The Rise of the Hawaiian Nation

Kamehameha

I'm beginning to think that your use of the word bourgeoisie is getting a little tiresome. It seems like you just learned its definition and want to use in every post you make. I'm at the point where I don't believe you're Hawaiian and you're just here to see how much crap you stir up. If you are truely Hawaiian and your ramblings are your true thoughts about your view of the world.......then you're in for a very disappointing future. Also, there are very few "True-100%" pure blooded Hawaiians......so what is your background?

X4EfkAB.png

It's a scam that will not benefit our people, only a few foreign bourgeoisie, with most workers coming from the mainland and thus increasing the cost of living for Hawaiians. Face it we were never destined to be slaves of the bourgeois. We are destined to be Warriors.

11128346_950604744980125_248733355864539

Show me some evidence that all the jobs and benefits are going to mainlanders.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm beginning to think that your use of the word bourgeoisie is getting a little tiresome. It seems like you just learned its definition and want to use in every post you make. I'm at the point where I don't believe you're Hawaiian and you're just here to see how much crap you stir up. If you are truely Hawaiian and your ramblings are your true thoughts about your view of the world.......then you're in for a very disappointing future. Also, there are very few "True-100%" pure blooded Hawaiians......so what is your background?

Coach, meet Tywin. His favorite word is bourgeois. In case you haven't noticed.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

11188335_880379288694434_510581089342717

From the sacred peak of glorious Mauna Kea
To the continental lands of the Ha'ole,
From this great dream, stands our Rising Nation
Our precious people, the Kanaka Maoli!

Keep the banners flying, Victory awaits our People
March with heads held high and unreserved valour
To the World, we will show how our warriors are raised
Our culture stands an impregnable, defended harbor!

Fight mercilessly and with fearless fury
A Few Comrades in the face of our Enemy,
For in the future will come a bright new day
With millions fighting, lead by Hawaiians to be free!

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

"The Voice of the People is the Voice of God" - Queen Liliuokalani

Born and raised in Waianae Hawaii... Have the blood from my mothers side. It's not a movement of 100% Hawaiians... it's a movement for anyone with the blood and those who Hanai into our culture.

Imperator Emeritus of the IAA, The Last Francoist, Ivan's Eye, Hand of the King, Senator, SHADOWS Commander, Order Hero

AqfocXT.png

Born and raised in Waianae Hawaii... Have the blood from my mothers side. It's not a movement of 100% Hawaiians... it's a movement for anyone with the blood and those who Hanai into our culture.

Can confirm. I know he's from where he says he's from and what he looks like. I can even prove it but I'm not going to.

If you guys frequented (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)'s BR you'd know all this. Because he talks about it every day.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Can confirm. I know he's from where he says he's from and what he looks like. I can even prove it but I'm not going to.

If you guys frequented (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)'s BR you'd know all this. Because he talks about it every day.

I spent 4+ years there and looking up stuff on the internet is an easy way to find out stuff about a place and to make it sound like you're from there. I mean who would ever lie about who they are or where they're from on the internet?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I spent 4+ years there and looking up stuff on the internet is an easy way to find out stuff about a place and to make it sound like you're from there. I mean who would ever lie about who they are or where they're from on the internet?

I don't think you understand....

I know his RL name, address, arrest record and relatives even. He himself has shown us pics of himself and his neighborhood.

Now I'm not going to show you any of this or comment on where or how I found it, but just know that to those who've gotten to know him, it's no big secret.

I can confirm that he is what he says he is. That being said, I disagree with nearly every view he has. But so what? I know many natives where I live who feel identical. It's not surprising to me at all.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Who wouldn't lie about being Hawaiian? We have a superior culture and pride in our bloodline.

AqfocXT.png

Who wouldn't lie about being Hawaiian? We have a superior culture and pride in our bloodline.

Please.....do tell, how much more superior your culture is and how much more pride in your bloodline you have. You talk about being a warrior...what training do you have to back that up? Areyou even over 18 years old? If so, have you joined the Hawaiian State National Guard? If not......why not?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Please.....do tell, how much more superior your culture is and how much more pride in your bloodline you have. You talk about being a warrior...what training do you have to back that up? Areyou even over 18 years old? If so, have you joined the Hawaiian State National Guard? If not......why not?

Lol I was active Army. But I was a warrior long before that. We raise our children like warriors not according to pansy bourgeois western standards.

AqfocXT.png

The fact that you would state such a thing shows exactly how much your "superior culture" is worth, and what kind of individuals it produces. It doesn't seem much to be proud of to me.

As for the idea of an independent Hawaiian nation.. I find it hard to believe there even exists a movement fighting for such a cause, although stranger things have happened. I sincerely doubt any separatist movement within the United States could actually accomplish any real success and I doubt the viability of a Hawaiian nation state.

Even if you somehow got anywhere close to actually achieving independence (which you most likely won't), you would have U.S. Army boots stomping on your pretty little islands before you could finish singing the national anthem. You can claim to be a warrior people all you want, but you're still no match for the United States Military.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Haha. Maybe the United States is no match for the US military.

AqfocXT.png

Lol I was active Army. But I was a warrior long before that. We raise our children like warriors not according to pansy bourgeois western standards.

There you go with that stupid word again. Also......I must have forgotten my geography.......but where are the Hawaiian Islands located again? That's right......the WESTERN hemisphere!

X4EfkAB.png

There you go with that stupid word again. Also......I must have forgotten my geography.......but where are the Hawaiian Islands located again? That's right......the WESTERN hemisphere!

Technically, they are smack dab in the middle of the Pacific. They aren't really western or eastern.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Which side of the "international date line" are they on?

I actually have no idea. But Hawaii is kinda alienated a lot from the Union. The merchant marine act is a heavily debated issue. Some say it's responsible for the increased living costs and economic problems in Hawaii. Others say it's only benefited Hawaii.

I personally think it's an in between thing. Some benefits and some down sides. But I can totally understand why the lower class Hawaiians would feel alienated from the states. They're the ones who get hit the hardest by Hawaiis economic situation, and the merchant marine act was primarily passed as a way to ensure the US shipping industry stays in tact without much regard for the outer lying places like Hawaii, who, being in the middle of the Pacific, are a perfect trading hub for east/west.

Prior to this act, Hawaii made a lot of dough through sugar trading. Now days their economy is entirely reliant on tourism, and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say tourists suck.

So with that being said, I'm not really defending him here. Just touching on some of his ideas in the way that I perceive them. Overall, he's a Hawaiian nationalists who wants the Kingdom of Hawaii back. Though I would argue that Hawaii overall has only benefited from being annexed and is far better off as a US state than anything else.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

It was the greatest theft of the 20th century.

AqfocXT.png

I know this sounds weird, but Hawaii is east of the International Date Line as shown here http://www.fgienr.net/time-zone/fuseaux.gif which puts it in the Western Hemisphere, therefore it has western standards.....to claim otherwise is to say the indigenous people were influenced and had their bloodline and culture mixed with foreigners, be it from Fiji, Somoa, Polynesia, Philippines, Japan, China, Korea, American (mainland) or any of the other various nationalities that have come to Hawaii.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Many have come here, some have become friends, some have become enemies. But Hawaiian blood is the backbone, the only thing that holds together all these Nations into a new one. It is our culture which has survived the evils inflicted on us.

AqfocXT.png

I know this sounds weird, but Hawaii is east of the International Date Line as shown here http://www.fgienr.net/time-zone/fuseaux.gif which puts it in the Western Hemisphere, therefore it has western standards.....to claim otherwise is to say the indigenous people were influenced and had their bloodline and culture mixed with foreigners, be it from Fiji, Somoa, Polynesia, Philippines, Japan, China, Korea, American (mainland) or any of the other various nationalities that have come to Hawaii.

Do you realize where native Hawaiians come from? The people who originally occupied Hawaii were not western and what your suggesting here is that just because Hawaii is in the western hemisphere, that it is supposed to be culturally western. 

I've never been to Hawaii, but I know people who have and it's apparent to me that the culture there is not quite the same. Maybe in most aspects, but when it comes down to the fine details of behavior, it's not. There are many aspects about Hawaii and the way people act in public that just are not a big thing in the mainland. However, more or less, Hawaiians are definitely more American than Asian, culturally speaking. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Wait...this is a 'real' thread and not someone roleplaying their orbis nation?

Is this still a surprise? Meet Tywin. He's a Hawaiian nationalist in RL.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--