Best stable free online conferencing site?

Alice Lune

I'm looking for the best no-strings attached online conferencing site for temporary discussions. It should have multiple user conference room and possibility to share pics as well as not needing to download its client. Cams, voice and other stuff are optional. Preferably it also allows anonimity. Anyone know of any?

google hangouts

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I'm looking for the best no-strings attached online conferencing site for temporary discussions. It should have multiple user conference room and possibility to share pics as well as not needing to download its client. Cams, voice and other stuff are optional. Preferably it also allows anonimity. Anyone know of any?

Lady,what kind of debauchery are you getting into and how do I get invited?

• Upvote 3

Have you tried FireFox's Hello? Seems like it should fit your bill.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

That's pretty specific, the sharing pics part in particular. Do you want the pics hosted or just a temporary download link?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Temporary download links.

Then why not use one of the dozens of sites that already do that? Is there a particular reason you need it with the chat program?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I don't want anyone outside the chat window to see the images shared. Once something is out on the net, it stays on the net forever, you know.

Well you said you wanted temporary download links, there is nothing stopping someone from downloading and then re-uploading somewhere else. In-fact, people can always save any pic they see, copying image location/url, screencap, etc. Temp hosts pretty much do the same thing you want as there isn't a search feature to find anything with them and that's kinda the whole point of using them.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yes of course, but these people are people I do trust enough to share pics with. But if outside pics host, it would have already been logged and saved in the memory of those image servers, an accidental search by random persons on google will yield an accidental risky results. If it were share inside the programme itself, only people who are online in that programme at that time as well as people who have direct access to the programme's server can acquire the images.

Edited by Alice Lune

Yes of course, but these people are people I do trust enough to share pics with. But if outside pics host, it would have already been logged and saved in the memory of those image servers, an accidental search by random persons on google will yield an accidental risky results. If it were share inside the programme itself, only people who are online in that programme at that time as well as people who have direct access to the programme's server can acquire the images.

seriously,what the hell is going on in these chats because it sounds sketchy in an illegal way.

It's not illegal. It's just something people do and don't want anyone else to know about. We would've used yahoo or msn, but one of them hate messengers in general, to the point of phobia.

doesn't sound one bit less sketchy

google hangouts

That or you can use skype, if you don't want your primary, make a secondary account for the specific intention of the use would need it for.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: