An announcent from vargen institution

chrishinton52

The aid arrived whenever I was asked, such as the steel which came the same day. And a portrayal suggesting otherwise would be incorrect. However unlike some, I am not going to air the dirty laundry in public. Let's just say we're not impressed with the way they have dealt with this. If you want to leave, then leave. Don't slap the faces that have helped you out a lot on the way out.

And as such, I fully expect to be given the steel and loan that was never paid back, returned to us.

Says he's not gonna air dirty laundry....continues to air dirty laundry throughout the thread. 

• Upvote 4

Best of luck to you.

I fully expect you to finally pay the loan that you still haven't paid back to us when we agreed a deal with Cobalt. As well as the 5,000 steel that I sent to you free of charge, prior to the war starting. Thanks.

Take care out there.

You can't ask for stuff back that you gave in your own words "free of charge"! How much is their debt to you?

Seems UPN is hitting VI... this really the time considering the war? Oh boy if VI actually were to declare on UPN over that.

I've already given the order for v.I to attack any upn member in their war range.

No point in trying to organize anything throughout this chaos. Now the hard part. Finding anyone with open slots.

• Upvote 3

Seems UPN is hitting VI... this really the time considering the war? Oh boy if VI actually were to declare on UPN over that. 

Good lord, this is juicy.

I don't think $12M worth of steel is worth the PR hit, but this is a real blast.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

They are attacking their protectorate over 5k steel which they gave to them for free? WHAT?

I've already given the order for v.I to attack any upn member in their war range.

No point in trying to organize anything throughout this chaos. Now the hard part. Finding anyone with open slots.

Sorry and best of luck.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Hard to botch something so bad your own protectorate (now former) declares on you but UPN did it. UPN making a lot of mistakes right now.

I wonder if any other protectorate will get involved.

We shall see seeing as not many of the protectorates are actually protectorates of upn anymore but we still have good relations with at least one alliance in the bloc....well what used to be the bloc anyway Edited by chrishinton52

You can't ask for stuff back that you gave in your own words "free of charge"! How much is their debt to you?

This isn't about the value of the stuff. It's principle. But if you are curious the order of events was the following: Cobalt were gearing up to roll them for being douches, we stepped in and got them to back off to the point where we were threatening potential war over it, we agreed to give the loan for the reps as VI had virtually no money... VI have never contacted us about paying that back. We have also provided them with financial support, beyond whatever they have asked. They asked us to help them with getting their military prepared/fund iron domes, and they wanted a discount for 5k steel, instead we provided this steel at no cost.

Now they have terminated the agreement (which I have no issues with, given that we are in no position to protect them) they have said that we broken numerous promises, such as never providing them with financial support. Yet they have admitted that they have always got beyond what they have asked. So it's the disrespect and lack of appreciation for what we have done for them, that irks me personally.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

The only question I asked is how much is their debt to you? What cash did you hand them? What was the terms of the loan? Was it a loan? I'm sorry you didn't understand what was being asked

This isn't about the value of the stuff. It's principle. But if you are curious the order of events was the following: Cobalt were gearing up to roll them for being douches, we stepped in and got them to back off to the point where we were threatening potential war over it, we agreed to give the loan for the reps as VI had virtually no money... VI have never contacted us about paying that back. We have also provided them with financial support, beyond whatever they have asked. They asked us to help them with getting their military prepared/fund iron domes, and they wanted a discount for 5k steel, instead we provided this steel at no cost.

Now they have terminated the agreement (which I have no issues with, given that we are in no position to protect them) they have said that we broken numerous promises, such as never providing them with financial support. Yet they have admitted that they have always got beyond what they have asked. So it's the disrespect and lack of appreciation for what we have done for them, that irks me personally.

Apeman rn. 

zZKm5eha5ykCY.gif

• Upvote 1

The only question I asked is how much is their debt to you? What cash did you hand them? What was the terms of the loan? Was it a loan? I'm sorry you didn't understand what was being asked

Like I have already told you, the amounts are besides the point. The reps we covered in the form of a loan amounted to $5,000,000. But the amount isn't the issue.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Bad part is in all that typing he still didn't answer the question. I have handed out millions in aid to brothers and never asked or thought I deserved one shiny red cent back. Raise your hand if Apeman bought you a city

• Upvote 1

Bad part is in all that typing he still didn't answer the question. I have handed out millions in aid to brothers and never asked or thought I deserved one shiny red cent back. Raise your hand if Apeman bought you a city

I would hope that the nations you did buy cities for didn't turn around to make a massive fuss about how you never did anything for them, explicitly stating that they never received your financial support.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

*Max Raises his Hand*

Basically what I'm getting out of all of this is...VI decides to leave over what they state is unfair protection and a list of other (to my understanding) valid reasons. Saru (as stated above) takes it personally, says he won't shit post, but continues to shit post....demands VI to pay a (in my opinion) measly loan back, which then escalates to an open war declaration on a VI nation. Did I get all that correct?

I might be mistaken - but - seems to be UPN is desperate about this loan. After all, they could probably use it after the graph cliff I just saw on their alliance page. 

o/ VI

I would hope that the nations you did buy cities for didn't turn around to make a massive fuss about how you never did anything for them, explicitly stating that they never received your financial support.

This is on a personal level here, but I don't think VI made a "massive fuss" about anything. I think you jumping into the "mess" was a mistake on your part which opened you and UPN up to a whole bunch more of negative publicity. PR is pretty important in this game - just because you're a massive alliance doesn't mean you're not counted in that equation.