Communication from the Chief Justice

Dwynn

Personally speaking I just think it's annoying when people act like he has been and think they're untouchable because they're in a large alliance.

I completely understand and agree that that is annoying. In this instance I'm sure some type of agreement could have been reached that didn't require the lengths it has now gone. 

I understand all of this. However, you come to me or my parliament with it. You do not take matters into your own hands, and anyone who does will be responded to in kind, as we will/are going to deal with Malone.

Rest assured though, we will deal with MF childish garbage after this. That being said, if anyone thinks the above actually warrants attacking a member who is in an alliance, stop being so emotional. This isn't junior high school, even thoguh MF may act like it is. He's a kid, and he said some annoying stuff, that's it.

Edit: And for the record...

<&Impero[VE]> MorganFraser
<&Impero[VE]> let me make this clear
<&Impero[VE]> if i hear a single thing about you spamming or being a retard after this
<&Impero[VE]> i will kick you out and ZI you
<&Impero[VE]> do you understand
<%MorganFraser> Yes

Let's get one thing straight. I DID go to a member of your government about it. Publicly. In the #politicsandwar channel, with multiple members of VE, but Goldie specifically. I said many times, that MF needed to cut the spamming and taunting crap, otherwise he was going to be hit. The response? I'll paraphrase because I'm not digging up logs on this, Ashland might though if you ask him.

Goldie: "Look man, he's just a kid. Go easy on him."

Nevermind the fact that we went easy on him multiple times asking him to stop the spamming repeatedly in the main channel. In fact he was warned, and banned before for it. MF's response? Well Shellhound posted it already. To laugh it off because he felt he was untouchable.

Other Various VE members: "Lols you guys are stupid for getting mad at spam."

Look, I know VE feels like it's king kong here. But I've got news for you. You guys haven't accomplished shit. You merged an alliance into you which handed you 60+ million dollars. You've gone to war not once, but twice, with two subpar alliances. And then have the nerve to gloat about how much you handled them. You have a shitty average score. You as a leader are mostly afk, and your government cannot control your members.

Tell me now, what exactly am I supposed to be impressed with?

To address the "slot filling", I'll direct you to this very post: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4086-when-does-it-become-war-slot-filling/?hl=%2Bslot+%2Bfilling

I started a thread about people doing what you're accusing me of. The nations that are at war with me have done damage to me. And I've attempted and failed attacks on them. Sorry to say, it's not war slot filling. I'm simply adhering to the community standard.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

-snip-

Come on.... 1 more post, you can do it...

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I CAN go digging for the logs to back up what Malone is saying if you really want me to.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

http://pastebin.com/JzjJJJTZ

Lazy &#33;@#&#036;ers. Those are the full logs if anyone actually wants to go through and read them. It starts with Ashland joking around saying VE is full of spammers because the only people he see's spamming is MF (who's in VE obviously), Robert House asking him what he's talking about, and then an hour long conversation of RHouse, Goldie and Gregimus defending his shit.

uHQTKq6.png

1. [23:54] <+Malone[DJing]> it's cool, when MorganFraser gets socked in the jaw then VE will be all "what did he do to deserve this??"

:3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Rant

You clearly are really emotional about all of this and that is not a normal reaction. If a little kid can "trigger" you so badly (that's the word the overly sensitive use these days, right?) by being annoying on IRC, maybe you should talk to someone. Malls, grocery stores, and schools may all become very difficult for you in the future. I understand that you may be special and delicate, but you can't expect everyone to walk on egg shells around you just because you can't emotionally cope with something as insignificant as someone being annoying on online. 

I do truly feel bad, I don't ever want to see someone with whatever personal issues you may have be thrown into a hypersensitive fit by our hand, but we cannot let attacks on our members go unresponded to.

You spoke with Goldie apparently, and that should have been that. Now though, you made your bed and have to lay in it.

As for the rest of your post, there isn't much for me to address since it's predominately garbage. We anxiously await the day we can prove our mettle, but unfortunately we have been better at making friends then enemies. Also, as a side note, I'm not AFK and I'm on IRC nearly every week day from 9-5 unless I'm in court here and there, so you can reach me by query then if you, or anyone else, should need to speak. 

Also, 60 million? You really think that's how much it was? haha

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

You clearly are really emotional about all of this and that is not a normal reaction. If a little kid can "trigger" you so badly (that's the word the overly sensitive use these days, right?) by being annoying on IRC, maybe you should talk to someone. Malls, grocery stores, and schools may all become very difficult for you in the future. I understand that you may be special and delicate, but you can't expect everyone to walk on egg shells around you just because you can't emotionally cope with something as insignificant as someone being annoying on online. 

I do truly feel bad, I don't ever want to see someone with whatever personal issues you may have be thrown into a hypersensitive fit by our hand, but we cannot let attacks on our members go unresponded to.

You spoke with Goldie apparently, and that should have been that. Now though, you made your bed and have to lay in it.

As for the rest of your post, there isn't much for me to address since it's predominately garbage. We anxiously await the day we can prove our mettle, but unfortunately we have been better at making friends then enemies. Also, as a side note, I'm not AFK and I'm on IRC nearly every week day from 9-5 unless I'm in court here and there, so you can reach me by query then if you, or anyone else, should need to speak. 

Also, 60 million? You really think that's how much it was? haha

Do all VE members accuse someone who disagrees with them of being emotional?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do all VE members accuse someone who disagrees with them of being emotional?

Actually they seem to accuse them of having mental issues or being 14.

<+Keegoz> Malone is like late 30s pretty sure

<%El> dafaq is canadian years?
<+Ghost> Canadians are a weird people
<%El> not met many, i dunno lol
<&Impero[VE]> i honestly figured he was so worked up about this thing with mf because they both were like the same age
<&Impero[VE]> you know how kids can get
<&Impero[VE]> i feel super bad now
<%El> lol
<&Impero[VE]> for like arguing with him
<+Ghost> I've not seen Malone gey angry easily
<%El> how old are you Impero[VE] ?
<+Ghost> get*
<%El> Ghost, have you not heard that radio clip?
<&Impero[VE]> hes clearly got something wrong i would immagine
<&Impero[VE]> 28
<%El> where malone goes nuts
<+Ghost> I haven't
<&Impero[VE]> yea hes like special or something i think
<&Impero[VE]> i mean
<&Impero[VE]> we still have to attack him for a while
<&Impero[VE]> but i genuinely feel bad about it now
<%RHouse> Impero[VE] you better apologize to Malone for hurting his teenage wanna-be "feelers"
<%RHouse> he's a sensitive soul
<&Impero[VE]> if hes near 40
<&Impero[VE]> and sperging the &#33;@#&#036; out like that over a kid spamming
<&Impero[VE]> hes genuinely got something going on

I can tell you now, you have overstepped the mark here.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Actually they seem to accuse them of having mental issues or being 14.

I can tell you now, you have overstepped the mark here.

Listen to the Radio show and look through this thread, over some spamming.  Showing concern crosses a line for you?

I don't like having to attack people, I particularly don't like it when it's over something very, very silly.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

"Look, I know VE feels like it's king kong here. But I've got news for you. You guys haven't accomplished !@#$. You merged an alliance into you which handed you 60+ million dollars. You've gone to war not once, but twice, with two subpar alliances. And then have the nerve to gloat about how much you handled them. You have a !@#$ average score."

Wow, it cracks me up at how many of you cant pick up the sarcasm, when I gave out that 65 million number, considering I followed it up with the fact that they taxed thier members 100% which is why they had so much money...   We havent really fought in what I would consider a real war yet, all this gloating you guys complain about is silly, where do we go and gloat? In the threads where we won? In the interview I gave you guys?  If you want I can come on again, and just be monotone and give one word answers if you think that would make for a more entertaining show.   If you dont think the alliance you are in is the best, you should probably go join a new alliance that you can actually take some pride in.

Lastly our alliance is only 4 months old, and we have over 100 members, and we constantly bring in new blood, and are generally in the top 3 for nation score growth every single day on the leader board, our alliance averages almost 5 cities per nation, frankly I am proud of what our guys have been able to do and the growth we have achieved. 
Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Listen to the Radio show and look through this thread, over some spamming.  Showing concern crosses a line for you?

I don't like having to attack people, I particularly don't like it when it's over something very, very silly.

As a former vicious opponent of Guardian, you're wrong. Can Malone be a b*** sometimes? Of course. He can be an enormous b***. So can I. And so can you, obviously.

aUel2fG.png

As a former vicious opponent of Guardian, you're wrong. Can Malone be a b*** sometimes? Of course. He can be an enormous b***. So can I. And so can you, obviously.

Very well may be the case, but it was worth wondering due to the situation.

And yes, obviously.

imperosig.png

Very well may be the case, but it was worth wondering due to the situation.

And yes, obviously.

As for making friends, I liked you guys before my run in with you where you implied that you'd be willing to shelter people from debts they owed me, accused me of being a huckster, and informed me that your members were barred from doing business with me because I wasn't a proper bank. For having the audacity to try and collect money owed to me.

Do VE members just not have to honor their obligations? Seems you'll just back them up no matter what?

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

As for making friends, I liked you guys before my run in with you where you implied that you'd be willing to shelter people from debts they owed me, accused me of being a huckster, and informed me that your members were barred from doing business with me because I wasn't a proper bank. For having the audacity to try and collect money owed to me.

Do VE members just not have to honor their obligations? Seems you'll just back them up no matter what?

I'm well aware that soured our relationship, and there isn't much I can do about it. I have no problem with you to be honest, I just won't allow my members to pay usurious interest rates (I think the debt in question had something like a grand total of 18 million due on a 3 million dollar loan for a months missed payments). And, since I didn't want to have to tell people not to pay you in the future, the easiest thing was the bar my members from doing business with you. Literally nothing at all was personal about it.

However, I think that discussion is a little off topic here but you're more then welcome to discuss it with me elsewhere.

Edited by Impero

imperosig.png

I'm well aware that soured our relationship, and there isn't much we can do about it. I have no problem with you to be honest, I just won't allow my members to pay usurious interest rates (I think the debt in question had something like a grand total of 18 million due on a 3 million dollar loan for a months missed payments). And, since I didn't want to have to tell people not to pay you in the future, the easiest thing was the bar my members from doing business with you. Literally nothing at all was personal about it.

However, I think that discussion is a little off topic here but you're more then welcome to discuss it with me elsewhere.

One more thing:

Do you still have no clue how long a month is in game? That's three cities. That's one donation. A month is ages in PnW. If you don't get that by now... Idk what can be done for you.

aUel2fG.png

One more thing:

Do you still have no clue how long a month is in game? That's three cities. That's one donation. A month is ages in PnW. If you don't get that by now... Idk what can be done for you.

Of course I understand that, but my point stands and you are well aware of it. Once again though, this is totally off topic and I'll be glad to discuss this with you elsewhere if you ever feel the need to mend fences.

imperosig.png