ABU HADDAD TAKING THE WORLD

Abu Haddad

immigrants should stay and help build their nations

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

This is the most interesting welcome thread ever... 

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

very interesting indeed.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I will crush you

well  will be threatening once my master plan is in place

there isn't one

total destruction doesn't care about grammar neither do i

well  will be threatening once my master plan is in place

there isn't one

Thank you for realising that everybody sees through your bluff.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

It won't let me like to this.

Now it does.

Uh... alright.

You don't have to post everything that happens, you know.

Also, grammar in that first sentence was terrible.

Edited by Dimitri Valko

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

wel without total destruction the world would be boring and without grammar everyone would be happy

I might cause a tiny bit of total destruction along the way to total domination

You started using english but suprisingly the thread actully got more confusing.

So i will probably unfollow. lol

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"