Game ate Bank resources

Fistandantilus

I sent this member 950k, and that went through fine. I then sent him 200 steel and alum from the bank, and it took it out of the bank and he never recived any of it. I would like a refund to the Guild Bank if possible. This also happened to me once before, with a brand new member =/. It shows up int he logs as well, but he did never recive it =/

Here is the member it happened to: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=26653

This should be fixed IMO

Thank you for your time!

Edited by Fistandantilus

That's the bug, it shows in the logs, but he never recived it =/

I know both of these guys well from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and I'd imagine sheepy can conferm

Edited by Fistandantilus

He tried to build his stadium and it said he didnt have the Steel and Alum for it =/

I've had no issues yet What would help is if he took screencaps of the lack of notifications andyou supply the bank logs.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

This is the 2nd time, what has been unique in both times is that:

1) I personally refered both people

2) I sent a cash amount right before it, and it went fine

3) The Bugged send was only resources, some Steel and Alum

4) The Nation being aided was brand new(Less then 1 hour old, maybe less then 10 minutes)

I'll try to replicate it when I have some more time, and see if I can isolate the potential conditions 

• Administrators

This is the 2nd time, what has been unique in both times is that:

1) I personally refered both people

2) I sent a cash amount right before it, and it went fine

3) The Bugged send was only resources, some Steel and Alum

4) The Nation being aided was brand new(Less then 1 hour old, maybe less then 10 minutes)

I'll try to replicate it when I have some more time, and see if I can isolate the potential conditions 

1, 2, and 4 should have nothing to do with it. I'll investigate 3, thanks for letting me know and giving me some specifics to work with :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 5 weeks later...

I am one of the members of Frawley's Alliance. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28487

I was sent the following aid offer, but only the cash was received.

12/01 05:37 pm Frawley of Stangerites has sent your nation $10,000,000.00, 2,000.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 360.00 steel, and 110.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of New Pacific Order.

Unsure how to go from here, but I hope I can still receive the steel and aluminium.

I am one of the members of Frawley's Alliance. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=28487

I was sent the following aid offer, but only the cash was received.

12/01 05:37 pm Frawley of Stangerites has sent your nation $10,000,000.00, 2,000.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 360.00 steel, and 110.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of New Pacific Order.

Unsure how to go from here, but I hope I can still receive the steel and aluminium.

yea same result from me aswell seems to move everything except the steel and aluminum

I recieved an error while trying to make a deposit to my guild bank. It says i had no gas or munitions. My guild leader sent me what i needed.

12/02 12:55 amFrawley of Stangerites has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 1.00 gasoline, 1.00 munitions, 1.00 steel, and 1.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of New Pacific Order.

this is what i have in my resource bar:

point_gold.png 0 coal.png 5.00 oil.png 5.00 uranium.png 15.00 lead.png 100.00 iron.png 0.00 bauxite.png 0.00 gasoline.png 0.00 munitions.png 0.00 steel.png 1.00 aluminum.png 1.00 steak_meat.png
The game never game me the gas or munitions. Can we please get these entereed into my account so that I can complete my transaction. Thank you in advance.

Guest Frawley

I recieved an error while trying to make a deposit to my guild bank. It says i had no gas or munitions. My guild leader sent me what i needed.

12/02 12:55 amFrawley of Stangerites has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 1.00 gasoline, 1.00 munitions, 1.00 steel, and 1.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of New Pacific Order.

this is what i have in my resource bar:

point_gold.png 0 coal.png 5.00 oil.png 5.00 uranium.png 15.00 lead.png 100.00 iron.png 0.00 bauxite.png 0.00 gasoline.png 0.00 munitions.png 0.00 steel.png 1.00 aluminum.png 1.00 steak_meat.png

The game never game me the gas or munitions. Can we please get these entereed into my account so that I can complete my transaction. Thank you in advance.

This is also related to https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9913-bug-with-depositing-to-alliance-bank/

• Administrators

I can't replicate this error; I'm depositing resources just fine without any gasoline/munitions in my nation. Can someone copy and paste the exact error message they're getting?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

This seems to be happening largely with newly created nations.  Just had the glitch affect this nation.  I sent a test amount of 1 steel and 1 aluminum to make sure the glitch wouldn't strike again and waste resources, but it did.  He got a notification to let him know the resources were sent to him, but he doesn't actually have the resources.

Edited by HM Solomon I

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

Just did it again within the hour.  

2) 12/10/2015 05:16 am note.pngNew Pacific Order Bank Kallangur Sargatanas $0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 1,000.00 1,000.00

Kallangur did not receive the steel/alum from this trade, but received everything fine in the transaction 24 minutes prior. 

119w6tz.png