Just started nation and already some declared war on me! HELP ME!

Josh1141

I just created my nation yesterday, July 4th, and this morning July 5th around 10am someone declared war on me, now correct me if I'm wrong but don't I have protection for a number of days? Also my city says it has no power even though I have a oil power plant, I put two down and still no power, please help and let me know what's going on, thanks!

Stay on beige, if you come off it, people will be able to attack you - I presume you came off it? Then that's where your protection went.

Best bet in the long run it to join an alliance, not only will you be protected, but you'll also get to take part in the active community there. :)

• Upvote 2

you also need resources to power your power plant. Having 2 oil plants without any oil wells will prevent your nation from making oil to use to power the power plants.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

lel u came off beige u dolt

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Dudes, doing alliance recruitment in a tech support forum shows your douchebaggery, you know... If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, don't add anything.

Anyway, I do agree that the OP should join an alliance. Well, anyway, OP, don't change  the colour until you're ready with an army. You're just going to be an easy raid. My advice, ask your raiders to beige you and next time don't change the colour until you have an army. Joining an alliance for a short while (until you have around 500 Nation Score) should give you time to grow. After that, if you want to leave the alliance, up to you, there are not many career raiders at that range.

• Upvote 1

It's too late about his "changing the color" until the raid is done on him.

When you start a new here OR after a nation accomplishes 6 triumphant ground victories - your nation gets put on the Beige color.  This is the protected color.  When in beige, you cannot be attacked nor can you attack.  Stay in this color for as long as you can till it bumps you to Grey.

Oil Power Plants need Oil to produce power.  So you need to buy some Oil from the Trade market to get them going, or have some Oil production going on.

Taking notice that you started in Europe, they do not produce Oil.  They produce Coal.  So you have one of two options:

1)  Buy Oil to run your Power Plants

2) Get rid of your Oil Power Plants, build a Coal Power Plant instead, and build a Coal Mine to supply it with Coal to produce power.

Oil will be better in the long run overall, but if you want to be self sufficient - go Coal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Administrators

Stay on beige, if you come off it, people will be able to attack you - I presume you came off it? Then that's where your protection went.

Best bet in the long run it to join an alliance, not only will you be protected, but you'll also get to take part in the active community there. :)

you also need resources to power your power plant. Having 2 oil plants without any oil wells will prevent your nation from making oil to use to power the power plants.

It's too late about his "changing the color" until the raid is done on him.

When you start a new here OR after a nation accomplishes 6 triumphant ground victories - your nation gets put on the Beige color.  This is the protected color.  When in beige, you cannot be attacked nor can you attack.  Stay in this color for as long as you can till it bumps you to Grey.

Oil Power Plants need Oil to produce power.  So you need to buy some Oil from the Trade market to get them going, or have some Oil production going on.

Taking notice that you started in Europe, they do not produce Oil.  They produce Coal.  So you have one of two options:

1)  Buy Oil to run your Power Plants

2) Get rid of your Oil Power Plants, build a Coal Power Plant instead, and build a Coal Mine to supply it with Coal to produce power.

Oil will be better in the long run overall, but if you want to be self sufficient - go Coal.

All great advice.

The reason that another player was able to attack you is that you left the color "Beige". You should've seen a warning text before making that change noting that it would make you vulnerable to attackers.

If someone defeats you in a war, you'll be put back on Beige for a maximum of 5 days. You can use this time to recover your nation from the attacker, and build some soldiers to discourage new attackers.

As others have stated, joining an alliance is your best bet. Alliances will generally protect their member from coming under attack, and help you grow and build your nation.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link