Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

If you criticise Islam, you're force Muslims to become terrorists so you got to take it.

You could say it's like letting another man !@#$ your wife because he threatened to beat you up if you didn't doesn't it? Ummm, we shall call this new phenomenon... cuckoldry.

Implying Lyin'Rahl2 has been serious since he decided to carry out this campaign against me. Well he's never really been serious really but he's hid it well up till now where the real cuck rage is spilling out.

As we can see in the below image. Beaming, high energy, and in an excellent relationship. What beautiful people. 

R4WsBcO.png

As we can see in the below image. Beaming but only from the woman, low energy, and in a terrible cucked relationship. 

nznA7G3.png

Oh as we have seen time and time again, roz, I can debate you honestly. You have fled. Every time.

So, CG, that was an object lesson meant just for you. The above exchange shows who is willing to debate and who is not. Now do you, CG, have any more questions?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Lol. Lyin'Rahl2 spends entire days ignoring and insulting when I try to answer his posts and is now saying he has been the one willing to debate. 

Look Lyin'Rahl2 I know the wife's boyfriend is keeping you in the cuckshed so you only got me to speak to over the tubes but seriously man don't waste your time with me. Just go in there and kick that bad dude out of your bed (get a gun as his arms are like 4 times larger than yours). I guarantee that your wife will like it. I can't do it for you mate, got two gals to handle myself you see so I'm very busy. 

Edited by Rozalia

Ahhh, insults. The best Roz can muster. More and more evidence for CG.

Low energy Roz. Very low energy.

Do note, CG, that I have never once called Roz a Cuck. But you see he gets super triggered when asked to debate using facts so we dont worry about his ranting.

I have a question or two for you, CG:

Do you not feel bad for him?  As the rants and triggering continue do you not see what supporters of The Losing Cuck are underneath?  Frightened little children lashing out?  What do you see?

Edited by LordRahl2

Ah the one of "I predict you will make X so I can taunt you" is now saying his own medicine doesn't taste too good, bless. The one who has called me stupid or some variation of it a million times wants the moral high ground, even cuter. Sorry but when you get in the mud with me, dirty is all you get. I'm quite used to it you'll find. 

Anyway so it didn't go well I take it. Well don't worry mate just leave that wench and workout, get smart, support Nationalism, and support Trump and you'll have the beautiful ladies wanting you with no trouble. Instead of having a multiracial baby that isn't yours you can have a multiracial baby that is, magic ain't it? You got your Black women, East-Asian women, Arab women, so many types to choose from if thats what you're looking for. Trust me mate... suicide ain't the answer, don't even contemplate it. If I ever say mean things it's not because I hate you or have anything against you mate, on the contrary I just want to save you from a terrible fate. It may be a bitter taste but I want you to rise above the chains weighing you down and become great. 

Lets recite together a verse of the sacred book given to us by Trump (pbuh), The Art of the Deal.

"And stump them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And cuckoldry is worse than stumping... 
but if they desist, then lo! Trump is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more cuckoldry and support is for Trump alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against globalists".

He can just look at your behaviour in all the pages you've taken part in here and the other thread Hillary vs Trump (which you bought your pollution from to here), he doesn't need you constantly pointing like a child. CG knows that I've just been very nicely posting images and links that support Trump and you're the one trying to make a mess. 

Speaking of: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/03/secret-donald-trump-voters-speak-out

Can't wait for the Shy Tory/Bradley Effect to send Lyin'Rahl2 packing, I mean the ban is not even really needed as he'll be too destroyed to ever post again anyway. Not realising that some people are naturally cautious of admitting being Trump supporters, knowing the thuggery of the Democrats and the persecution and stereotyping that immediately goes on about them as all being white supremacists or some garbage. I mean we can see it here how Lyin'Rahl2 has targeted the most vocal Trump supporter to try to swing the forum back Clinton's way and scare the rest. Sadly for him I will not back down from his attempted intimidation and those silent will overcome his vile acts as such thuggery works very well until they get into voting booth, but then it evaporates. 

Edited by Rozalia

Following the weekend at Bernie's we get...

CplnzcVUkAAKerz.jpg

Oh Hillary. You wait so long for it to be "your turn", betraying so many people only for your own body and mind to betray you and start failing rapidly. Thats karma for you. According to the leaked health report frustration is not good for her and is only doing her in further. In myth Zhuge Liang once killed a man by thrashing him in a debate combined with the man's advanced age (76 years old back in the 200s)... considering Clinton's health Trump may well make her drop dead in their debates. No wonder Clinton is trying to avoid the debates.

I have to admit LyingRahl2 did a decent job trying to swing these forums back to Hilary who is an actual cuck and a good one at that. 

But while you can mount a defense from a cuckish position such as LyingRahl did it is always a losing battle. Contrary to popular belief no amount of your cuckish buddies helping you is going to solve that problem, it only speeds it up for a drastic plunge. 

Look Lyin'Rahl2 I know the wife's boyfriend is keeping you in the cuckshed so you only got me to speak to over the tubes but seriously man don't waste your time with me. Just go in there and kick that bad dude out of your bed (get a gun as his arms are like 4 times larger than yours). I guarantee that your wife will like it. I can't do it for you mate, got two gals to handle myself you see so I'm very busy. 

Ahhh, insults. The best Roz can muster. More and more evidence for CG.

Low energy Roz. Very low energy.

Do note, CG, that I have never once called Roz a Cuck. But you see he gets super triggered when asked to debate using facts so we dont worry about his ranting.

I have a question or two for you, CG:

Do you not feel bad for him?  As the rants and triggering continue do you not see what supporters of The Losing Cuck are underneath?  Frightened little children lashing out?  What do you see?

No facts come from a liar. You have being stumped enough times, only pride, well what remains of it(you being a cuck and all) is what is keeping you here. 

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

I am too scared to put my money where my mouth is!

It is amazing that for little boys that act so tough that BOTH of you are so scared.  Lightning is scared of Kemal's bet.  Roz is afraid to debate me.

• Upvote 1

It is amazing that for little boys that act so tough that BOTH of you are so scared.  Lightning is scared of Kemal's bet.  Roz is afraid to debate me.

LyingRahl2 at it again folks. 

Its a bad deal Roz, you're worth at least two people, put Kemal on the table as well.

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png