Corrupt a Wish

Thalmor

You become so creative, countries all over the world start a nuclear war over you and you die which opens a vaccuun in the space time continuum of creativity and you relive this over again.

I wish I had the power to convince EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING to do my bidding.

You find a loophole by opening a hole in the space-time continuum, however this causes you to travel at the speed of light therefore causing nuclear fusion resulting in fission of neighboring atoms therefor killing yourself unintentionally as well as causing a random luck chain reaction that would normally never happen but did because you ripped a hole in the space time continuum creating the above, which causes a strange warp bending all of space resulting in the Earth becoming super cold and uninhabitable so the people of Earth all die except 500 of the smartest people in the world who decide to work in a common goal in the few months they have to create a rocket which takes them to Mars which had come into the Goldilocks zone of the solar system and also create a huge oxidizer which turns Mars completely inhabitable resulting in the Mars repopulating and they also use a complex and super dangerous chemical reaction involving explosives and hydrogen not to mention oxygen which results in H2O also known as water or dihydrogen monoxide which by the way kills a lot of people each year but not anymore since the only people alive are on Mars and there are only five hundred and you are in excruciating pain because you have caused a huge paradox that only effects yourself involving the splitting of atoms and time warps resulting in a huge wormhole which is then investigated by Siri and later by a team of brave astronauts who need to see what the heck it's from and then they go through and then go to a series of planets which are centered around a huge black hole which is very deadly and each hour on a planet near the black hole is seven years on Mars and therefore by the time the one surviving astronaut comes back alive it is 193010835908130985 years later and people are dead and everyone has been destroyed except for you whom is still being affected by the strange paradox which is super rare and then you get knocked on the head by a diamond ending the paradox and you land on Mars but you are alone forever and then you get a call from a robot at Aperture Science Laboratories saying to come and calls you Chelle and something about GLaDOS and you don't know how to use any of the strange equipment created to sustain life by the 500 amazing most important people resulting in your death and humanity is extinct forever.

I wish this thread went to 9831085301989018958901 pages.

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Everything is your way, but since everything is your way the presidents of the world kill you, but then they kill each other which opens a hole in the space-time continuum which allows your past self to view your dead body which causes 7.89 holes to open in the space-time continuum which causes earth to go into a black hole and come out of a rip in the space-time continuum that is on earth which shoots you onto a water-filled planet wich makes a hole in the space-time continuum to also open there which allows aliens life to die out so you fall into another black hole which makes you 2.6 times taller and then you end up in a toilet that 7 people are sitting and dropping solid waste of the human body onto your face that makes you throw up the spicy burrito you ate the other day which makes you end up in Austrailia where you are killed by a turtle which causes your old self to return to the state where everything is your way, but since everything is your way the presidents of the world kill you, but then they kill each other which opens a hole in the space-time continuum which allows your past self to view your dead body which causes 7.89 holes to open in the space-time continuum which causes earth to go into a black hole and come out of a rip in the space-time continuum that is on earth which shoots you onto a water-filled planet wich makes a hole in the space-time continuum to also open there which allows aliens life to die out so you fall into another black hole which makes you 2.6 times taller and then you end up in a toilet that 7 people are sitting and dropping solid waste of the human body onto your face that makes you throw up the spicy burrito you ate the other day which makes you end up in Austrailia where you are killed by a turtle which causes your old self to return to the state where everything is your way, but since everything is your way the presidents of the world kill you, but then they kill each other which opens a hole in the space-time continuum which allows your past self to view your dead body which causes 7.89 holes to open in the space-time continuum which causes earth to go into a black hole and come out of a rip in the space-time continuum that is on earth which shoots you onto a water-filled planet wich makes a hole in the space-time continuum to also open there which allows aliens life to die out so you fall into another black hole which makes you 2.6 times taller and then you end up in a toilet that 7 people are sitting and dropping solid waste of the human body onto your face that makes you throw up the spicy burrito you ate the other day which makes you end up in Austrailia where you are killed by a turtle which causes your old self to return to the state where everything is your way, but since everything is your way the presidents of the world kill you, but then they kill each other which opens a hole in the space-time continuum which allows your past self to view your dead body which causes 7.89 holes to open in the space-time continuum which causes earth to go into a black hole and come out of a rip in the space-time continuum that is on earth which shoots you onto a water-filled planet wich makes a hole in the space-time continuum to also open there which allows aliens life to die out so you fall into another black hole which makes you 2.6 times taller and then you end up in a toilet that 7 people are sitting and dropping solid waste of the human body onto your face that makes you throw up the spicy burrito you ate the other day which makes you end up in Austrailia where you are killed by a turtle which causes your old self to return to the state where everything is your way, but since everything is your way the presidents of the world kill you, but then they kill each other which opens a hole in the space-time continuum which allows your past self to view your dead body which causes 7.89 holes to open in the space-time continuum which causes earth to go into a black hole and come out of a rip in the space-time continuum that is on earth which shoots you onto a water-filled planet wich makes a hole in the space-time continuum to also open there which allows aliens life to die out so you fall into another black hole which makes you 2.6 times taller and then you end up in a toilet that 7 people are sitting and dropping solid waste of the human body onto your face that makes you throw up the spicy burrito you ate the other day which makes you end up in Austrailia where you are killed by a turtle which causes your old self to return to the state where...

I wish I was more creative

By the way, that made sense but there were some aspects that were missing, like what is in the spicy Burrito?

LTcxGHN.jpg

Granted but he finds a loophole in your loophole which makes you become a lopphole which he takes advantage of (i.e- the loophole)

I wish I could stop saying loophole loophole loophole loophole loophole....

LTcxGHN.jpg

You die therefore becoming peaceful.

I wish for  :)  :D  :lol:  :(  :angry:  :huh:  ^_^  :o  aka emotion, because I don't have emotions, and sometimes that makes me really sad :(

Sadness is an emotion, and therefore it's the only one you'll ever feel.

I wish for control over the universe, including making this wish free of corruption.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

• Wiki Mod

It takes up all of the free space in your living room.

I wish I could write code.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Granted, this includes a freight train, cargo plane, a huge ship, every FRICKING PLANET, SUN AND GALAXY IN SPACE to come your way and kill you!

I wish that I knew that Sheepy was really a mutant space sheep here to simulate whag we would do if we had control of a nation beforr causing WW3

• Upvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg