Declaration of Existence: Noir

Jodo

I love this so much but I am curious about one thing though.

are the contracts private or will they be made public?

That is entirely up to the person or persons making the request. If they want privacy, it can be arranged.

q8nfyvc.gif

That is entirely up to the person or persons making the request. If they want privacy, it can be arranged.

Now I like it even more :D

o/ mercenary work

its more expensive than a war but it also has less damage :D

o/ Noir

o/Jodo

eastwood.jpg

Very nice how much?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

May your time on Orbis be soaked in the blood of your enemies!  As long as those enemies are not found within the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.  If they are to be found there, then may the blood you are soaked in be your own.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Whatchu need man.

well there's this guy named Morgan Fraser...

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Oddly enough, not the first person to... inquire...

>.>

I wonder why

YkvbNCA.jpg

#FA_Problems

having your own alliance is not all what it seems unless you made countless friendships

I've made a bunch of friends, and led several alliances. Two of which are highly successful here today. Thank you for the concern though, as you are correct.

Jolyat: Thank you.

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

When I make my move to conquer the world, I will be sure to look into your services for some auxiliaries. Good luck with your endeavours!

"Chop my head off, and it won't harm me. I have a God who will give me a new one". -Martin Luther

When I make my move to conquer the world, I will be sure to look into your services for some auxiliaries. Good luck with your endeavours!

So long as the cash is good, Noir will be there.

The Speaker: Thanks!

q8nfyvc.gif

For a price.

Best of luck. Killing is fun. Killing for money is a dream job. Only thing better would be sex for money, like a pron star.

I have heard several people suggest mercenary alliances. Curious to see if it works.

For a price.

Best of luck. Killing is fun. Killing for money is a dream job. Only thing better would be sex for money, like a pron star.

I have heard several people suggest mercenary alliances. Curious to see if it works.

So far it seems to be.

q8nfyvc.gif