Sheepy: How to make bank, while not pay-to-win

Spooner

Wanna make money, give us tools. one credit a month.  Get a shit load of added stats and buttons to make things simpler, such as a 'build all' military button that allows you to build all the avaiable military without having to click through em all and enter em manually.  I'm sure others can come up with other stuff that cuts the amount of clicking you have to do but doesn't really give you an edge against someone that doesn't pay for it.

That type of shit I would pay for!

• Upvote 5

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Wanna make money, give us tools. one credit a month.  Get a shit load of added stats and buttons to make things simpler, such as a 'build all' military button that allows you to build all the avaiable military without having to click through em all and enter em manually.  I'm sure others can come up with other stuff that cuts the amount of clicking you have to do but doesn't really give you an edge against someone that doesn't pay for it.

That type of shit I would pay for!

This. Or an option to set a prerequsite for your infra/buildings. So I'd have a certain number for "Peace-Time" and "war-time" and "Post-War" etc.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

This. Or an option to set a prerequsite for your infra/buildings. So I'd have a certain number for "Peace-Time" and "war-time" and "Post-War" etc.

Don't need an Or, include it in a credit bundle. Could have a basic bundle and a plus bundle, that costs more and has more advanced features.  Could stick a City Builder in it that allows you to set the infra, land and buildings when buying new cities.  Personally, I would have stuck the beige timer in the basic package.  Shit like that, that gives more information to the player.  !@#$ing getting rid of the annoying captcha (if VIP does not already do it) when trading should be in it!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I mean, this is kind of silly, but what if you paid 1 Credit to change someone's description, but they could still change it back at will for free? So they might not notice their description is "Wrestling sux" or w/e for a day or two. Again, probably a waste of time and a credit, but if you can show me there's a demand for something like this...  :rolleyes:

*dislike*

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Are you kidding me? Guys who think this is retarded, please. We could pool our money and change C Temple's nation description to "I AM A FORUM TROLL I LIKE PONIES I SUCK blah blah blah" then raid his alliance of puppets down to the ground so he can never make up the money again. Then make him promise never to post on the forums or something haha jk it's a joke, is there anyone who thinks it's actually good?

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I think one could refine this into something more tasteful like '1 credit to leave a message/comment/vandalism on someone's nation that is visibly separate from the actual nation description and can be removed after X turns'.

GET LOANS NOW!

Are you kidding me? Guys who think this is retarded, please. We could pool our money and change C Temple's nation description to "I AM A FORUM TROLL I LIKE PONIES I SUCK blah blah blah" then raid his alliance of puppets down to the ground so he can never make up the money again. Then make him promise never to post on the forums or something haha jk it's a joke, is there anyone who thinks it's actually good?

I'm in Roz Wei... you do know that, right? :/

LTcxGHN.jpg

Wot?

He said they'd change your nation's description and then destroy your alliance.

I don't see what's unclear about his post?

I think he was referring to my old disbanded alliance PUPPETS, as RW does have puppets in it, but they aren't manic puppets

LTcxGHN.jpg