The German Reich Formally Declares War on ISAF

Oskar

In a shocking move, the German Reich has declared war on ISAF, the alliance of Ronald Reagan. After failed negotiations with California Republic, Prince Oskar decided to act. He formally declared war on ISAF. Just minutes after war had been declared, NATO, a nation in the Confederacy of Alliances alongside the German Reich and the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, joined in on the offensive. After the war was declared, New Germany declared war on the State of Ekmanu, led by Peter Gregorian. In two ground battles, New Germany has ground control over Ekmanu. Things are looking down for NATO as they have very unreliable leaders. 

For some, this Inter-Alliance war did not come as a surprise. After New Germany left ISAF, they had rocky relations with the former Chairman, Ronald Reagan. Prince Oskar of New Germany has now vowed to destroy everything that the U.S. had when they still existed. Currently, this war has already put several ISAF nations in Beige. 

ogkdVFWl.png

Bold move.

Hey my alliance isn't that good either. I just want everything that has a connection to Reagan to be destroyed. My Confederacy alliances are taking out their members too.

After declaring a ridiculous war against an already outnumbered alliance you'd think you wouldn't be so quick to judge another DoW. 

What did I do to you??? And what is a 'DoW'. And they outnumber us...

What did I do to you??? And what is a 'DoW'. And they outnumber us...

DoW means Declaration of War. Diablos was referencing Prefontaine, not you.

Anyways, enjoy the war. It can be a fun time.

q8nfyvc.gif

ISAF is dead. We killed them. You're welcome.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

In a shocking move, the German Reich has declared war on ISAF, the alliance of Ronald Reagan. After failed negotiations with California Republic, Prince Oskar decided to act. He formally declared war on ISAF. Just minutes after war had been declared, NATO, a nation in the Confederacy of Alliances alongside the German Reich and the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, joined in on the offensive. After the war was declared, New Germany declared war on the State of Ekmanu, led by Peter Gregorian. In two ground battles, New Germany has ground control over Ekmanu. Things are looking down for NATO as they have very unreliable leaders. 

For some, this Inter-Alliance war did not come as a surprise. After New Germany left ISAF, they had rocky relations with the former Chairman, Ronald Reagan. Prince Oskar of New Germany has now vowed to destroy everything that the U.S. had when they still existed. Currently, this war has already put several ISAF nations in Beige. 

Oh, you were a member of this garbage once? Well, good job on leaving that crap heap. Go join someone who doesn't completely suck next time.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Wait so you declare on an alliance based on a connection to someone who was banned already.. Interesting. Well have fun picking up the pieces SI left.

lol i will