Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

I am good at keeping up a "facad" of knowing what I am talking about.  Yes, thank you, perhaps I am good at keep up the "facad" because I do.

You do tend to melt away when confronted.  You have done it elsewhere and you have done it here.

I do in fact do "ridiculous things like asking for proof".  You are absolutely right.  I do that.  And I provide proof to back up my arguments.

And yes you are triggered.  You have resorted to insults yet again.  Ad homs show your weakness, not your strength.

Thank you for answering the question.  I wanted to make sure.

Longroom.com seen below:

f0zyub.png

The names given at longroom who supposedly ran the thing were discovered to be aliases.  The site itself was traced back to a far right wing separatist group in New Mexico.  Once uncovered the site shut down.

There have been accusations that the site was run by the Russians (who as you know have cuckolded The Cuck).  I do not buy that argument since it is pure speculation though.

So yeah, that thing you posted over 50 times and still seem to support.  It has been proven to be utter bullshit and shut itself down when uncovered.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I am good at keeping up a "facad" of knowing what I am talking about.  Yes, thank you, perhaps I am good at keep up the "facad" because I do.

A missing letter attack? When my post wasn't missing the letter. Or did you just do that mistake yourself? Either way I think you need to take a break.

You do tend to melt away when confronted.  You have done it elsewhere and you have done it here

Says the person who when I gave the opportunity to walk away with Chilcot did. I will walk away at times when the rounds have been done a million times and both sides have constantly repeated themselves, I'm reasonable like that. No surprise ultimately, you're one of those "Repeat until they give up guys", you're not any better for anything more.

I won't walk away here as it's the Donald Trump Super Thread. 

I do in fact do "ridiculous things like asking for proof".  You are absolutely right.  I do that.  And I provide proof to back up my arguments.

Poor effort. When the subject matter is what is provided in the topic (which is a report taking years that has been complied via a great many interviews, looked at files, and so forth) and you state it's wrong then you have to back up your claim with evidence. I often talk of circumstantial things I'm fully aware so it's very easy to win against that, I try now and then to admit it being as such to start with but you're so triggered you'll still try to hit me which is fine, I can take it. However with that I had all the evidence and oh how delightful it was to see you putting your weakness on full display.

And yes you are triggered.  You have resorted to insults yet again.  Ad homs show your weakness, not your strength.

Oh no, the man who refers to others as idiots constantly is saying that such a thing shows weakness. Ha! If you must know I'm using it because I know that every single time I've posted on here it puts that thought in your head of "Roz thinks I'm a cuck, he's a meanie". Oh and when I call you dishonest and the other things it doesn't make me automatically wrong no, when discussing your behaviour it's perfectly valid to state such things. 

Longroom.com seen below:

The names given at longroom who supposedly ran the thing were discovered to be aliases.  The site itself was traced back to a far right wing separatist group in New Mexico.  Once uncovered the site shut down.

There have been accusations that the site was run by the Russians (who as you know have cuckolded The Cuck).  I do not buy that argument since it is pure speculation though.

So yeah, that thing you posted over 50 times and still seem to support.  It has been proven to be utter bullshit and shut itself down when uncovered.

I did hear it went down around that time yes. The rest can be summed up as circumstantial not that it were true considering the statement of belief that the polls are more likely towards Trump's direction (if that puts him down by a lesser amount or winning is a different question). Please do argue it's impossible and can only be the two other possibilities, please do.

Now as far as I know the aliases bit is circumstantial. The separatist group owned it back in 2015 but are not listed as it's current owners so it becomes again, circumstantial. The Russian bit seem you have outright invented to try and cram in one of your lines (let me guess who made the "accusations", Lyin'Rahl2?). Real weak, like I said when you break down you start making these easy mistakes. 

50 times yes as you could not stop and think that the link I posted was a different thing to what you thought yes.

A missing letter attack? When my post wasn't missing the letter. Or did you just do that mistake yourself? Either way I think you need to take a break.

Nope.  Not at all, not even an attack.  Maybe you need to stop seeing attacks everywhere.  You said that I am good at looking like I know what I am talking about.  You tried to call it a facade, yet it seems that I am good because I actually know what I am talking about.  I was thanking you for the compliment.

Says the person who when I gave the opportunity to walk away with Chilcot did. I will walk away at times when the rounds have been done a million times and both sides have constantly repeated themselves, I'm reasonable like that. No surprise ultimately, you're one of those "Repeat until they give up guys", you're not any better for anything more.

I won't walk away here as it's the Donald Trump Super Thread.

Not really, you walk away when your arguments are shown to be garbage.  It is fair to say that I will call it garbage in a repetitive manner - but that is in response to your garbage.

Thank God.  I will enjoy it all the way to NOV 8 =)

You do walk away from hard arguments tho.  Here and everywhere.

Poor effort. When the subject matter is what is provided in the topic (which is a report taking years that has been complied via a great many interviews, looked at files, and so forth) and you state it's wrong then you have to back up your claim with evidence. I often talk of circumstantial things I'm fully aware so it's very easy to win against that, I try now and then to admit it being as such to start with but you're so triggered you'll still try to hit me which is fine, I can take it. However with that I had all the evidence and oh how delightful it was to see you putting your weakness on full display.

I have no idea what you are talking about but alright.  I agree that in a debate you need to provide evidence and that evidence needs to come from reputable sources.  You, Roz, do not use facts and when you try you have shown that you only go to hyper partisan sources (far right wing blogs and the like).  This seems to be where you get your news.  These places, on all sides of the political spectrum, are wrong at a mindbogglingly high rate.  I avoid all of them and stick to reputable sources.  Your inability to understand this is clear.  The reasons behind your failure to understand basic sourcing is what is hard to understand.

I did hear it went down around that time yes. The rest can be summed up as circumstantial not that it were true considering the statement of belief that the polls are more likely towards Trump's direction (if that puts him down by a lesser amount or winning is a different question). Please do argue it's impossible and can only be the two other possibilities, please do.

Now as far as I know the aliases bit is circumstantial. The separatist group owned it back in 2015 but are not listed as it's current owners so it becomes again, circumstantial. The Russian bit seem you have outright invented to try and cram in one of your lines (let me guess who made the "accusations", Lyin'Rahl2?). Real weak, like I said when you break down you start making these easy mistakes. 

50 times yes as you could not stop and think that the link I posted was a different thing to what you thought yes.

Nope.  It cannot be summed up as circumstantial.  It can be summed up as factual to include the aliases.

Nope.  There have been claims about the Russians.  I rejected the argument as it lacks a factual basis.  I bring it up to show that I can differentiate between bullshit and fact.  Its a skill you have not been able to display.

Yes.  You posted something that has been shown to be complete bullshit over 50 times.  I am glad you are rolling around to that realization finally.  I knew it was bullshit and that it would be uncovered as such which made you posting it extra funny.

So again,

That thing you posted over 50 times and still seem to support - it has been proven to be utter bullshit and shut itself down when uncovered.

Edited by LordRahl2

Nope.  Not at all, not even an attack.  Maybe you need to stop seeing attacks everywhere.  You said that I am good at looking like I know what I am talking about.  You tried to call it a facade, yet it seems that I am good because I actually know what I am talking about.  I was thanking you for the compliment.

"Facad". Why put that in air quotes?

Not really, you walk away when your arguments are shown to be garbage.  It is fair to say that I will call it garbage in a repetitive manner - but that is in response to your garbage.

Thank God.  I will enjoy it all the way to NOV 8 =)

Considering you've done the same right back at you. 

Keep trying to nip at my heels cuck, good luck. All your cuck rage only powers me up.

I have no idea what you are talking about but alright.  I agree that in a debate you need to provide evidence and that evidence needs to come from reputable sources.  You, Roz, do not use facts and when you try you have shown that you only go to hyper partisan sources (far right wing blogs and the like).  This seems to be where you get your news.  These places, on all sides of the political spectrum, are wrong at a mindbogglingly high rate.  I avoid all of them and stick to reputable sources.  Your inability to understand this is clear.  The reasons behind your failure to understand basic sourcing is what is hard to understand.

The Chilcot report was a hyper partisan source. Just embarrassing. I've several times admitted to using circumstantial evidence of things but you're more interested in attacking me then actually having a friendly discussion so that just goes in one ear and out the other. That however was not such a moment and one where your belief in how the world works apparently trumped actual evidence on what went down. Even my worse I don't submit my own beliefs as something that trumps facts like you did. You're a smart lad however so it's pretty clear you only did it because you just cannot accept losing to me of all people. You really thought no matter how strong my ground you could win and then were shown up a loser. Pathetic. Sad! Let me predict you will hide behind one of your usual tactics to avoid admitting to your errors in the Chilcot report, no Lyin'Rahl2 is perfect, he's right and everyone else is wrong, and if the facts go against his world view then they're wrong too.

Lol. Considering this campaign of yours is in your own words because I kept using cuck I think every time I use the word cuck you cry a little more so it's all good. Keep crying while talking how strong you are, thats what a cuck does. 

Nope.  It cannot be summed up as circumstantial.  It can be summed up as factual to include the aliases.

Nope.  There have been claims about the Russians.  I rejected the argument as it lacks a factual basis.  I bring it up to show that I can differentiate between bullshit and fact.  Its a skill you have not been able to display.

Yes.  You posted something that has been shown to be complete bullshit over 50 times.  I am glad you are rolling around to that realization finally.  I knew it was bullshit and that it would be uncovered as such which made you posting it extra funny.

So again,

That thing you posted over 50 times and still seem to support - it has been proven to be utter bullshit and shut itself down when uncovered.

It's circumstantial at the end of the day which you have used to dismiss things so I am merely returning it to you. 

Lol. If I were to make that sort of talk you wouldn't cease hitting me with "you believed the Russians were behind it" for merely mentioning it so I'll do the same. Your conspiracy theory that the Russians are behind it is nonsense with no evidence, we have your word on it which is worth absolutely nothing, added in to again cram in your little line. 

And you couldn't work out that two things next to each in one post aren't necessarily related, and then when separated to try to make that fact clearer you still couldn't 50 times. Perhaps we'll go another 50 times where you can't connect the dots that my point on the matter has always been that I believe reality has the real numbers more in Trump's direction. Please tell me that I'm unquestionably wrong and prove how you're right, please do. 

Edited by Rozalia

"Facad". Why put that in air quotes?

Because it is not a facade.  Simple.

Considering you've done the same right back at you. 

Considering that I have not your reply makes no sense.

The Chilcot report was a hyper partisan source. Just embarrassing. I've several times admitted to using circumstantial evidence of things but you're more interested in attacking me then actually having a friendly discussion so that just goes in one ear and out the other. That however was not such a moment and one where your belief in how the world works apparently trumped actual evidence on what went down. Even my worse I don't submit my own beliefs as something that trumps facts like you did. You're a smart lad however so it's pretty clear you only did it because you just cannot accept losing to me of all people. You really thought no matter how strong my ground you could win and then were shown up a loser. Pathetic. Sad! Let me predict you will hide behind one of your usual tactics to avoid admitting to your errors in the Chilcot report, no Lyin'Rahl2 is perfect, he's right and everyone else is wrong, and if the facts go against his world view then they're wrong too.

>Chilcot report

What are you talking about man?  What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?  Would you like to go argue in another thread about this?  Cool - it has nothing to do with The Cuck getting cucked.

You don't try to have conversations you use ad homs and avoid actual discussions.  As you are trying to do here...again.  I am again confused about what you are trying to say.  Yeah, you have tried to make arguments but you need to check your sources and your facts.  Opinions are not facts.  Ultra right wing blogs are not sources.  Don't wait for me to call you out on them - use your brain and avoid going to garbage sites.  Because when you bring garbage back from them I will call you on it, as I am doing now, and you end up getting super triggered, as you are now.

And you couldn't work out that two things next to each in one post aren't necessarily related, and then when separated to try to make that fact clearer you still couldn't 50 times. Perhaps we'll go another 50 times where you can't connect the dots that my point on the matter has always been that I believe reality has the real numbers more in Trump's direction. Please tell me that I'm unquestionably wrong and prove how you're right, please do. 

Oh I did, I wanted you to keep posting the garbage because it amused me.  I also wanted to point out your reliance on hyper partisan garbage blogs.  Two birds with one stone.

You have made a claim.  You tried to support it with evidence.  I showed you your evidence was and is complete garbage.  Now you are asking that I provide proof that your feelings are wrong?  I thought the "burden of proof" that you seem to care about remains with you.  Please show, don't tell me, how you are unquestionably correct.  There should be some facts out there to support your feelings.

Again, you confuse feelings and opinions for facts.  I have LOTS of facts.  I have posted poll after poll that confirms my hypothesis.  Would you like some more?  You have a feeling that the facts are biased despite the fact that people that supported your feelings have been proven wrong.  A pretty weak case of yours.  My facts>your feelings.

You can post another 50 lines of utter garbage again if you really want to embarrass yourself again.

Because it is not a facade.  Simple.

Then why the missing letter?

Considering that I have not your reply makes no sense.

I mentioned an instance of you doing it and still you act like you haven't. Lyin'Rahl2 never missteps, the perfect lad. Well you are Lyin'Rahl2 so no surprise.

Keep crying cuck. I'm living rent free instead your head, hehehe.

>Chilcot report

What are you talking about man?  What does this have to do with the price of tea in china?  Would you like to go argue in another thread about this?  Cool - it has nothing to do with The Cuck getting cucked.

You don't try to have conversations you use ad homs and avoid actual discussions.  As you are trying to do here...again.  I am again confused about what you are trying to say.  Yeah, you have tried to make arguments but you need to check your sources and your facts.  Opinions are not facts.  Ultra right wing blogs are not sources.  Don't wait for me to call you out on them - use your brain and avoid going to garbage sites.  Because when you bring garbage back from them I will call you on it, as I am doing now, and you end up getting super triggered, as you are now.

Once again, the Chilcot report is apparently an ultra right wing source. Hammered you so bad you got to keep trying to misdirect to avoid talking about it. Weak. 

Oh I did, I wanted you to keep posting the garbage because it amused me.  I also wanted to point out your reliance on hyper partisan garbage blogs.  Two birds with one stone.

You have made a claim.  You tried to support it with evidence.  I showed you your evidence was and is complete garbage.  Now you are asking that I provide proof that your feelings are wrong?  I thought the "burden of proof" that you seem to care about remains with you.  Please show, don't tell me, how you are unquestionably correct.  There should be some facts out there to support your feelings.

Again, you confuse feelings and opinions for facts.  I have LOTS of facts.  I have posted poll after poll that confirms my hypothesis.  Would you like some more?  You have a feeling that the facts are biased despite the fact that people that supported your feelings have been proven wrong.  A pretty weak case of yours.  My facts>your feelings.

You can post another 50 lines of utter garbage again if you really want to embarrass yourself again.

Oh so now you knew all along. You weren't an idiot, you were only "pretending" to be an idiot. Thats a long time you've been pretending.

Oh so I am wrong am I. Something called the margin of error mate which means the points can be in either direction. I have the opinion, the belief they are in Trump's direction. There is no proof you can bring up to prove the poll numbers are 100% accurate nor that the margin of error is in the other direction. Of course neither can I but I state my belief as opinion, you instead claim facts to try and make a stronger case even when you have nothing (e.g Chilcot where your opinion mystically became a fact that was more credible than the evidence in the report). So using facts please do prove that the margin of error cannot be in Trump's direction. I've only ever claimed it as my opinion and you've repeatedly slammed me so lets hear you factually prove my opinion wrong.

I predict you will have your own opinion as a fact (though you'll dress it up a bit) and perhaps back it up with meaningless circumstantial evidence, if you even dare to try and don't run away that is.