All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Inst

Conciousness Create Reality

ur dumb (i.e, this subject has been literally discussed to death in proper philosophical discourse)
  3. Inst

Announcing: Moonlight Bank

Wherein we discover that Psweet wants to be the first to 40 cities.
  4. Today
  5. 86’d

The formation of the bean bloc

You have to admire his motivation. I made one alliance and then said frick this shit
  6. Link: https://politicsandwar.com//nation/id=165720 Name: Osama Bin Laden Violation: Jihad themed nation 😕
  7. MinesomeMC

i think its over now now will he make another alliance? ye probably
  8. Sir Scarfalot

$0 credits

Wew, now that's a volatile market holy geez Well, error or not, there's still those exploits that really oughta get patched out.
  9. MinesomeMC

*17th
  10. 86’d

This is dumb, RIP Sean’s 16th alliance.
  11. Forethought

You my friend. Are amazing
  12. Dusty

Like 30+ wars got declared lol, as well all the members left and people hit them so there's no way to count it @Epi
  13. MinesomeMC

half of the members left lol
  14. Epi

You only declared like 6 wars lol
  15. MinesomeMC

ye 51 minutes late m8
  16. 🗲ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™🗲

Uhhh I was asleep, what?
  17. ShadyAssassin

*munches popcorn* Carry on micros
  18. Kansas

Welcome Back Trollman. A second, a poem for sean. Threw the obvious to you Sean You flew with it on your back my name In your recollection down among a million same Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over about you not takin my advice when I've looked right through to see you, gripping a vice You’re naked but oblivious of whom to trust and you don't see me, except when I thrust. a sad day, but it may be the play of yesterday.
  19. Deulos

Lovin it!
  20. Sir Scarfalot

Question: 2nd Account on same IP?

It's 'cos there's a specific law in the USA that prohibits collecting email information about anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. Since such consent is damn near impossible to prove, websites universally have to say "no registering if under 13", that way if anyone under 13 does register then the website is blameless since they had a warning up. This law has helped exactly nobody.
  21. MinesomeMC

nah its legit https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5358&display=war
  22. CitrusK

So, is there any reason at all, that there's like fifteen alliances declaring on Sean's alliance? I mean, I mean no disrespect to my friend Sean, but I think any one of those alliances can take his alliance, let alone all fifteen of you guys. Dear lord.
  23. Pestilence

I cant tell if this is a thing or to report it
  24. Dusty

I'm part of it and I don't know, but feck it, its Sean
  25. MinesomeMC

look at the TL;dr
  26. Fulcrum

I can't be the only one here who has not clue what's going on.
  27. As of today the powers have been unbalanced, sike this ain't a bloc formation this is a War declaration! Mutual Aggression Sean = Bad Defend allies Duh, if you even have those Optional total annihilation If needed Signed Bean Coalition, Golden Phoenix Coalition ~ MinesomeMC, Deulos, King D2 Brotherhood of Clouds ~ Dusty, Doran Martell Afrika Korps ~ Velium Hyperborea ~ Shifty League of Imperialists ~ Trollman Signed Sean Coalition Phoenix Rising ~ Bean Coalition tl;dr - GPC, AK, BoC, Hyperborea declare war on Phoenix Rising
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.