Color Sphere Trading

Morgan

When trading with other nations of the same color sphere, the price per unit of the trade should be reduced by 5%. This 5% would not come out of the sale price of the other player, but be automatically reduced due to being on the same color sphere. When trading with other nations of a different color sphere, the price per unit of the trade should be reduced by 5%. This 5% would not be added on to the sale price of the other player, but be automatically added on due to being on a different color sphere.

The purpose of this mechanic is to encourage same-color sphere trading, and to give color spheres more of a purpose. The 5% bonus/penalty would only affect the buyer, not the seller. The percentages of 5% seem reasonable, but as always I am open to suggestions. 

Edited by Morgan
  • Upvote 1

So you're saying I'm gonna get ripped off 5% whenever some other purple guy buy my stuff on the market?

No. You would be rewarded with a 5% "discount" for same color sphere trading as the buyer. This would not affect the seller. 

Edited by Morgan

No. You would be rewarded with a 5% "discount" for same color sphere trading as the buyer. This would not affect the seller. 

Tell me. If I'm selling 100 steel at $1000 each, and a purple guy buys it, would I get $100,000 and the buying guy only have to pay $95,000?

WHOA FREE MONEY

UedhRvY.png

If this idea somehow gets added can I opt out of this affecting my trading completely? If not then I'm against this just because it would be !@#$ing annoying to go down a list of buyers find who is on green and then see if it is worth buying their trade offer over another by doing extra math.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

>Hoard resources

>Tell active players to switch to temp AA and team color with low population

>Trade

>Get free monies

>Switch back after the 5 day trade cycle

>Profit

That make you maximize team color revenue bonus if your AA's team color has a low bonus and free money generation.

If this was implemented somebody could sell 1000 tons of steel at 2k ppu or a total privacy of 2 million but the buyer would pay less and than sell back to the original person in a loop creating free money for all

• Upvote 2

If this was implemented somebody could sell 1000 tons of steel at 2k ppu or a total privacy of 2 million but the buyer would pay less and than sell back to the original person in a loop creating free money for all

That is true. I didn't think about that.