what would you lucid dream?

SoS

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

But seriously, I'm surprised no one else gave a lewd answer for this question.

Mine would be Barbara Palvin or Brigitte Bardot in And God Created Woman.

I did. I was lewd until it became boring. It got boring fast, cuz it was stuff I could do in RL.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd burn the world and dance in a rain of blood...something along that line.

All your need is a lighter, gasoline, a woodchipper, and a victim - then your dreams can finally be a reality. \o/

MSk2Kvz.jpg

And groovy dance moves.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 4 weeks later...

i want to do the glowy flying thing like in dragonball z

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Now, I'm an atheist for convenience, and if pressed, an agnostic, but...

"On 23 November 1654, Pascal had an intense religious vision and immediately recorded the experience in a brief note to himself, which began, â€œFire, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob, not of the philosophers and the scholars…†and concluded by quoting Psalm 119:16“I will not forget thy word. Amen""

In reference to Blaise Pascal.

In my dream "some robbers trying to rob the bank or something, they chained some people including me. When I try to stop them they throw knifes on me. I dodge all of them but one. It forcely went through me. Then suddenly I have a feeling like its just a dream and I am a hero to this dream. Heroes don't die on their stories etc etc. So I replay that situation few seconds back. In replay I dodge all knifes but one again but this time it hit one of my shirt button and slowed down. At the same time I catch that knife and act like I died. Robbers think I was dead and left me alone. I killed all robbers with that knife from back.

Its lucid dream or not but sometimes I can rewrite my dreams. But I don't know how I do it. Sometimes I dream same dream again and again( means weeks). I see same place in all different dreams but I don't see that place in my real life until now.

I feel what I feel in my dreams( once a snake bites me in my dreams I wake up with pain on same spot from that dream.)