Charming Friends Declaration of War

Crust

We don't care about losing. You could get us to 10 points and it wouldn't really bother us. What bothers us is the fact that you're excusing this kinda of stuff. The fact that all you guys pretend as if one of their members doesn't have a baseball team named ss guard is proof enough that you're all full of shit. Making jokes about Jews getting gassed is pretty telling as well.

Most of you are even over the age of 18. You're all disgusting and should feel ashamed of yourself.

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Elbonia no longer recognizes the sovereignty of Charming Friends.

You refuse to listen to the overlords of Orbis and its denizens telling you its not nazism just a German alliance.

Anyone else want to join me?

• Upvote 3

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Well, my dear, the moderators are just as full of shit as all of you. 

BAN ME I DON'T GIVE A FLYING !@#$

THAT'S ACTUALLY A HUGE !@#$ing FAVOR

!@#$

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

SABIN AUMM~~~~~~~

You support Nazi sympathizers, I'm sorry. The SS is NAZI, whether you like it or not. And that is not the only nazi reference they have. STOP CONDONING THAT. You can pretend as much as you want but that will just make you a bunch of a j*rks. 

Do you even HISTORY BOOKS?

Here's my response to that crap.
Boom

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

What you mean one member? It's several of them. I understand if anyone just didn't know that it was a nazi rp alliance, but then at least admit to that.

Seriously, if I or anyone I associated with got accused of having a nazi symbol or flag I'd just fix it. It doesn't that much to just fix a thing like that. Get a new flag, change a baseball teams name. Instead they came up with excuses. And you defended them. That's inexcusable. And it shows what kinda people you guys are. Not your in game character, but who you are behind that screen.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Elbonia no longer recognizes the sovereignty of Charming Friends.You refuse to listen to the overlords of Orbis and its denizens telling you its not nazism just a German alliance.Anyone else want to join me?

I'll join.

We don't care about losing. You could get us to 10 points and it wouldn't really bother us. What bothers us is the fact that you're excusing this kinda of stuff. The fact that all you guys pretend as if one of their members doesn't have a baseball team named ss guard is proof enough that you're all full of !@#$. Making jokes about Jews getting gassed is pretty telling as well.

Most of you are even over the age of 18. You're all disgusting and should feel ashamed of yourself.

They're not Nazis for God's sake. You need to grow up and not be offended by everything German. If I had a German flag, would you be offended and declare war on me?
  • Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Elbonia no longer recognizes the sovereignty of Charming Friends.

You refuse to listen to the overlords of Orbis and its denizens telling you its not nazism just a German alliance.

Anyone else want to join me?

I join you.

• Upvote 2

I can't believe there are people in this thread who are literally arguing the semantics of Nazi imagery as "German." Honestly I'm also laughing at people who are referencing symbols from other cultures as being German in the same breath, when the only affiliation they have with Germany is through Nazi appropriation. And then someone posts an Ann Frank meme, and we're supposed to keep up this debate? Respond to accusations of being racist against white people? Really, this is basic. Nazism 101. We're not here to explain the same point 3 times and we won't be entertaining this debate anymore. 

Our alliance is filled with people from all over the planet, and some of them have been victim to Nazi crimes in real life. Their experiences aren't up for debate. This is no longer just "a game" to them. We are doing what we can as real life friends to support one another and oppose real world evil, and frankly, I don't have the time of day for anyone who can't comprehend why a pixelated retaliation of imaginary explosions isn't the lesser evil here. 

• Upvote 2
liGmJ9T.gif

I can't believe there are people in this thread who are literally arguing the semantics of Nazi imagery as "German." Honestly I'm also laughing at people who are referencing symbols from other cultures as being German in the same breath, when the only affiliation they have with Germany is through Nazi appropriation. And then someone posts an Ann Frank meme, and we're supposed to keep up this debate? Respond to accusations of being racist against white people? Really, this is basic. Nazism 101. We're not here to explain the same point 3 times and we won't be entertaining this debate anymore. 

Our alliance is filled with people from all over the planet, and some of them have been victim to Nazi crimes in real life. Their experiences aren't up for debate. This is no longer just "a game" to them. We are doing what we can as real life friends to support one another and oppose real world evil, and frankly, I don't have the time of day for anyone who can't comprehend why a pixelated retaliation of imaginary explosions isn't the lesser evil here. 

I agree those pictures are not appropriate.

I am honestly offended that you see them as nazis. As I am sure with these claims you know of the abuse and neglect many went through, not just Jews. In reality it is a petty claim that takes away from the meaning behind the word. I think you're mocking it.

It is no different than what has happened with pressing issues today. It prevents victims from being taken seriously when genuine matters occur. Please reserve your petty misuse, you aren't doing anyone a favor. its foolish.

Hdh3TqS.gif

Nice troll, 

IGN 7/10

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I am honestly offended that you see them as nazis. As I am sure with these claims you know of the abuse and neglect many went through, not just Jews. In reality it is a petty claim that takes away from the meaning behind the word. I think you're mocking it.

It is no different than what has happened with pressing issues today. It prevents victims from being taken seriously when genuine matters occur. Please reserve your petty misuse, you aren't doing anyone a favor. its foolish.

I just said that we have victims in our alliance, and you're worried about them not being taken seriously? What do you think this post is doing to them? 

• Upvote 1
liGmJ9T.gif

I'll join.

They're not Nazis for God's sake. You need to grow up and not be offended by everything German. If I had a German flag, would you be offended and declare war on me?

You can't simply go around making Ann Frank memes in such situation and claim you're not nazi, just german.

You don't get to make fun of jew people AT ALL, SPECIALLY when you DO have nazi reference. Or even not nazi but related to the historical context. OR JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH THING. It's not my fault that you guys skipped school. How old are all of you? Jesus. 

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

SABIN AUMM~~~~~~~

You can't simply go around making Ann Frank memes in such situation and claim you're not nazi, just german.

You don't get to make fun of jew people AT ALL, SPECIALLY when you DO have nazi reference. Or even not nazi but related to the historical context. OR JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH THING. It's not my fault that you guys skipped school. How old are all of you? Jesus. 

YOU don't have to WRITE THINGS in CAPS in every single SENTENCE. 

• Upvote 1

I just said that we have victims in our alliance, and you're worried about them not being taken seriously? What do you think this post is doing to them? 

I was sent this picture by Carly. Like i said to her, whats worse "top !@#$" or "the jews" with no context?

11891103_10153654666600984_5691530303765

Hdh3TqS.gif

If you can't handle the heat, then back off our protectorate and pay them reps for the damages you incurred on them. And that's just a start ;)

Until then, you are just nothing maybe then we can talk about recognizing your sovereignty again.

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

I've been a victim of nationalism and racism, but I don't !@#$ and cry about it.

I find the Soviet flag offensive, but I don't complain and the usage of it doesn't bother me when used in an appropriate context.

Same goes with the Rising Sun flag of Imperial Japan.

Grow the !@#$ up and deal with it.

If you have a problem report it to the moderation staff, don't go around making wild claims that almost every single person on the forums can correct you on.

We've made multiple reports to the moderation staff and they've all been ignored, which is one reason why war is unavoidable. 

Honestly John, I feel like you're the one taking this a bit too seriously. With all the swearing and all :( 

• Upvote 1
liGmJ9T.gif

Why is everybody turning a blind eye to this????? JESUS

Were Wilhelm II heavily disliked you might find others who'd use the imagery as an excuse to attack Reichswehr. However that isn't the case.

As is, it comes off as a heavy dose of harassment on Wilhelm II who just wants to have a Imperial German theme which is actually a very popular theme you'll find. It'd be like harassing me with talks of me glorying Chairman Mao and all the death that he caused, all because my theme is a Chinese Empire one. 

Imperial Germany is not == Nazi Germany. Simple as that. 

Yeah, nazis also didn't think they were that bad back in the days. It's all fun and games til you notice how full of @#%! your arguments are. 
"Oh look her profile pic is Will Smith"
"No, that's the fresh prince, you dumb"

Won't be using the forums anymore, getting tired of the childish behaviour, talking about that seems like Hugo is always around when things get childish heh

• Upvote 1

I've been a victim of nationalism and racism, but I don't !@#$ and cry about it.

I find the Soviet flag offensive, but I don't complain and the usage of it doesn't bother me when used in an appropriate context.

Same goes with the Rising Sun flag of Imperial Japan.

Grow the !@#$ up and deal with it.

If you have a problem report it to the moderation staff, don't go around making wild claims that almost every single person on the forums can correct you on.

"He who allows oppression shares the crime"

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif

SABIN AUMM~~~~~~~