Suggestion - Projects - Arms Stockpile, Bauxiteworks, Emergency Gasoline Reserve, Ironworks

Placentica

I recently bought a Bauxiteworks.  I was under the assumption that it would increase only my alum production (1.02 up from .75/turn) and not also it's coresponding baux resource costs.  It makes sense, but it would be better if just the refined output goes up without the increase in raw material cost.  The project should increase efficiency, not just make it bigger.  I wouldn't have bought it if I knew the raw material resource costs would also go up.

To make these projects (Arms Stockpile, Bauxiteworks, Emergency Gasoline Reserve, Ironworks) more profitable I would suggest that only the refined output would go up.

So 1 alum mill with Bauxiteworks still uses 3 baux per day, but outputs 12.24 per day (1.02 per turn) vs. 9 per day (.75 per turn).

If people knew the knowledge that raw material input would also be heightened, no one would buy it. I absolutely agree to this

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I thought this was common knowledge.

Either way the project benefits your nations by increasing your output of resources to give you a huge advantage, however you can't make something of nothing and there needs to be balance.

IpHGyGc.png

maybe try reading this as

For ALuminium, steel, arms :30 factories can now produce the exact amount as 40.8 factories without the project, which means you use less slots for the production but mines required more to reach the new consumption.

For Gasoline,using half of its factory with project able to get the exact amount of the prodcts from the factories without EGR.

Edited by Arthur James

For ALuminium, steel, arms :30 factories can now product the exact amount as 40.8 factories without the project, which means you use less slots for the production.

For Gasoline,using half of its factory with project able to get the exact amount of the prodcts from the factories without EGR.

You'd still need to use the same slots, if not more because of the extra mines you'll need to purchace

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

For ALuminium, steel, arms :30 factories can now produce the exact amount as 40.8 factories without the project, which means you use less slots for the production but mines required more to reach the new consumption.

If you bought an econ project, you'd probably want to max out on producing that resource in order to get the most return on investing in the project. Scaling back production doesn't make a lot of sense when you've thrown a few million into buying the project.

hxvRjGK.jpg

Technically, it does increase efficiency.

It increases the efficiency of your improvement slot usage, though, not the efficiency of your raw material usage.

I think this is perfectly reasonable.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I guess this could be resolved based on how many people actually have bought one of these projects or plan on buying them.  My guess is it's close to zero other than suckers like me, lol.

Honestly it is not as substantial as it sounds. The resources used to produce the extra material is minimal for the extra benefit of producing more of that resource.

I would actually rather the amount that it increases increased rather than not using raw materials at all if one was to change the project.

• 2 weeks later...

Think of it this way. 2 Aluminium Refineries do the work of 3 refineries. You save an extra slot but get the same refined items production.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸