The Treasure System is Unfair and Needs to be Fixed

MRBOOTY

You know what would be funny if it hasn't already happened yet? If the pink treasure spawns in Inst's nation out of reach for anyone over the 60 days. That being said, maybe shorten the treasure spawning to 15 or 30 days? idk

Can't, he's out of the score range to have it spawn.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sorry for bumping this up but a big issue with this update is that it's another thing that makes harder for smaller alliances to climb through the ranks. For a lot of new players it'll have the effect of them either merging their alliances with bigger ones or them just joining a top alliance.

There's very few incentives to have an own alliance as it is, let alone seeing top 10 alliances getting ahead by just being in the top. Yes, you can sell your treasure, but as always you wont be getting the actual worth of said treasure, because the bigger alliance always has the option to just take it from you.

So what's the big deal? Why care about smaller alliances? Think about it this way: imagine PoW a year from now, with the exact same alliances in the top #20 ranks. Maybe they've shuffled ranks a bit and maybe one or two have have merged, but everything else is exactly the same. Can you imagine how boring that is to most players? This is something that a lot of you have even complained about.

Sure, this is a game where the stronger is suppose to have an advantage to the weaker. But no game is ever gonna be worth playing if it's so skewed in the bigger alliances favour that it becomes impossible for the smaller alliance to ever have an upper hand.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Sorry for bumping this up but a big issue with this update is that it's another thing that makes harder for smaller alliances to climb through the ranks. For a lot of new players it'll have the effect of them either merging their alliances with bigger ones or them just joining a top alliance.

There's very few incentives to have an own alliance as it is, let alone seeing top 10 alliances getting ahead by just being in the top. Yes, you can sell your treasure, but as always you wont be getting the actual worth of said treasure, because the bigger alliance always has the option to just take it from you.

So what's the big deal? Why care about smaller alliances? Think about it this way: imagine PoW a year from now, with the exact same alliances in the top #20 ranks. Maybe they've shuffled ranks a bit and maybe one or two have have merged, but everything else is exactly the same. Can you imagine how boring that is to most players? This is something that a lot of you have even complained about.

Sure, this is a game where the stronger is suppose to have an advantage to the weaker. But no game is ever gonna be worth playing if it's so skewed in the bigger alliances favour that it becomes impossible for the smaller alliance to ever have an upper hand.

Could just give anyone below the top 15/20 a 5% colour stock increase as that'd fix it right up, however unless you fix the congregation on green and yellow (which I suggested something to fix that) then that'll only make the congregations all the stronger.