Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

sigh... You guys are just exchanging insults. Lets not continue this please. 

Then why are you talking to me?  And if you were concerned about insults then you should have brought it up earlier with your man there.

I know you know I can be reasonable.  Is that why?

And yes I passed on your message.

A: "Of course I wouldn't release that."

Nor would I fwiw

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

What Lyin'Rahl2 fails to realise is that Trump in part has the biggest political movement because of the (dishonest) aggressive media and politicians. His efforts only contribute to increasing the high energy of Trump's presence on this forum. No more is Rozalia bumping on his own oh no, Lyin'Rahl2 now does it for me too.

M-TrHEW0IbYE2nsjWNEfxVfumh_xL9jnchXrXbpE

Of course without Trump/Rozalia then Clinton/Lyin'Rahl2 would get no attention, as they pull by themselves very low numbers. Like them their crowds are low energy.  

Cut my post in half as I knew Lyin'Rahl2 was a lurking. Seems he could only last 20 minutes as I sat here with a post being "written" before he gave up. Weak. No stamina. Low energy.

Then why are you talking to me?  And if you were concerned about insults then you should have brought it up earlier with your man there.

I know you know I can be reasonable.  Is that why?

And yes I passed on your message.
A: "Of course I wouldn't release that."

Nor would I fwiw

So what you're saying is Chickensguys should have tried to silence me over comments not directed at anyone and in most cases not even in this thread. Wow. Is Chickensguys your mommy? What is this? Seriously, stop with the crying over the word cuck because it's pathetic. Globalists are cucks is a blanket statement I make, some are simply terrible people or guys who are making a lot of bank. Enough of a globalist zealot you think it applies to you and you want to get me back for it? Good, keep suffering. If you're crying now then I can't wait to see how you'll react when your dishonest and ruinous politics are thrown into the dustbin of history.

Ahhh, took you all evening to come up with a new tactic.  The thread bump line.  I love it Roz!  Keep your spewing vitriol at the top.  Let everyone see what a(n) (un)reasonable fellow you are and you support.  I welcome it!

Since others probably read this thread:

https://law-media.marquette.edu/Mediasite/Play/6261f54b74dd4343a57946d029ff33561d

(This is not for you Roz; these people are having a conversation that involves facts and accepted proven analysis.)

Ahhh, took you all evening to come up with a new tactic.  The thread bump line.  I love it Roz!  Keep your spewing vitriol at the top.  Let everyone see what a(n) (un)reasonable fellow you are and you support.  I welcome it!

Since others probably read this thread:

https://law-media.marquette.edu/Mediasite/Play/6261f54b74dd4343a57946d029ff33561d

(This is not for you Roz; these people are having a conversation that involves facts and accepted proven analysis.)

Got you again, knew that'd make you come in haste. 6D chess baybee. 

HJBlFX.jpg

Oh he's at it again, lets see how long it lasts. 

Oh, really got him now. I say he's weak for blinking after 20 minutes so he thinks a double post will cover it and then makes sure to post quickly this time after only spending 3 minutes. Lyin'Rahl2 reaching new levels of triggered doing that Clinton tried and tested method of projecting their vile acts.

ufBv9W8LQW9EeFAX1Cw02tUdzjTM0oo8unU57FiZ

What a yuge loser. Having to use such vile tactics. 

He won't fall for the same trick twice, he's learning just as I knew he would. Shame about the still constant projection but oh well.

How sad! that Lyin'Rahl2 has to break his back propping up the weak Hillary. 

CpY8brZUMAEeyYE.jpg

Oh how cute. Rapid speed and trying to emulate me some more. Only problem is this thread I have been posting in a very long time and is a thread for me to post in, yourself not so much. A failure from Lyin'Rahl2 as usual.

WARNING. Image is not for children's eyes so that means don't view it Lyin'Rahl2. 

-kQCIjw4VE9jPRcG0pyA5q1Dj72ET3zf8c1wWlwL

Dont let the triggring stop now Roz.  Your boy is getting creamed.  More garbage will help him surely.

(Don't post any issues though - we know you don't like talking about those.)

Why is the Cuck losing by the way?  Oh.  That's right.  Because he is a Cuck:

9ithc1.png

Keep bumping!

Oh boy, just begging for all losers to be cucks so he has more people to share his pain with. Sorry boy, not all losers are cucks.

Anyway as everyone has seen Lyin'Rahl2 has been trying his unky Joe's tactics. No shock there as Democrats have all been doing it, as Brocky thinks it's such a great thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/04/antonio-sabato-jr-says-was-blacklisted-by-hollywood-directors-after-supporting-donald-trump.html

Ok.  Read your thing.  An actor said some stuff, sounds like he ran into the terrible liberal Hollywood people.  I too think they are garbage - the lot of them (him too probably but I never heard of him...might be why he cannot find work- who knows)

Now.  Watch mine:

Oh and I got your point.  The Cuck might not be a Cuck because he is a Loser.  Rather I know that he is both a Loser (he is losing) and a Cuck (he has said so),

So your definitions fit perfectly.  A Loser Cuck is your candidate.

So my link does not require you to read.  Why are you scared of it?

and a Cuck (he has said so),

This is why I don't take you seriously here anymore. The dishonesty levels have gone off the charts by this point, not an honest thought left. 

Do tell me how am I supposed to watch an hour video in less than 10 minutes?

Yup.  He explained his cuckoldry to putin in detail.

Confirmed Cuck denier here.

Also I know you are scared.  It is ok to admit that you are scared to simply watch a video.

sure.  just watch the thing

Yup.  He explained his cuckoldry to putin in detail.

Confirmed Cuck denier here.

Also I know you are scared.  It is ok to admit that you are scared to simply watch a video.

sure.  just watch the thing

Peace with Russia equals that to you I'm sure, I mean you are following Unky Joe's tactics. The Communist threat must be stopped huh.

Yes yes, I already see what it is about. Got responses already in my mind from what I've seen thus far but speaking them is pointless to you, no honest thoughts left as I said. 

Just got to the 4 way bit. Ungrateful Gary at 10/9%? Wow, thats discrediting on it's own.

I like the speaker, seems a nice chap. Were it him I would gladly respond and we could have a nice reasonable debate. As it's you I'll pass, no need to concern myself too great a deal with you. 

Cnam7plVIAIVbw3.jpg