The future of the game: Outlook not so good.

Prefontaine

Don't worry I'll bring it back round.

Its not about making it so no damage can be done, its about making war more fun and making it more inline with the rest of your units so it doesn't just become missile flinging and nothing else.

T7Vrilp.png

The issue with making war fun is that sheepy skipped that entire part of the suggestion. Freeing up MAP's allows people to actually wage a war.

I agree but it was clear he wasn't willing to make such a big change, so this is the best we're gunna get

T7Vrilp.png

• Administrators

then again, if pre can post a thread and in under a day get sheepy to jump and make all of those major changes to game mechanics during stable, i'm pretty sure he can throw in changing the topic and forum of the thread 3 pages in to suit you

Unfortunately, I've been away from home a lot lately, and haven't had as much time as I'd like to work on the game. This issue with missiles has been brought up numerous times, and last night I had some time at home to relax and work on the game. It was at the forefront of my attention and was something I could address within the few hours' time that I had, and so I made an update to better balance the game and shift the meta away from only using missiles in war.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Need sum politics to boost the game up as well. Instead of just playin to play....many of u are from a similar community as this one...u kno what im talkin about. I want this game to flourish...lets help it.

Sheepy can fix game mechanics, but WE have to make the game live...we gotta make orbis AWSOME.

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.

Unfortunately, I've been away from home a lot lately, and haven't had as much time as I'd like to work on the game. This issue with missiles has been brought up numerous times, and last night I had some time at home to relax and work on the game. It was at the forefront of my attention and was something I could address within the few hours' time that I had, and so I made an update to better balance the game and shift the meta away from only using missiles in war.

I didn't really realize how much of a dig at you it was at the time or else I wouldn't have said it, but the response is appreciated greatly.

I don't think the future is bring if large changes keep happening.

I encourage Sheepy to pursue small changes.  If its not enough, do a little more.  If its too much, do a little less.

Sweeping changes, like the ones made to missiles, are unbalancing.

I JUST disbanded my air force and my 2250 tanks and bought up to 20 missiles.

Now I need to disband missiles and rebuy tanks and planes? 

For instance, I might have gone with "Missiles to 10% less damage, cost 10% more to maintain, and Iron Dome now has a 30% block rate" 

Then re-analyze in 2 months, and tweak it another 5-10% if needed.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Hes tweakin down instead of up...newest update. Perfectly fine..takin a proactive stance against turtling....it ruins games.

Edited by Eviljak

Esteemed janitor for Church of Cynic ~ may i clean the hearts of men with my blessed toilet brush.