Make nations' resources/cash visible to alliance leadership

Zombie Lanae

It should be an optional feature that one can enable in their account settings. Then players and their alliances can collectively make that decision. 

I like this idea of having it be a personal choice for the member.

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

no,there is NO reason for this.

You basically want to eliminate player-to-player interaction and create one large botnet for the AA leader

Edited by ELPINCHAZO
  • Upvote 2

I agree with the others on this thread that this should not happen. This should not happen even as an option. This move reeks of Big Brother and everyone's entitled to their own privacy in their own nation. If my leader ask me how much I have, I'll tell them. If I want to lie about it, let me lie about it. I am not obligated to be 100% truthful to my alliance leader. I signed up for what the alliance stands for. Autocratic Big Brother alliance is not what I signed up for.

This move will cause alliances to have to choose whether to enable or disable surveillance on their own nations. Given such an option, surveillance will win everytime. There is no question about it.

Even if it's just an option, some alliances will make 'visible inventory' a rule for their alliance. No, don't start with this, ever.

I repeat. If I want to lie about what I have, I should have the ability to lie about it. If my alliance leaders are so bent on spying on me, then they're welcome to spy on me.

• Upvote 2

Looks like there is a clear majority of passionate no's to this idea--The tribe has spoken and I accept its verdict, lol.

Privacy is clearly an important issue in RL--what with NSA surveillance, identity theft, etc. etc.

I am of the opinion that--in an online game such as this--the alliances that can and should thrive are the ones in which its members are able to cooperate and trust one another AND find ways to make such cooperation more efficient and effective.

There is enough lying, deceit, bullshit, and self-serving secrecy in RL that I'd prefer to minimize it here, especially within one's alliance i.e. teammates, but who am I to tell others how they ought to play and enjoy the game?

I sincerely respect all your opinions and preferences while also taking note of who I'd be willing to trust and be in an alliance and/or treaty with. :P

Against.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif