The Rise of the Hawaiian Nation

Kamehameha

I'm guessing though that you are just a typical fat bourgeoisie who calls for soldiers to fight against ideological annoyances for you. Not me though. I was a soldier once.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

liar.

Lol why do you say that?

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

Personally, if there was a Hawaiian uprising, I would join the army to put it down.

We are not a bunch of barbarians like you mainlanders nor are we individualists. We believe in Order and improving the system from within.

AqfocXT.png

See, barbarian frame of mind. All you can think of is revolting and bombing dissidents. But Hawaiians are smart. We take over the system from within in a strategic fashion while your politicians follow short-sighted election year goals. Not all of us have lost sight of what really matters... not money, but our people.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

Our culture is superior. As the mainland continues to degenerate I believe the worthy will look towards the Order and Aloha we demonstrate. Including the military.

AqfocXT.png

Our culture is superior. As the mainland continues to degenerate I believe the worthy will look towards the Order and Aloha we demonstrate. Including the military.

This is the barbarian frame of mind. You would be more credible without your superiority complex.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Come here and quell it then. If you really believe that you will fight yourself. Then we will see whether my belief or yours is more ardent.

Bullets have a way of not caring about ardentness.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Bullets have a way of not caring about ardentness.

Can't bring your gun on the plane :D

AqfocXT.png

Actually . . . I can.

Cool if you shoot me you get to play with the kanakas in Halawa while I get a cool war story

AqfocXT.png

Fine, I have fought in worse terrain.  In fact, if I had to choose where to fight an insurgency in Hawaii - I would love for it to place its support zone there.

And you would most likely be dead if you participated in such an event so 'cool' war stories would be hard to tell.  If 'cool war story' is your first thought then I know you are too immature to understand what you are talking about.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Didn't I say we aren't barbarians? Why do you guys keep bringing up insurgencies and rioting lol. Hawaiians have always been inclined toward Order and we simply have our strong culture absorb the infrastructure. Thus the culturally correct schools abd curriculum.

Someday our culture will absorb the good people on the mainland (soldiers and proletarians) because they will be looking for an escape from Babylon.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

Have you ever read or watched Lord of the Rings? Hawaiians today are alot like Gondor, descended from a mighty people and holding onto strong Numenorean/Polynesian culture and history, while beseiged by the degeneracy of the Shadow of Mordor/Babylon.

Someday we will have our own "Return of the King."

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

Well, they call Las Vegas the ninth island.

AqfocXT.png

It's quite simple. Our Nation with its culture is like a tank with reactive armor. When the economy fully collapses in the coming years and the US falls apart into racial warfare and communist revolutions, Hawaii will be resistant to that.

This is because as a culture and people we have endured far worse than Americans ever have. We have a century's worth of cultural antibodies that keep us energized and fighting a permanent state of war. But we are also strongly Christian (with some old beliefs mixed in sometimes) and reject the degeneration and decay of the Satan-worshipping bourgeois-intellectuals.

The nature of these islands, the strategic location, and the collective-survivalist culture here will make it one of the last holdouts, perhaps as headquarters of a new pacific order.

In a world of chaos amd degeneration Hawaii will be one of the last vestiges of Order and a beacon of light to other Nations, an example to follow.

Edited by Kamehameha

AqfocXT.png

OK Kamaleheha or whatever your ducking name is. Obama is from Hawaii. If your idea that all Hawaiians want to be independent, then with a Hawaiian president, why aren't you? Exactly, because nobody wants to be independent.

"Hawaii is a superior culture". HAHAHHAHAHA. You guys were at slightly-above-hunter-gatherer level for most of the colonization of Hawaii (Polynesian colonization). You have a UNION JACK on your flag. And no I'm not some western cultural supremacist. I'm trying to open your eyes. I'm Scottish-Franco-Welsh-German (among other nationalities, those are just most prevalent), that equals Picts, Gauls (kind of Romans), Britons, and migratory Barbarians (in that order). I'm trying to point out is that Hawaii or Hawaiian culture never was or is a superior culture. That's borderline Nazi. But would I say that Western (Europo-Anglo-American) culture is better than the others? Hell no! While we are better off than many others (not necessarily culturally), we are inherently flawed with sexism, racism, intolerance and the occasional bout of Christian fanaticism. Finally, stop using the term "Bourgeoisie", your grasp on Communist and Marxist theory is probably more limited than mine (which is saying something) and you seem to use it to just describe people you don't like. 

• Upvote 1

¨courage¨ and ¨resolve¨ can't stand up to JDAMs and tanks. 

NO ONE CARES! NO ONE! You are a traitor and deserve to be executed for treason.

This. !@#$ing this. This. Let's say there was a rebellion. What would you have? Some militia groups? Maybe a technical? Compare that to a Nimitz class aircraft carrier. Let's !@#$ the rest of the US military and say that you only have a carrier after you. Who would win? I mean, really? 

And this. 

Our culture is superior. 

Do you know who else said that? 

Hitler. 

We need to end this movement. 

Can't bring your gun on the plane :D

Yes you can. http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/firearms-and-ammunition

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

OK Kamaleheha or whatever your ducking name is. Obama is from Hawaii. If your idea that all Hawaiians want to be independent, then with a Hawaiian president, why aren't you? Exactly, because nobody wants to be independent.

He's black not Hawaiian

AqfocXT.png