Mujahid Air Forces For Hire

Abu Haddad

The mujahideen of Arabia, after slight persuasion from the caliph, have decided to hire out their Air Force.

The Mujahideen are able to attack from around 250-500 NS.

There are 360 available to attack any nation within range.

There is a cost of 400k per attack. This covers munitions and gasoline costs plus my time.

There is a $5000 cost for every downed fighter.

In the case of retaliation you must pay a fee of 500k to fund the war.

The Mujahideen forces retain the right to reject any mission.

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The mujahideen of Arabia, after slight persuasion from the caliph, have decided to hire out their Air Force.

The Mujahideen are able to attack from around 250-500 NS.

There are 360 available to attack any nation within range.

There is a cost of 400k per attack. This covers munitions and gasoline costs plus my time.

There is a $5000 cost for every downed fighter.

In the case of retaliation you must pay a fee of 500k to fund the war.

The Mujahideen forces retain the right to reject any mission.

Yeah, pretty sure nobody would get you as mercenary, seeing as you've lost a war.

EDIT: Also I agree with Linus Vulp.

Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

This is mercenary itis huge Air Force for hire.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

You can pay less for a smaller attack.

It pays for munitions and gasoline

I'm not a fan of "for hire" stuff at all but I don't think you are completely out of line with your prices for munitions + gas + time. The muni+gas would cost +/- 280k alone depending on the price at the moment. And $120k for your time isn't too bad either. If people think it's too expensive: just move on.

That said, you'd do well to stay away from UPN targets if you'd like to keep that air force.  :ehm:

Edited by Malichy
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

It's fine. I have large stockpiles of aluminium and would probably rebuild within a week.

Btw I have a monstrous Air Force.

360 at 370 ns

Dude, I've been watching your nation since you warred me......

All you ever do is get is &#33;@#&#036;ing rolled. You attack people until you hit the wrong one and then you completely give up. Then you get your nation rolled, save up just enough money, rebuild and repeat. You can't even keep enough cash on hand to fight, which is why I assume you're making this thread.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well actually I have been stockpiling my cash and converting it into credits.

I have stockpiles of 25 credits

I've been attacked but I am now doing a miraculous counter attack.