Saudi Arabia Named Head of Human Rights Council

MRBOOTY

Israel is a lot worse then the Nazis were. The endorse extermination of the Muslims living in their, they are scum and the country should be destroyed and broken up and land given to Muslims.

Actually the Muslims living within the nation itself and recognize Israel as a nation, not in Palestine, live perfectly fine and have more rights than the Christians.

• Upvote 1

No Israel sux

And pls your goverment should stop funding israel

I am no fan of the Israeli government and I agree the atrocities committed by both sides are despicable. I also agree that the Israeli government is guilty of heinous crimes against humanity, but the same should be said of Palestine as well as the bulk of the Middle East.

I also believe the majority of the issues Israel faces is caused by the fact that no other nation in the region is willing to accept Israel as an independent sovereign nation even though it is regardless if anyone likes it or not. Israel will not go away and it needs to be recognized by the rest of the world even if people have to swallow their own bile in doing so. Otherwise everything being said about the Middle East being a hotbed of stupid and insane terrorism will continue.

Israel has established itself. Live with it and accept it.

• Upvote 1

No Israel sux

And pls your goverment should stop funding israel

The Saudis and the rest of the lunatics can stop funding the likes of ISIS and then you might have some ground to stand on.

• Upvote 4

Israel was not there first. The Israelite's marched there from Egypt and committed genocide on the original populace. This is clearly explained in the story of Exodus. I'm not even going to bother explaining the countless other things wrong with this comment. Why is it so hard for people to see the obviously blatant mutual hate on both sides of that conflict?

Can you show me their written record? The world population at that time was sparse to say the least, and probably nomadic in that area, so I guess not. Either way, that land seems to mean a lot more to the Jews than any survivors, and the Palestinians came later. Exodus does not say that they committed genocide, but does make it clear that they conquered the land and drove off the locals.

I don't think that it's hard for anyone to see the hate on all sides, and by the way there are many more than 2. When the Judeo-Christian-Islamic religious world talks about the thereafter, it always seems to end in a dispute over real estate. Disneyland for the religious. Hell of a landlord.

The funny thing is how totally similar Jews and Palestinians are in every way except scriptural detail. They are hard working, family oriented, unquestionably patriotic, religious in the extreme, stubborn as groups, and each able to sway the less interested in far off shores to buy them ammunition. They are more like cousins than mortal enemies.

Well maybe Saudi Arabia can bring the 2 sides together - I am happy that their turn is up for the Human Rights Council. It is a great stage to demonstrate leadership and diplomacy for the meekest on Earth.

I am no fan of the Israeli government and I agree the atrocities committed by both sides are despicable. I also agree that the Israeli government is guilty of heinous crimes against humanity, but the same should be said of Palestine as well as the bulk of the Middle East.

I also believe the majority of the issues Israel faces is caused by the fact that no other nation in the region is willing to accept Israel as an independent sovereign nation even though it is regardless if anyone likes it or not. Israel will not go away and it needs to be recognized by the rest of the world even if people have to swallow their own bile in doing so. Otherwise everything being said about the Middle East being a hotbed of stupid and insane terrorism will continue.

Israel has established itself. Live with it and accept it.

Actually, they are recognized by Egypt, Turkey, and Jordan. Syria is the key to Lebannon, and having Israel surrounded by friendlies. I think Russia's recent move made a lot of sense - it seems pretty clear that the American & Israeli agenda was something akin to dual containment, and hoped to see Syria completely destroy itself. So yet another nation not willing to sustain the casualties needed to actually settle it for good and all is bombing the country to ruins - it makes sense to me, because I think it makes this truth obvious. 

The most important thing right now is to be done with ISIS, install a rational government, and then work hard to keep local populations separated long enough for them to forget how rotten each other is.

The funny thing is that the Baathists were probably the best chance that the West had of putting down the religious extremists, and we fumbled it. Saddam Hussein's and Al Assad's parties had their origins in the Turkish secular movement (Young Turks) after WW1, and were actually the same party (Baath). Their aim was to unite Iraq and Syria under a secular gov't. Instead, we got ISIS, who want a Caliphate in the same place, and whose army leadership is basically made up of the remains of Saddam Hussein's army... Shameful.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

Exodus does not say that they committed genocide

Yes it does. It also commands and recites the killing of numerous other innocent people for no logical reason. Overall, Abrahamic writings speak of God commanding his followers to wipe out entire populations, including women, children and even livestock on a number of occasions. I believe we already did this once, last time I was here, but !@#$ it, why not?

You should not let a sorceress live.  (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.  (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.  (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death.  They are guilty of a capital offense.  (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.  (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.  (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed.  Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died.  (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out.  (Exodus 23:23 NAB)

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came.  He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors."  The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day.  Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."  (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

All Abrahamic religion claims to be peaceful, but ironically, are probably the most violent of all major religions. Specifically throughout past history. 
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Israel was not there first. The Israelite's marched there from Egypt and committed genocide on the original populace. This is clearly explained in the story of Exodus. I'm not even going to bother explaining the countless other things wrong with this comment. Why is it so hard for people to see the obviously blatant mutual hate on both sides of that conflict?

Do you include yourself in this mutual hate?

There are no men like me, there is only me

Do you include yourself in this mutual hate?

No. I don't follow Abrahamic religion and couldn't care less what religion anyone decides to follow. If it makes you feel better, I equally oppose Hamas. The reason my outrage is focused on Israel is simply because of the one sidedness of the current situation combined with the countless people (their own people) that they have displaced or killed. With their overwhelming military power they have turned Gaza into a concentration camp and consistently drive people in the West Bank out of their very own homes to pave way for Jewish settlers. Gaza cannot compete, yet they still fight for what is equally their rightful land. 

I think religion needs to be absolutely removed from governing that area.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

you cannot remove islam.

it is continuous and will remain till the final day

Christianity has no real followers. They do not follow the teachings of the bible

The people of the quran will follow it till there are no people of the quran left

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

you cannot remove islam.

it is continuous and will remain till the final day

Christianity has no real followers. They do not follow the teachings of the bible

The people of the quran will follow it till there are no people of the quran left

Are you just trying to start conflict with people?

Fox Fire, though I could be wrong, was probably referring to removing the religious leadership from political offices. One novel concept unseen in the Islamic nations is not enforcing religious ideals onto the entire population of a nation through state or local enforcement.

• Upvote 3

Are you just trying to start conflict with people?

He spoke the truth. 

Fox Fire, though I could be wrong, was probably referring to removing the religious leadership from political offices. One novel concept unseen in the Islamic nations is not enforcing religious ideals onto the entire population of a nation through state or local enforcement.

Stop confusing other religions with Islam and understand the fact that Islam is more than just a religion. It also has it's own political, judicial, legal, economic, and social systems which all Muslims must to adhere to in order to fully practise their religion.

It's wishful thinking on your part if you expect Muslims to suddenly abandon them in favour of secularism.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

He spoke the truth. 

Stop confusing other religions with Islam and understand the fact that Islam is more than just a religion. It also has it's own political, judicial, legal, economic, and social systems which all Muslims must to adhere to in order to fully practise their religion.

It's wishful thinking on your part if you expect Muslims to suddenly abandon them in favour of secularism.

Except plenty of Muslims live in non-Muslim countries. Like in the US, where religion is separated from the state. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Which is why we're going to see a breakdown in the liberal governments that will give way to a more right-wing institution which will close the borders and quite possibly remove large amounts of Muslims.

It's too little too late. You can't reverse it now, and expelling hundreds of millions of Muslims from Europe seems incredibly far fetched.

If they don't there's going to be a cultural meltdown that might even cause a civil-war.

Again seems far fetched, but in the event of a purely "civil-war" (with no outside actors), I believe Muslims would come out on top.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Yes, and we will change them in due time.

lolno

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Not a threat but a fact you need to swallow.

Muslims will be the dominate demographic in those countries in the coming decades.

Less that 1% of America is Muslim.

~9% of Europe is Muslim as opposed to ~76% being Christian. Christianity is largely considered the link that created the unified European identity.

~18% of Europe is atheist/agnostic, is the most secular part of the western world and will continue to become more and more secular.

It's too little too late. You can't reverse it now, and expelling hundreds of millions of Muslims from Europe seems incredibly far fetched.

Again seems far fetched, but in the event of a purely "civil-war" (with no outside actors), I believe Muslims would come out on top.

They couldn't possibly come out on top when 90%+ of the population is not going to follow Sharia or Islamic law. If Muslims want to live under Sharia, they can move to a place where it exists. Because it's not becoming a European thing, ever.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Less that 1% of America is Muslim.

~9% of Europe is Muslim as opposed to ~76% being Christian. Christianity is largely considered the link that created the unified European identity.

~18% of Europe is atheist/agnostic, is the most secular part of the western world and will continue to become more and more secular.

Muslims have more children and more people embrace Islam in the west than any other religion. Only a matter of time.

They couldn't possibly come out on top when 90%+ of the population is not going to follow Sharia or Islamic law.

Numbers won't help you if you are trying to exterminate Muslims. They will come out of it on top, I promise you.

ztt5Wgs.png

Muslims have more children and more people embrace Islam in the west than any other religion. Only a matter of time.

Numbers won't help you if you are trying to exterminate Muslims. They will come out of it on top, I promise you.

Secularism, atheism, agnosticism, religious pluralism, new age spirituality and the like is growing faster than Islam in Europe. In fact, it's the fastest growing religious view. I would say the same for America. This is a common trend in advanced societies with better education. 

You can have as many kids as you want, but the planet is going to overpopulate and everyone will kill themselves long before Islam takes over Europe. 

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--