All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Anybody who didn't like the NAP thing and are in the alliances who NAPed, make TKR your new Home! Join TKR and play Politics and War Correctly!
  3. Trust me, I would. Alex should just allow everyone to buy 10 nukes a day at this point.
  4. be fair and maybe nuke the other 3 spheres as well for signing it, Eclipse weren't the only one who did it. Perhaps also go visit the other only sphere who signed M treaty with the only other biggest sphere not once, but twice then followed afterwards with a 3.5 month NAP after a one day war. Why are most of the playerbase in this game so stupid? I only feel for the members kek
  5. Sounds good to me. I will just nuck Eclipse every other week till your pixel-huggers are over it.
  6. Both is good, but i do have a preference for the latter since it is not as one dimensional. Unfortunately the fighting phase doesn't last that long, wasn't there supposed to be a beige update about it?
  7. Today
  8. I personally like target rich environments better in my games.
  9. I hope it isn't a 1v1, but let's be honest, many of them are gonna sit around and gather pixels.
  10. Yeah, spy deaths are way out of proportion to their build speed, that's needed an adjustment for a long time.
  11. Ah, you have a point about the decomming thing. I've never heard of an alliance caring about the maintenance cost of units though.
  12. Bruh if this goes on I might start GW in test server for fun.
  13. Needed to be said. I hope the leading alliances see sense and not allow the game a premature death.
  14. Good to see HS still exists. Hate that it takes one of the most boring political moves ever to make y'all pop up, but hopefully you stay around.
  15. Considering i'm a God at FA, everyone gets a free space!
  16. Real talk, I've been doing this lately anyways. It's actually kinda cool following Bob Ross.
  17. Kinda preach tbh Coming from someone who's not politically active the disconnect between particularly FA and the playerbase is becoming increasingly evident, and I'm not talking about the average inactive person, I'm talking about the 15% who pull 65% of the effort. Thankfully the NAP extension is getting crazy backlash on the forums lol. I feel like if you want to take down a certain part of the game for a bit you don't have to be under a NAP for months on end to do so.
  18. People are too busy using NAPs as weapons now because alliances don't realize they're getting played by others. Well, I tried to make it spicy.
  19. It's been a few hours now. I've given it serious thought and consideration after reading this. I've really found my soul as I searched for meaning. And I've come to realize that this is still the dumbest pile of dog dung I've ever seen in this game. Come on Vein. I know you have a brain somewhere. Find it.
  20. Play Keno in Politics & War.
  21. well not all bloc extended their nap, like house for the example, u guys can still spank them after the old nap was over
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.