Jurassic Park National Project, and Velociraptors

Alex

Jurassic Park National Project Poll  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea, or stupid?

• Excellent Suggestion, Mr. Sheepy
    • This is stupid, why are you wasting your time with this

Well, after seeing the movie, which by the way, spoiler alert, its awesome, and that says a lot cause I didn't even like the first three, but this one is awesome. Anyway, after seeing the movie, I see one problem being that the rapters create a lot of havoc and are able to basically destroy weak structures that are only made of simple wood and aluinum panels, only concrete and rebar is able to really resist the power thay have, they can even devastate vehicles, and obviously people. So I don't think this would do very well, because either it isn't accurate to the movie, or it is too powerful to be put in. and I just don't think we can add things based on every record setting movie that comes out, cause if we do that, I wanna be able to build my starships and march my clone troopers, but hey, thats just me. But Slendy, I like that you are actually coming up with projects, it has been quiet a while.And otherwise, I like the idea, I just see too many wholes for my taste.

BUT, 

I still like the science fiction factor of it and I think that with some tweaking, It would be cool, but I am thinking that it should be used for a different purpose, I.e. the purpose Jurassic world was built for, number one, to make money, so this project should make some money, like a 2 or 3 percent increase, which is pretty substantial for large nations. Number two, genetic research, the purpose of the park was also to learn about genetics and the evalutions of genes. which is used to help medicine, so this project should also increase the effectiveness of hospitals.but that is just me.

READ SHEEPY READ!!!!

Edited by Jefferson Davis III

"Head-shots for days"

• 1 month later...
Guest hawkeye

dinosaurs are lies given by athiests in order to "prove" their evolutionary theories.

they shouldn't be in this game or it is forcing athiest religion on people.

• 3 weeks later...