Warchests

So....if you know anything about me, I cant hold onto money. So I was thinking, what about a warchest feature? Its like an alliance bank, but for your nation, you can put money in and take it out as you please. However, to make it so people dont just store bunches of resources and stuff in there. It can be raided for up to 30% of your resources, and can take refined resources.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 2

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

uhh.. whats the point of it... its like the same thing as holding on to money, and if raided you still lose money.

• Upvote 1

Indian+Animated+Flag+1.gif

The Federal Republic of India

Muhammad Ali Bas's Presidency Office.

"I Bow Thee, Mother." "

Regional Power of Asia

Become a Military ally of India today! Notify the president of India for more information.

Internal and External Embassy of India

So....if you know anything about me, I cant hold onto money.

From what I remember, it's quite the contrary - you can't keep your hands off of it. <_<

But anyways, why exactly would this be necessary? Why can't one just manually save a certain amount of money/resources for war? If someone has problems saving money, why would they store it in their "warchest" instead of just spending it like they did before?

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

From what I remember, it's quite the contrary - you can't keep your hands off of it. <_<But anyways, why exactly would this be necessary? Why can't one just manually save a certain amount of money/resources for war? If someone has problems saving money, why would they store it in their "warchest" instead of just spending it like they did before?

There is no saying if they will/won't. But its easier to store resources for war, to hide from spy attacks. To know what you can sell and what you can't sell. It would make it easier for a nation.

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

uhh.. whats the point of it... its like the same thing as holding on to money, and if raided you still lose money.

My original idea was to make them non-raidable. But I dont want to raid someone and have them throw it all in their warchest.

This is dumb.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

If the money isn't treated any differently for the player, meaning you can just put it in and take it out willy nilly, it shouldn't be treated any differently during war time.

Which defeats the entire purpose.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

we already have the alliance bank (temporary disable by sheepy for bugs inspection), or raid the resources from a nation after 6th immerse triumph..

the only difference is the warchest don't have the minimum amount of protected money.

Edited by Arthur James