International Revolution

Young

If you wanted to make a post like this. I don't really care, but at least be ready for the consequences. I do wonder how Rose views this, and will let their protectorate take a beating.

Edited by Hooves

If you wanted to make a post like this. I don't really care, but at least be ready for the consequences. I do wonder how Rose views this, and will let their protectorate take a beating.

just as i wonder what will the TKR do about their protectorate taking one as well..  :P

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

I mean they are the ones that called for a crusade against us. We just didn't want to wait around to get hit first.
  • Upvote 1

o/ IR

• Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I mean they are the ones that called for a crusade against us. We just didn't want to wait around to get hit first.

Well anyways, all the best in your fight with each other... Or if I can even call it a fight with how it looks on the war page.

Edited by Hooves

Well anyways, all the best in your fight with each other... Or if I can even call it a fight with how it looks on the war page.

:facepalm: maybe you should be worrying about other things [i.e. why every member in your alliance is beige?] instead of these half-wit comments gosh.

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

:facepalm: maybe you should be worrying about other things [i.e. why every member in your alliance is beige?] instead of these half-wit comments gosh.

I'm offended you make such a rude comment to my wonderful praising of your fighting potentials!

• Upvote 1

Whining on the forums and asking for a circle jerk around IR- Priceless!

I am sure IR will handle things nicely. Much respect for the International Revolution. Hopefully they can see the wisdom in avoiding treaties for the future.

• Upvote 3

Seems Phoenix already has someone running from the revolution: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18797

Jorji Costava

Infrastructure: 10,839.87

Nation Score: 713.00

Kyoko

Infrastructure: 4,126.90

Nation Score: 414.88

Twice the size and doesn't even try to put up a fight? Odd.

• Upvote 5

I prefer mensa as the wild card

Wild Cards aren't predictable. I can predict Mensa's moves with my eyes closed. I think the other true wild card of the game is TEst. I feel like their true no paper status gives them the room to do whatever the !@#$ they want. Ya Mensa often does whatever they want because they see the option to do so but TEst truly has the room to switch sides of any conflict and everyone will still love them. (Except Impero but no likes Impero)

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Wild Cards aren't predictable. I can predict Mensa's moves with my eyes closed. I think the other true wild card of the game is TEst. I feel like their true no paper status gives them the room to do whatever the !@#$ they want. Ya Mensa often does whatever they want because they see the option to do so but TEst truly has the room to switch sides of any conflict and everyone will still love them. (Except Impero but no likes Impero)

Well, Coolies! I need to give you a gift, my friend.

deadhookerintrunk.jpg

A Black 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood, includes a dead hooker in the trunk.

• Upvote 4

Seems Phoenix already has someone running from the revolution: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18797

Jorji Costava

Infrastructure: 10,839.87

Nation Score: 713.00

Kyoko

Infrastructure: 4,126.90

Nation Score: 414.88

Twice the size and doesn't even try to put up a fight? Odd.

Its probably a member of their alliance that realizes how stupid this is, and decided not to get completely rekt'd because of YoungScotsland's mess-up.

Or its a wimp, don't really know.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I would like to add that this is in no shape or form the view of Phoenix

We don't allow members to just post new threads on the forums without a rough idea of what they are saying for exactly this reason - we had no idea this post was being made and put on the forums

We aren't going to war or declaring war on IR, so for them now declaring war on our members is a bit out of proportion

I am speaking to our member to say his actions were wrong and I am also talking to IR's leaders as well to see if this can be 'calmed down'.

I admit this wasn't the best way to say this but seeing as people are looking at us (Phoenix) and now making rash decisions over us I felt a need to step in.

Thanks

Edited by allilee
  • Upvote 1

Whelp, that's Orbis for ya. Jumping the gun and whatnot. It probably would have been good to hop on this thread earlier, but ya can't be everywhere at once eh?

Good luck with lowering the tensions. o/

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

btw Pheonix we are taking this as a declaration of war against us and have begun revolution exporting operations. Maybe consider being ready for a war before you start one???

o/

As for Allilee.. this wasn't just a "member", he's your defense minister/emperors hand. That's an obvious DoW on IR.

\m/ officially stands behind our friends in IR and are willing to support them, be it diplomatically, financially or militarily, at their request.

Xenodolf, if there's anything we can do please let me know. We'll do what we can to assist.

o/

As for Allilee.. this wasn't just a "member", he's your defense minister/emperors hand. That's an obvious DoW on IR.

\m/ officially stands behind our friends in IR and are willing to support them, be it diplomatically, financially or militarily, at their request.

Xenodolf, if there's anything we can do please let me know. We'll do what we can to assist.

There is no DoW haha, did you read my message? We know he is the defence guy and we are taking disciplinary action - just because 1 guy says something doesn't mean its going to turn out to be a war

You should only take that if the leader i.e. myself says that- otherwise people should be asking me for clarity before saying we are declaring war on people

I am actively seeking a diplomatic end to all of this with the rest of my gov along with IR's leaders as well

Edited by allilee

Let me get one thing perfectly clear. 

My actions were mine alone.

Phoenix and everyone in it should not be punished for what i have said, Ergo IR if you have a problem speak to me not alex, i will make one concession and that is the fact that the way i have brought this to light was wrong, i really should have messaged their leader, however i  didnt, it's done now oh well, i have messaged their leader xendolf or whatever its hard to spell, to see if i can sort this out, a war with IR would be one sided as they are all on a war range my active members can not fight back on, so yes IR beat a load of inactive people what war hero's.
I Posted this due to loyalty, loyalty to phoenix, the alliance i founded. my members were attacked and having had no luck trying to sort it out diplomatically due to them ignoring me i was forced to do so this way. i dont see why terminus and you lot are getting involved as it don't involve you, 

if anyone has ANY issues with how i have conducted myself talk to me in game. 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Let me get one thing perfectly clear. 

My actions were mine alone.

Phoenix and everyone in it should not be punished for what i have said, Ergo IR if you have a problem speak to me not alex, i will make one concession and that is the fact that the way i have brought this to light was wrong, i really should have messaged their leader, however i  didnt, it's done now oh well, i have messaged their leader xendolf or whatever its hard to spell, to see if i can sort this out, a war with IR would be one sided as they are all on a war range my active members can not fight back on, so yes IR beat a load of inactive people what war hero's.

I Posted this due to loyalty, loyalty to phoenix, the alliance i founded. my members were attacked and having had no luck trying to sort it out diplomatically due to them ignoring me i was forced to do so this way. i dont see why terminus and you lot are getting involved as it don't involve you, 

if anyone has ANY issues with how i have conducted myself talk to me in game. 

I cant blame them for raiding you guys silly. You where literally asking for it doing this. 

• Upvote 2