A announcement from the Eastern Asian Republic

Kamea Arano

EasternAsianRepublic3.0_zpssg8ysbqe.png

A Short Announcement from the Eastern Asian Republic

Hello, Polaris here with a special announcement. We're getting sick of being westernized. So we're going to fix that. I've ordered my engineers to repaint the entire road system in the country because of this announcement. From this day forward the Eastern Asian Republic is now going to be driving on the Left because why the hell not.

- Polaris

• Upvote 1

Ummmmm Golen do you even English?

Acronym: 

1. an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g., ASCIINASA ). (Google)

Therefore EAR for Eastern Asian Republic is a valid acronym - it is an abbreviation, is only one word, and can be pronounced as a word as well.

Create A Nuclear Astronomer's Driving Automobile is not a valid acronym - it is much longer than the original name of "Canada", and is not only one word, meaning it is not an acronym.

Acronyms are generally more than two words, seeing as a word that is just one word long is hard to make an acronym for.

If our name was the Dominion of Canada, a suitable acronym would be DofCan - one word, an abbreviation, and can be pronounced as one word as well.

Hopefully you are an elementary school student or something...if you've left elementary school paying attention, or even in high school, you should know what an acronym is.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Inb4 i announce that the next announcement will be a declaration of war against canada.

(And no i'm not serious about that. lel)

Edited by Polaris

Inb4 i announce that the next announcement will be a declaration of war against canada.

(And no i'm not serious about that. lel)

:P don't need to tell  me that lel

However if that was on Rozalia, or Roz Wei, or Rekishstein, prepare to get complaints at your doorstep and an army crossing your borders.

:D

OZFC3Z0.jpg

NAP + Trade Deal... Pipeline of Peace, Canada.

Willing top pay me 1 million and deal with my new military strength as well as the power of Roz Wei and Arrgh!?

Lol here we go again :P

No Rekishstein, my 78000 soldiers and 2750 tanks are scared of your 75000 and 500, my 504 aircraft are scared of your 108 aircraft, and my 40 ships would definitely lose to your 10. I would never declare war on you.

No seriously, paying one million dollars is not something I want to do.

Not really scared of Arrgh...4v1 and I beat them in the Arrgh-Terradoxia War - and as for Roz Wei *derisive snort*

"Golen has been demoted in Roz Wei due to running under the tiniest cirumstances. TBYSTAR will make an excellent replacement." <--- something like that as a testament to Rekishstein's war skills

Sorry Moog Suomfasse if this sounds a little mean, but hey, you asked :|

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Trust me. There is a reason Golen II was executed.

And it didn't have anything to do with this... well partially... nevermind.

Finally! Executed?

Now perhaps Eric can stop stabbing dolls of Golen, those are costing quite a bit for the Lencians.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Donate human test subjects for our Cybernetics program and maybe you gained a ally Eric e.e

<3 Canada hosts a Cybernetics meeting = everyone in the country who is either on death row (foreigners only), wants to suicide (in other words, has a disease that is incurable and in final stages) or just is doing it for the hell of it (that nerd in the right bottom corner of the picture) is coming to be tested on.

OZFC3Z0.jpg

<3 Canada hosts a Cybernetics meeting = everyone in the country who is either on death row (foreigners only), wants to suicide (in other words, has a disease that is incurable and in final stages) or just is doing it for the hell of it (that nerd in the right bottom corner of the picture) is coming to be tested on.

Their free wills will be forcibly removed from them and turned into cyber supersoldiers. It'll be perfect.