VE's Breach of Sovergnty

Lannan13

Why does a guild need to pass a life at conception act?

Edit:

I wasn't asking what your abbreviation meant. I was wondering how you decided our charter is emergency legislation only?

Okay, that comment doesn't make sense but okay.

Escentially it states that this occurs when the Secretary of Defense orders this. Which this is done via the DEFCON system. Thus when the DEFCON reaches a certain level we can see that this is when the Secretary of Defense will call the emergancy. Also the DEFCON is changed by him and the orders are given by him, which is power that no individual should EVER have. VE or not.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I don't know how long you were part of the alliance, but I am happy you are gone.

Nothing left to see here, move along. 

I was there a period of time in Feburary and for a few weeks this month.

So tell us more about the military coup?

It's their military overstep that is given in the "Charter." 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Their charter is an emergancy resolution. There was no reason for the resolution nor an emergancy as there was no RFD provided.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, you're serious.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

@ Allan-Michael Lannan:  In an earlier post you stated you were in the military correct, and that you're 19?  If you are not in the military any more, might I ask why?  If you hate the American military or government so much for getting involved in what goes on in the middle east, why did you even join in the first place?

X4EfkAB.png

@ Allan-Michael Lannan:  In an earlier post you stated you were in the military correct, and that you're 19?  If you are not in the military any more, might I ask why?  If you hate the American military or government so much for getting involved in what goes on in the middle east, why did you even join in the first place?

I got medically discharged for General Epilepsy. I joined because I wanted to help out the military doing what I loved. I was to be a Network Satellite Opperator, I don't remember my MOS number. My expertise was Cyberdefense.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Escentially it states that this occurs when the Secretary of Defense orders this. Which this is done via the DEFCON system. Thus when the DEFCON reaches a certain level we can see that this is when the Secretary of Defense will call the emergancy. Also the DEFCON is changed by him and the orders are given by him, which is power that no individual should EVER have. VE or not.

Our warning system may be changed by the SecDef, the Lord, or Duke.  SRD did not overstep his bounds and you'll find that he and Impero are in lockstep with regards to this conflict AND your shenanigans.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

In recent events VE has declared war against Guardian. I was once appart of VE, but recently left after their attrocities. The soul purpose of the alliance is a general protection of a group of nations against outside threats. 

gkkiRHW.gif

They began to call up the drums of war and demand that every nation surrender their sovergnty and ruin their own nation's to prepare for war. Then when war came there was no reason as to why it was occuring. They only merely assigned groups to fight other nations.

a4T4yDR.gif

I was sent a "Strongly worded" letter from their Secretary of Defense warning that what I did in defending my own sovergnty and protesting the entire time was an act of cowardness.

49H5yU8.gif

I've been to Marine Corps Depot Parris Island Marine Boot Camp, but they slam me for protecting my sovergnty. I am very Libertarian and they declare war on me for protecting my beliefs.

XgCq6NU.png

I am greatly appalled that this alliance has violated my freedoms and they insist that I pay for not surrendering them.

hUQNULl.jpg

• Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little Rand-basher? I'll have you know I graduated top of Peikoff's class in Objectivism, and I've been involved in numerous internet debates with irrational haters, and I have over 300 confirmed deconstructions. I am trained in the Aristotelian philosophical tradition and I'm the top scholar in the entire Perfectivist movement. You are nothing to me but just another strawman. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with logic the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ about Rand over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of high school and college students across the USA and your arguments are being analysed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your intellectual credibility. You're !@#$ wrong, hater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your arguments in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my copy of Atlas Shrugged. Not only am I extensively trained in Randian ethics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the neo-Aristotelian juggernaut and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the humanities, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. I foresee a lot of running for the hills, kiddo.

Fun stuff. You get that from a Troll generator I presume. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I got medically discharged for General Epilepsy. I joined because I wanted to help out the military doing what I loved. I was to be a Network Satellite Opperator, I don't remember my MOS number. My expertise was Cyberdefense.

You didn't have this condition before you went to MEPS and on to Boot Camp?

X4EfkAB.png

lannan13 is debating Dpowell: Resolved: Nightmare Moon is an Underated Character in My Little Pony.

My sides

What the !@#$ did you just !@#$ say about me, you little Rand-basher? I'll have you know I graduated top of Peikoff's class in Objectivism, and I've been involved in numerous internet debates with irrational haters, and I have over 300 confirmed deconstructions. I am trained in the Aristotelian philosophical tradition and I'm the top scholar in the entire Perfectivist movement. You are nothing to me but just another strawman. I will wipe you the !@#$ out with logic the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my !@#$ words. You think you can get away with saying that !@#$ about Rand over the Internet? Think again, !@#$er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of high school and college students across the USA and your arguments are being analysed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your intellectual credibility. You're !@#$ wrong, hater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your arguments in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my copy of Atlas Shrugged. Not only am I extensively trained in Randian ethics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the neo-Aristotelian juggernaut and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the humanities, you little !@#$. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will !@#$ fury all over you and you will drown in it. I foresee a lot of running for the hills, kiddo.

I find this insulting, my members of my family have served, and I have multiple friends serving now. No military person acts this way, even on the internet. Military people have discipline, also, Navy Seals do not threaten to kill over the internet, if they do kill, they do it without a trace, and they just do it. Navy Seals do not access the arsenal to the USMC, the utilize the arsenal and budget of J SOC, And Navy Seals do not have access to spy ring around the US, they are soldiers that engage the enemy, spies operate under differently and do not tell others who they are.

​I never served, and my disability prevents me from serving. But I will do my best to honor my friends and family who bravely served. I am starting a poll to Ban his Forum Account, (Not His game account), for this insult. I do not wish to have my loved ones insulted by an impostor. He has impersonated a United States Navy Seal in an Online Fashion. Some of you may think that I am going too far with this, that he is just a stupid impersonator. But one of my dear friends was blown up last year in Kandahar, and these type posts truly insult me. Say what you will.

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 6

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

455315286.jpg?w=770

> Was in miliatry.

> Doesn't follow orders.

> mfw

Edited by Smooth
  • Upvote 4

Viridian Entente

Secretary of State

No.

I know this is off topic and all, but since you didn't have it before you went, and got medically discharged for it, are you getting VA disability since it happened while you were on active duty?  That's got to be a pretty high percentage I'd imagine.

X4EfkAB.png

Vqbjxkc.jpg

f0f41e8f.png

>You thinking nations are what is most important in this game.

Edited by Adama

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I know this is off topic and all, but since you didn't have it before you went, and got medically discharged for it, are you getting VA disability since it happened while you were on active duty?  That's got to be a pretty high percentage I'd imagine.s

I would rather talk about this in a PM. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Baby, if you beg little harder I will come to your defence. I see that you're having quite a hard time.

Yeah, I know I've lost all my military but seriously, when are you guys going to help out your allies?