Offline Since X Bug

WISD0MTREE

Recently I lost power due to "scheduled maintenance" that should have lasted "two hours" on Friday. It lasted until Monday and I came back to three wars. One guy said that I was offline for 7 days. (I messaged the others and I'm waiting for a response.) Normally, I would think that it was a bad raid policy or someone not following the policy. Since three guys from two alliance declared war, I'm thinking otherwise. Does the counter round 4 days to 7? 

myvEIDp.png?1

And my war page for the two others. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=863&display=war

I am not trying to gain off of this. I just want the bug fixed/misunderstanding cleared. no buli plz

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Thankfully, you got a truce between them.

Best of luck, man.

[EDIT] If you were on two different networks, he may have been looking at the counter on the network thing instead of in-game. Or maybe he's just bullshitting.

Edited by Dimitri Valko

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

• Administrators

You can see the little color diamonds next to player names on the Search page. For example: https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=15&keyword=&cat=everything&ob=date&od=DESC&gopage=%3E%3E&maximum=41&minimum=82

Blue is active now, Green is active in the last 60 minutes, Yellow in the last 24 hours, Orange in the last 3 days, Red in the last 7 days, Purple in greater than 7 days

So yes, if you were gone for more than 3 days you would've been listed in Red which is "In the last 7 days" AKA between 4-7 days ago. Unless your nation color changed to gray, though, you'd been active in the last 7 days, and the guy who attacked you just isn't very smart and thinks 4-7 days of inactivity makes you inactive.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

the guy who attacked you just isn't very smart and thinks 4-7 days of inactivity makes you inactive.

Am I reading this correctly?  Are you suggesting I'm not smart because I attacked someone who was less than 7 days inactive?

I do think 4-7 days inactive is inactive.  It's hardly committed is it?  You wouldn't want to co-ordinate an alliance full of players who logged in once every 4-7 days.  Inactivity isn't the only reason to attack people though.  Profit and a little bit of entertainment is also good.  Wisdomtree was decent about it though, so I was happy to offer peace.

I really think you should be encouraging war so you can sell more credits rather than insulting the people who actually start them.

Anyone is welcome to attack me if I turn red.

Recently I lost power due to "scheduled maintenance" that should have lasted "two hours" on Friday. It lasted until Monday and I came back to three wars. One guy said that I was offline for 7 days. (I messaged the others and I'm waiting for a response.) Normally, I would think that it was a bad raid policy or someone not following the policy. Since three guys from two alliance declared war, I'm thinking otherwise. Does the counter round 4 days to 7? 

myvEIDp.png?1

And my war page for the two others. 

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=863&display=war

I am not trying to gain off of this. I just want the bug fixed/misunderstanding cleared. no buli plz

For 48 hours it will tell you've been inactive for said amount of hours, after that it says active in the last 3 days. between 3-4 day period I believe it says you're active in the last 7 days, that doesn't mean you are a week inactive, however.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• Administrators

Am I reading this correctly?  Are you suggesting I'm not smart because I attacked someone who was less than 7 days inactive?

I do think 4-7 days inactive is inactive.  It's hardly committed is it?  You wouldn't want to co-ordinate an alliance full of players who logged in once every 4-7 days.  Inactivity isn't the only reason to attack people though.  Profit and a little bit of entertainment is also good.  Wisdomtree was decent about it though, so I was happy to offer peace.

I really think you should be encouraging war so you can sell more credits rather than insulting the people who actually start them.

Anyone is welcome to attack me if I turn red.

I didn't even look to see who the attackers in question are, so don't take anything personally here.

If you intended to attack him after 4 days of inactivity, then that's great. My response was to Wisd0mtree's post:

One guy said that I was offline for 7 days. 

And my point was that if someone read "Has been active in the last 7 days" as "inactive for a week" they're not very smart, or at least not good at reading comprehension.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

And my point was that if someone read "Has been active in the last 7 days" as "inactive for a week" they're not very smart, or at least not good at reading comprehension.

Can you tell that to everybody I go to school with?

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin