Reapers Incorporated

Clarke

Collectorleader.png
Reapers Incorporated

"Bring Your Inactive's, Get Cash"

IRC: #thereapers on ColdFront

What is the Reapers Incorporated?
Reapers Incorporated is a new upcoming business venture, our business is the raiding of inactive nations in alliances. We here at the Reapers Incorporated recognize the problem inactive nations pose for active alliances, these inactive nations lower the quality of life for all decent active nations in alliances who must put up with these inactive nations at their own detriment.

How do the Reapers Incorporated operate?
The Reapers Incorporated offers the free service of raiding these inactive nations for their valuables to the benefit of all stakeholders involved in said raiding. The alliance which holds the inactive nation shall receive a fixed agreed upon percentage of the loot gained from the inactive nation and shall have their valuables from their bank returned at the end of the war.  

What is the current rate?
The current rate of money to be sent to the alliance which has the inactive nation is 30% of monetary profits looted from the inactive nation and the bank contents returned.

How do I contact the Reapers Incorporated regarding inactive nations?
You can contact the Reapers Incorporated through IRC and through private messages, private message is the preferably way of communication for the Reapers Incorporated. However it is more likely the Reapers Incorporated will be contacting you. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Sounds like a nice investment

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

We're also offering a new color bombing service, if you got an alliance you dislike and want to see them have a lower economic growth then color bombing is for you. 

Rates can be discussed in private.

IpHGyGc.png

But...but...

Reapers Incorporated are offering a limited time offer, if you want to see Jodo receive some missiles without any loose ends get in contact with the Reapers Incorporated ASAP.

I want it. :(
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I love how the former leader of an alliance notorious for being in the top 10 only because of its massive amount of inactives, is now in a war against inactives of other alliances. 

lol'd greatly.

Also:

Reapers Incorporated

"Bring Your Inactive's, Get Cash"

What is the current rate?
The current rate of money to be sent to the alliance which has the inactive nation is 30% of monetary profits looted from the inactive nation and the bank contents returned.

1) If you're calling it Reapers Incorporated, you should probably stop calling it "the Reapers Incorporated." Either use "the" or don't; it looks tacky when you do both.

2) Inactives*

3) So basically you attack an inactive and then you give that alliance its bank loot back, plus 30% of the monetary amount from the inactive nation? 

Why can't that alliance, oh, I don't know... just boot that person out? Then attack them? And get 100% of the nation's forfeitures? 

Also deleting posts about missiling people is definitely poor form. It seems like you took Jodo's idea of Noir and you're trying to make it work but you're not good enough for it. 

This entire business model seems weird. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

1) I like the sound of it 
2) inactives isn't a word according to spellchecker, I follow spellchecker closely
3) Yes you can read

Also deleting posts about missiling people is definitely poor form. It seems like you took Jodo's idea of Noir and you're trying to make it work but you're not good enough for it. 

It was a limited time offer and expired, judging by 3) however it doesn't surprise me you can't comprehend something and need it to be explained further even when it is basic English. Do I have to make another post saying it expired.

Either way Jodo will receive missiles and fun will be had along the way by all involved. 

Why can't that alliance, oh, I don't know... just boot that person out? Then attack them? And get 100% of the nation's forfeitures?

Because they may still want to collect taxes.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

1) I like the sound of it 

2) inactives isn't a word according to spellchecker, I follow spellchecker closely

3) Yes you can read

It was a limit timed offer and expired, judging by 3) however it doesn't surprise me you can't comprehend something and need it to be explained further even when it is basic English. Do I have to make another post saying it expired.

Either way Jodo will receive missiles and fun will be had along the way by all involved. 

2) Too bad you don't follow grammar too closely - that should have been a semi-colon, rather than just a comma. ;)

Also, "Inactive's" is only a word because spellchecker assumes it's under the pretense of something belonging to an inactive. Don't try to battle me with grammar semantics because you will lose. 

I'm glad that you actually admit to wanting to missile Jodo now.

It's just a pity it took being called out on to do so, though; this really shows your character. 

yVHTSLQ.png

2) Too bad you don't follow grammar too closely - that should have been a semi-colon, rather than just a comma. ;)

Also, "Inactive's" is only a word because spellchecker assumes it's under the pretense of something belonging to an inactive. Don't try to battle me with grammar semantics because you will lose. 

Grammar semantics?  Get in my pants.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I don't care about grammar, as long as I don't see a red line then that will do. I'm not trying to battle you with grammar as I don't care however I am pointing out that you're an idiot who can't comprehend English. Sure maybe you're good with grammar but it's clear you're an idiot. 

I'm glad that you actually admit to wanting to missile Jodo now.

See this is exactly why I am telling you that you're an idiot, I proposed firing missiles at Jodo as part of an offer. 

If I didn't want to fire missiles at Jodo I wouldn't have made the offer. 

IpHGyGc.png

I don't care about grammar, as long as I don't see a red line then that will do. I'm not trying to battle you with grammar as I don't care however I am pointing out that you're an idiot who can't comprehend English. Sure maybe you're good with grammar but it's clear you're an idiot. 

See this is exactly why I am telling you that you're an idiot, I proposed firing missiles at Jodo as part of an offer. 

If I didn't want to fire missiles at Jodo I wouldn't have made the offer. 

Calling me an idiot is bullying and you should really stop that. It might hurt my feelings, or, worse, hurt your business. 

And no, you deleted your post about wanting to missile Jodo. You could've simply said something like "Oh the offer has been rescinded" but instead you decided to omit that entire part and only now want to admit to wishing him to eat some missiles, because you're being called out on it. 

People like Jodo more than you. He's a cat. You're a misanthrope or something. I don't even know what you are. But either way, you have no qualities at all that would ever lure any sane person into doing business with you. 

Feeding him missiles will only result in you eating them as well. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

Your continued idiocy amuses me. 

When you're no longer hiding behind "Protected by Guardian & Others" come say something. 

yVHTSLQ.png