Minor Announcement from Odd Squad

Ibrahim (Banned)

"rolled"

I did more infra cost damage to them than they did to me so I accomplished what I wanted. The reason I stopped was because during the course of shitting on them for not playing the game, someone pointed out to me how I was being hypocritical by not playing the politics part myself. I therefor stopped to show I'm not, in fact, a hypocrite.

Nah jk, I was just bored.

Oh you  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Khalifah, if you had simply refrained from trolling everyone on IRC channels and OWF, you'd have been a great member of our alliance. Either way, I hope you have fun with Odd Squad.

As for Odd Squad, good luck and congratulations!

It's wasn't really trolling in the true sense of the word. Just me sharing my views like everyone else; but it certainly has proven too controversial for some people, who can't seem to get over the fact that I will never see eye to eye with them, and I'm avoiding OOC discussions now anyway. 

Good luck to you guys.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

I'm going to start calling you guys Jihad Squad.

I feel like The Odd Caliphate would also suit them well now :P

But seriously, you took a guy that is Z-Lined on IRC, and supports terrorism?

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard#Jihadist_black_flag

Your flag ingame has been used multiple times as the flag for Real Life islamist extremism groups.

Cool story. Go and report it to the moderators please.

I have no desire to school another ignorant person on this topic.

As a matter of fact go and report anything you may have on me directly to the moderators and leave off the childish name calling. If your evidence hold water then I will be banned from the game and you won't have to see me again.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

As a matter of fact go and report anything you may have on me directly to the moderators and leave off the childish name calling. If your evidence hold water then I will be banned from the game and you won't have to see me again.

I have no wish to get you banned, and I have not called you names. I'm pointing out a correlation of flags.

• Upvote 1

Bro, you said that ISIS wasn't doing anything wrong by fighting for traditional Islamic values.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'm avoiding OOC discussions now anyway. 

Ibrahim, protip:  Follow this statement and stick to it.

You must understand that people will flame you, bait you, and just in general try to irritate you due to having opposing views than your own ( Even I find your views unsettling ).  However, if you move on from it and stay focused on alliance affairs without letting yourself get baited, then perhaps others will take you much more seriously when it comes to the game here.

Basically ignore people when they try to bait you and argue with you when it comes to the game here.

Keep it in the Debate Forums section.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ibrahim, protip: Follow this statement and stick to it.

You must understand that people will flame you, bait you, and just in general try to irritate you due to having opposing views than your own ( Even I find your views unsettling ). However, if you move on from it and stay focused on alliance affairs without letting yourself get baited, then perhaps others will take you much more seriously when it comes to the game here.

Basically ignore people when they try to bait you and argue with you when it comes to the game here.

Keep it in the Debate Forums section.

Hippos are dumb.

• Upvote 4
6XmKiC2.png