A storm has brewed over...

Conner Temple

You had toilet paper stuck on your pants?

Um.... you really don't know me, do you?

Think what the shadow refers too... not what you are scared of... unless its a 20ft spider, then you !@#$ign run!

LTcxGHN.jpg

ALSO THE FIRST CLUE IS OUT NOW!

A shadow goes unnoticed unless looked at, but once you do, and you see it move, you run.... but you can't ever outrun it, because it is always there, even though you may never see it, it is following you.

It's obviously the past. You are changing, no?

A shadow goes unnoticed unless looked at, but once you do, and you see it move, you run.... but you can't ever outrun it, because it is always there, even though you may never see it, it is following you.

Oh, I get it. It's a giant donut!

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

It's obviously the past. You are changing, no?

Good thinking, but not the analogy I had in mind, but that is the correct way of thinking about it.

Oh, I get it. It's a giant donut!

First TP, now a donut, what's next, Godzilla?

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Good thinking, but not the analogy I had in mind, but that is the correct way of thinking about it.

First TP, now a donut, what's next, Godzilla?

Now that I was not expecting.....maybe an elderly Thai midget, but not Godzilla!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

But shadows do move. It's how sundials work. Are you terrified of sundials?

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Some kind of racist joke?

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Clue number Two

For each strand of pure green grass, a mountain of dirt lays below. If not treaded on carefully, it may or could explode. So watch out for the bugs below, especially purple or blue, cause when I come riding in, I shout 'Yee ha wooo!'

Some kind of racist joke?

um.... not funny

LTcxGHN.jpg

You really should consider using indoor toilet for your morning business. I suppose the stench is already bad enough when you start seeing all kind of colorful beetles flying around the place.

I am now noticing how much these analogies are turning out to be really stupid, and are making me think about changing them... but the colors represents something more than beetles, look specifically at the three main colors: Purple, Blue, Green... think long and hard about it, maybe look up before looking down

LTcxGHN.jpg