All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Frawley

How long will this war go on for?

This argument is ridiculous, either; TFP was purchasing a treasure, which: Denied coalition B slots; Gave comfort and aid (purchase price) to the KERCHTOG coalition; and Denied coalition B the chance of gaining a treasure. OR, TFP was doing something random during the war, whilst being allied to the KERCHTOG coalition that had the effect of the above. Also known as slot filling. If the first is true, our CB is rock solid, aiding and abetting the enemy. If the second is true, getting clarification from the affected party and attempting to negotiate a solution (ending wars) that made either scenario redundant is the standard procedure. TFP are here because they made the decison to be here.
  3. Mad Max

If I put NPO in the title will this thread be 30 pages?

'oppression' Rebel Scum. NPO PROVIDES
  4. Zim

Narh they didn't @Frawley , have you never seen the video clip? The man was never caught, while he have become a symbol for the fight against chinese oppression.
  5. Frawley

Spoiler Alert:
  6. Sir Scarfalot

Ah, you're right, can't just be a single-line shitpost. Here we go (spoilered to avoid triggering sensitive people) That should get things working
  7. Xibei National Counsel

Ban The Person Above You!

Banned for quitting
  8. Today
  9. Avakael

Really NPO

Ah, flash itself is dead. Just download golf with your friends off steam, great game.
  10. Buck Turgidson

Wasn't that a party?

We were happy minding our own business. We were retired. Imagine my disappointment at their advice.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Mad Max

NPO = Communist China Everyone else is Hong Kong
  13. Inst

Looking Deep! TKR

I thought you were asking for a tl;dr.
  14. Malal

Wasn't that a party?

Damn, when a pixel hugger calls out his entire coalition as pixel huggers as well.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Wasn't that a party?

They sure do and have lost the will to fight. Can you believe there is a cabal of nitwits who advised us to sell off our infra? LOLOL. They may as well be led by our supposedly common enemy. Do their biddong for them, and use their measures for success... Any moron who puts stats over a demonstration of a will to fight, aggressive qualities if you will, doesn't actually care for their cause. They are bean counters, and pixel huggers all. To 'choose' to retreat into a ball where the enemy allows them to congregate, and be utterly unable to use a new ally to advantage in an aggressive way is the definition of submissive. To tell us to sell infra is just plain jealousy. Crabs in a bucket. This war is over, and the inability to surrender when the end is obviously upon you is a failure of leadership and imagination, and the only thing padding anyone's useless stats.
  16. Noctis Anarch Caelum

Really NPO

Well, I already banned it before I knew GOONs were thinking of coming over. So w/e
  17. Malal

Wasn't that a party?

18. Bartholomew Roberts

We're here to argue over NPO, not unify the community with a common enemy.
  19. Migraine d'al Braskia

Looking Deep! TKR

Does gay means happy?
  20. Randomdud

(Insert recruitment message for micro AA or irrelevant AA)
  21. Hay, PrimeTime BootyTime will be this friday at the normal time (7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern). The only reason this is going to be controversial is that I'm going to talk about how Kertchtog is still crushing coalition B in the stats and as to who's really at fault for the war, along with the usual fun and dumb stuff we always do like jokes, interviews, music, and alchohol dependency. We have some guests lined up, but Imma hold off on announcing who and when ;). We hope to see you there this friday on Factory Fresh Media! Discord invite: https://discord.gg/NEwrVh
  22. Madden8021

Really NPO

Ah, true.
  23. Waldo

I will never be found, no matter how long the thread
  24. Limbuwan

My contribution for 30 pages thread : )
  25. Filmore

Considering Rado left the game months ago, yes.
  26. Inst

Looking Deep! TKR

I'm gay.
  27. Inst

Will that be in peace terms?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.