Regarding the Charming Friends vs. Forsaken Flock war.

So instead of reporting him for multis like you're supposed to, you just raid him? No matter how you try to justify it, I'm not buying it.

The alliance had already been reported for multies, but nothing had been done about it. It is documented on this forum aqui mas nada was done about it. 

Exactly. A declaration of war without even talking first lol

Communication was made but was not responded to. As far as we can tell, the nation that we contacted has been lying regarding their receipt of the message.

• Upvote 2

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Two wars in less than two months.

[/throwshade]

• Upvote 1

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

NoPETA will remain neutral.

This war is over. Everybody is neutral. It is impossible to take sides now.

Qc9CHg7.png

What? I'm just pointing it out. Never said this war was bad. It has a reasonable causus belli and all that stuff.

You dropping some little fact tidbits, like a WWE commentator?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

This war is over. Everybody is neutral. It is impossible to take sides now.

One can always take sides... in this case, two sides are those who wanted the war to end and those who did not.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

One can always take sides... in this case, two sides are those who wanted the war to end and those who did not.

You could, but it's a waste of information. I mean, Congo taking a neutral side after WW1 would have been a weird announcement, both since they had nothing to do with the war and second because the war is over.

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The alliance had already been reported for multies, but nothing had been done about it. It is documented on this forum aqui mas nada was done about It.

If that were the case, then that means no rules were broken and you're then just making up CB.

• Upvote 1

If that were the case, then that means no rules were broken and you're then just making up CB.

Nothing has been done yet =/= no rules have been broken.

We understand that the mods are not people who can work 24/7 with punishing rulebreakers. We don't see ourselves as doing the mods job either.

But anyone who cheats in this game gets no respect from us. It matters less if you don't find our casus belli worthy. Especially since that war ended.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Nothing has been done yet =/= no rules have been broken.

We understand that the mods are not people who can work 24/7 with punishing rulebreakers. We don't see ourselves as doing the mods job either.

But anyone who cheats in this game gets no respect from us. It matters less if you don't find our casus belli worthy. Especially since that war ended.

The mods even looked into the accusations and did nothing. That means your accusations are just fluff to justify raiding someone smaller than you who is helpless. It's easy to cover it up as "oh, they were cheating so it's okay."

How about I use the same false justification on you bunch and see how much you enjoy it? So far the Charming Friens have not impressed me at all and are tiny bullies that pick on even smaller victims. All justified by some righteous accusation, of course.

The mods even looked into the accusations and did nothing. That means your accusations are just fluff to justify raiding someone smaller than you who is helpless. It's easy to cover it up as "oh, they were cheating so it's okay."

How about I use the same false justification on you bunch and see how much you enjoy it? So far the Charming Friens have not impressed me at all and are tiny bullies that pick on even smaller victims. All justified by some righteous accusation, of course.

What about Arrgh? They like to pick on other nations and I don't see you do anything about it

Edited by Isolatar
  • Upvote 3

We've only been in two wars. And one who was with an alliance ranked #36. We're #32. 

Something I believe looks more like bullying is threatening an alliance that is more than 10 ranks lower than you. 

Edit:

Also this here is a lie. Sheepy himself gave them a warning about it. Why would he have given them warnings if they aren't cheating? 

Thread in question in case anyone wants to check:

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6397-i-found-3-guys-with-the-same-unique-id/

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

In other words, you wouldn't like it if we did it to you? That's what I thought.

The story started out that the mods didn't do anything, and now it's changed that they did but it wasn't what you thought fit, so you added your own punishment but used "Wealth redistribution" as your CB.

Again, I'm not impressed.

P.S. No, Cornerstone is definitely not going to attack you for it, and I'm only speaking for myself here, not as the Triumvir of Defense, but this trigger happy attitude can and will come back to bite you all with zero involvement from me or mine required at all.

No self-respecting leftist alliance of nations would attack for any other reason than wealth redistribution, thank you very much. Also, if Cornerstone is not going to attack us, and it is just you that holds this sentiment, then you are more than welcome to meet us on the battlefield.

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

No self-respecting leftist alliance of nations would attack for any other reason than wealth redistribution, thank you very much. Also, if Cornerstone is not going to attack us, and it is just you that holds this sentiment, then you are more than welcome to meet us on the battlefield.

I can't. Aside from violating the very rules I'm tasked with enforcing (no raiding allowed), everyone in CF is too low by a long shot. I wouldn't even if I were in range because that's not my MO, but the actions of CF still come across as bullying and trigger happy.

In other words, you wouldn't like it if we did it to you? That's what I thought.

The story started out that the mods didn't do anything, and now it's changed that they did but it wasn't what you thought fit, so you added your own punishment but used "Wealth redistribution" as your CB.

Again, I'm not impressed.

P.S. No, Cornerstone is definitely not going to attack you for it, and I'm only speaking for myself here, not as the Triumvir of Defense, but this trigger happy attitude can and will come back to bite you all with zero involvement from me or mine required at all.

I wouldn't like it if you accused me of cheating when there's no evidence of that. If you had ever bothered to look at the thread in question you'd have realized that not only were there substantial evidence that they were in fact breaking the rules, but were also warned for it. If it is as you say and they didn't break any rules whatsoever, why would they have gotten a warning for it?

Now to your third claim, which is that we're trigger happy. First of all, that was our first war. Second of all, the war with the forsaken flock was in retaliation, we did not start it. And as soon as we got an apology we backed off. I'd recommend you to maybe read through this thread a few times since you clearly seem to be misunderstanding a lot of crucial things.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I can't. Aside from violating the very rules I'm tasked with enforcing (no raiding allowed), everyone in CF is too low by a long shot. I wouldn't even if I were in range because that's not my MO, but the actions of CF still come across as bullying and trigger happy.

You are more than welcome to reduce your score in order to be within target range of us.

Regarding TFF, we are now allies and trading partners with them.

• Upvote 2

Qc9CHg7.png

You are more than welcome to reduce your score in order to be within target range of us.

Regarding TFF, we are now allies and trading partners with them.

e9e873299b.gif

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I wouldn't like it if you accused me of cheating when there's no evidence of that. If you had ever bothered to look at the thread in question you'd have realized that not only were there substantial evidence that they were in fact breaking the rules, but were also warned for it. If it is as you say and they didn't break any rules whatsoever, why would they have gotten a warning for it? 

Now to your third claim, which is that we're trigger happy. First of all, that was our first war. Second of all, the war with the forsaken flock was in retaliation, we did not start it. And as soon as we got an apology we ended it. I'd recommend you to maybe read through this thread a few times since you clearly seem to be misunderstanding a lot of crucial things.

You must be new around here: if one nation from another alliance raids one of your people, you decimate that attacker and leave it at that. Their alliance is unlikely to retaliate since they know the person brought it in themselves.

If one nation from another alliance raids your people and you counter with an alliance war; you're the aggressor.

At least Arrgh owns the fact that they're raiders. You guys try to disguise your overt aggression as some sort of just cause, almost as if you are trying to position as the victim as you go forth and raid. Clever, I must say, but it is seen through by most.