IRC channel moderation?

Arthur Wellington

None of the mods in the channel respond but could perhaps chatter like this be banned from the PnW channel?

<Ryuu>: people who are so altruistic, are beautiful, inside and out... just look at this beauty mother_teresa_1016.jpg

<Saeton>: is it nsfw
<Goomy>: can i pee on her?
<Saeton>: also mother teresa was a &#33;@#&#036;

• Administrators

I may not like what they say but really it's merely some PG13 behavior in the logs provided.

Basically this. IRC discussion is a lot more free than forums/in-game, because it's not really saved forever. There are logs, of course, but unless you're right there when it's first said you're probably not going to ever see it.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

im not calling for a ban but a kick from the channel would be in place because of the terrible/horrible/incredible rudeness.. if saying that would result in a kick someone might actually think for a moment..

and if this cant be adressed for bad behaviour, what can?

Edited by Vivke

I apologize for the lies I've said about Mother Teresa on IRC channel and hope I won't be banned because of it.

I admit that she was a hateful, judgemental hag and the humanity is much better without her.

Hypocrite 

This is very small

Topkek.

You wouldn't last five seconds in a couple of the other IRC channels if you find that offensive, there's a lot worse being said out there and this isn't even worth the time to be honest.

• Upvote 1