A Few Announcements from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

This is 3 announcements in one post, for a few reasons:

• I like bombarding you with graphics.
  • I don't like cluttering the forums
  • I don't actually have a third reason, but I like sets of three. Anyway, without further ado.

skflagnew500.jpg

Seven Kingdoms Government Changes

tenagesfa.jpg

Only the Seven Who Are One are eternal and unchanging. All else, animals, peasants, lords and even the earth itself must evolve and adapt in time. Governments, even that of the Seven Kingdoms, is no exception to that rule. And so it is that today we announce the following changes to the government of the Seven Kingdoms.

RagnarBuliwyf, The Greatheart, Duke of House Tagaryen served the realm valiantly and with fervor in his heart, first as Master of Whispers, and later as Hand of the King. He never failed to put Seven Kingdoms first, and worked tirelessly for the benefit of the realm. He was a loyal servant of the Seven, and has our gratitude and most heartfelt well-wishes, but time brings with it the necessity of change and new perspective, and so RagnarBuliwyf has been released from his positions in Seven Kingdoms government.

The Master of Whispers is the Head of the Foreign Affairs Department. Along with the King, he or she is the face of Seven Kingdoms to the outside world, and the main point of interaction with our fellow alliances in Orbis. It is a position of no small importance. The Seven Kingdoms has never lacked for well-qualified individuals able to step forward, and we have chosen one with a long and distinguished résumé. He was a founder of the Seven Kingdoms, served as Hand of the King and Lord of Trades upon our founding, led Seven Kingdoms as our King for two and a half years, and most recently has provided invaluable support and feedback as a Royal Advisor and Lord-General of the Ordo Draconum.

With the unanimous consent of the Small Council, and the Blessings of the Seven, We raise Tenages, Archduke of House Baratheon, to the position of Master of Whispers.

The Hand of the King, while possessing no intrinsic powers of its own, is also an important position. The Hand is the Heir Apparent. When a King steps down, the Hand becomes King. It is important that the Hand have vision, valor, and all the other qualities the Seven prize. The Small Council alone is given the responsibility of selecting from its own ranks, the Hand of the King

They elevate Tenages, Archduke of House Baratheon, Master of Whispers, to Hand of the King, and ask the blessings of the Seven upon their choice.

As Tenages now takes his place on the Small Council, he vacates his role as Lord-General of the Ordo Draconum. It is with great pleasure that we announce the new Lord-General. She is capable, dedicated leader, who both conceived the idea for the Ordo-Draconum and has served it’s second in command since it’s inception.

We raise Sabriel, Marquis Bolton, to Lord-General of the Ordo Draconum.

This I proclaim and endorse, with signature and with seal, in the sight of the Small Council and with their Firm Agreement, the Nineteenth of February, Two-Thousand and Fifteen. 

Cody K, First of His Name, Archduke of the House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm

Marionette War Awards and Decorations

marionnette%20war%20awards.jpg

We also honor today, those who fought valiantly for Seven Kingdoms in the Marionette War. They admirably and capably fulfilled the duty, and doing themselves great credit, and living up to the motto of the Seven Kingdoms: “Vengeance, Justice, Fire and Bloodâ€. The Warrior smiles upon them.

The following members are awarded the Marionette War campaign ribbon:

Aisha Greyjoy

Alexei Nikolaevich

Bilal the Great

Brooklyn666

Callum

carvell

Cody K

Faroah

GrilledCheese

iTorchic

Jaime Lannister

Jean Parisot

Kerbollo

Lurunin

Lyev

Lyro

MoonRider

Moridin

Niklaus

RagnarBuliwyf

Reagan

Ren

Sabriel

Solomon

SoS

Taureg

Tenages

Valdoroth

Vladimir Putin

WernerHoffman

The following members are awarded the Order of the Purple Heart, for losses suffered in combat for Seven Kingdoms.

The Order of the Purple Heart; 1st Class

Solomon

The Order of the Purple Heart: 2nd Class

Moridin

Aisha Greyjoy

Sabriel

The Order of the Purple Heart: 3rd Class

Ren

Finally, certain members of the Seven Kingdoms, may, in the course of war, go above and beyond the call of duty. Such members are to be lauded; they are an example to strive for, and they embody all the qualities the Warrior holds dear.

For conspicuous gallant service in combat, we award LadyHawke the Order of the Warrior.

Signed: Cody K, First of His Name, Archduke of the House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm

Seven Kingdoms Raiding Policy

It has come to our attention that Seven Kingdoms has never publicly shared it’s current raiding policy with the inhabitants of Orbis. We now rectify that oversight. While some may find this unnecessary, or irrelevant, we believe that it is to the public benefit when alliances make these sorts of policies public — it’s the type of knowledge that allows others to develop informed opinions on the character of the alliance in question, and to make better judgements about what path  relationships should develop along.

The Seven Kingdoms holds a diversity of nation building approaches within its ranks. While some of our members prefer to rely exclusively on trade and internal improvements for growth, not all are so peacefully inclined. There are amongst our ranks those who pay the Iron Price, and view it as a sacred way of life. And we allow them to practice their beliefs, albeit with restrictions.

Nation of the Seven Kingdoms may conduct raids on nations that meets any of the conditions below.

• Is an unaligned nation
  • Is in an alliance of 7 members of less, and holds no military treaties with an alliance of more than 7 members
  • Is on the list of Enemies of the Seven Kingdoms
Signed:

Cody K, King

Solomon, Lord Commander

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

>when you have to click the spoilers button to read it all

• Upvote 3

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Congratulates on your promotion.  

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.