A Justice Department Notification

Dwynn

Do You Enjoy Justice Department Communications?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Enjoy Justice Department Communications?

• Yes
    • No
    • Is there any other way to play?
    • Aren't you part of Guardian?

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Greetings Citizens,

It is with a heavy heart I must approach you with such news. Please prepare yourselves for the information I provide is very grave.

When the Justice Department formed, it was formed of a vision. A goal that grew from a conversation among friends. The goal became a dream, and the dream became a reality. It is through this short time as being an entertainment value to the world, that Justice Department has faced multiple complications.

First, Justice Department has doubled in it's size. With such explosive growth, you might think it might be a bit tough to keep things in line. However, let me remind you that the Judges undergo very specific training. The regimental training received allows us to function even in the face of such growth.

Secondly, with the growth, some have thought to test the boundaries of what is acceptable. Let it be known, clearly, that attempts at recruiting Judges will not be welcomed. While I will not name names, the Justice Department has been targeted on several occasions in an attempt to woo our membership away.

Such injustices will not be tolerated. Any attempts to bribe Judges away from their post of duty will be met with swift retaliation, not limited to, verbal warnings, angry stares, slaps to the face, hair pulling, biting, clawing, spitting, and down right brawling.

Chief Justice Micheal Malone

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

tl;dr -

• Welcome SAI-40 to the fold!
  • Don't try to poach Justice Department, let alone myself. If I wanted to join your alliance, I'd have done it by now.
Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Isn't it basically a given that poaching is a no-no? I'd just roll whoever done it, or at least call them out publicly to ruin their PR on the forum if I was too scared to lose my pixels. These threats are usually aimed at alliances that have little to no forum presence anyway and only exist to flex your writing muscle.

Nut up, or shut up.

Edited by Mutant

Isn't it basically a given that poaching is a no-no? I'd just roll whoever done it, or at least call them out publicly to ruin their PR on the forum if I was too scared to lose my pixels. These threats are usually aimed at alliances that have little to no forum presence anyway and only exist to flex your writing muscle.

Nut up, or shut up.

Eh, Rose does it all the time. Sadly most people don't care to much.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Kurdanak is just too nice to be mean to. it is like yelling at a puppy. You dont yell at puppies. 

Nah, it's mostly Abbas's fault. He left Rose though so he's poaching for his Caliphate these days.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hey...could u get your guys to stop hitting peeps in the Elysian league? Xerxes has been hit like three times by this one guy who's name is Patty of the Patricio Clan. Either way I might've read that he was just an applicant and if so of course just disregard this message.

Hey...could u get your guys to stop hitting peeps in the Elysian league? Xerxes has been hit like three times by this one guy who's name is Patty of the Patricio Clan. Either way I might've read that he was just an applicant and if so of course just disregard this message.

Hey, if you'd take a gander, there is just one member currently, and have only ever been two members (SAI-40 which was announced with this post).

In other words, sod off.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!