Citadel Accords Amendment

Morgan

How unfortunate. And if people just laugh at your claims and disregard them?

If you really intend to lay such a firm stake over the entire color and expect to impinge on others sovereignty, I guess CC is just an extremely aggressive bloc.

If an alliance intentionally infringes on the white color, then the CC will respond in any way it deems appropriate based on the policies it has adopted. Not even neutrality ensures everlasting peace, so you going on and on about a potential aggressive stance being shoved at us for shits and giggles is unsurprising and boring.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

It's not about Racism, it's about the stock color bonus, I believe.

And the award for Captain Obvious goes to.... 

If an alliance intentionally infringes on the white color, then the CC will respond in any way it deems appropriate based on the policies it has adopted. Not even neutrality ensures everlasting peace, so you going on and on about a potential aggressive stance being shoved at us for shits and giggles is unsurprising and boring.

Who are you to dictate the intentions of others? Are you a psychic? 

Edited by saeton

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Who are you to dictate the intentions of others? Are you a psychic? 

Yes.  He has the magic power of READING POSTS!

*these are not the white alliances you are looking for*

EDIT:

Do not try to hide your crimes, Saeton! I have preserved your double posting for posterity!  Look on in shock and awe at the flagrant disregard for rules that this polar bear has displayed!

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

How are we going to win the war against Al Qaeda, if we can't win the war against Al Sharpton. White power.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'm glad you are resigned to your fate then at least, as that kind of thinking will only lead you down one road. 

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Yes.  He has the magic power of READING POSTS!

*these are not the white alliances you are looking for*

EDIT:

Do not try to hide your crimes, Saeton! I have preserved your double posting for posterity!  Look on in shock and awe at the flagrant disregard for rules that this polar bear has displayed!

Oh, if I hop on the white sphere you KNOW why I'm hopping on it. 

Others, though, you don't know their intentions. If you tell them "join or die," you started the hostility, not them. They can tell you to pound sand and if you attack them, you're still the aggressor. There is no "wah wah they got on my color." 

This is basically how your theory looks

Timmy: Hey, ever notice how we're the only ones who are always here on the swing sets?

Jimmy: Yeah, nobody ever comes over here.

Johnny: We should just claim these swings as ours!

Timmy: Doesn't the park own them though?

Johnny: Well yeah, but nobody else uses them so they belong to us now!

Jimmy: Okay yeah! These are ours now!

Timmy: Yeah!! Our swings! Yay!

~they become the swing set gang~

~A few days later~

Mikey: Hey guys I'm getting tired of the monkey bars. Can we swing today?

Willy: Sure! 

Billy: I guess I can give my biceps and delts a rest for a bit. Let's go!

~they walk to the swing set~

SSG: HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Willy: S....swinging?

SSG: You can't do that! This is OUR turf!

Mikey: But isn't it owned by the park?

Timmy: I thought so t-

SSG: Shut up Timmy!

SSG: These are our swings! Either join our gang or scram! If you don't we'll beat you up!

Mikey: But but..

SSG: No buts!

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

The CC reserves the right to act on an individual basis per nation or alliance. It is not our goal to trigger a conflict or war, and we will work as hard as possible to avoid unnecessary war. Our first means will always be diplomacy. Furthermore, the purpose of our charter and the amendment is to give us a general basis in which to work from. It is not our intention to be bullies, but rather protect our right to govern the sphere in which we reside on. We hope to continue friendly relations with the international community!

Lets-Be-Friends_zpsdf46e917.jpg

*Morgan tries to shed positive light on the situation with the addition of a cute picture of two kittens, lol*

Edited by Morgan

I'm glad you are resigned to your fate then at least, as that kind of thinking will only lead you down one road. 

saeton's posts are friendlier than yours. wth

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

saeton's posts are friendlier than yours. wth

Don't take it personally, I'm...stern. Like I said before, I truly do wish you guys the best of luck.

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Don't take it personally, I'm...stern. Like I said before, I truly do wish you guys the best of luck.

I hope you do, cause you keep coming across as quite negative about the whole thing. :/

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

It's about time. I am glad to be a part of this great treaty of great alliances. I can see us on the white sphere doing great things. I am very interested to see if this helps anything like color bonus or even members of the white sphere. Good luck to all & I am proud to be on white I consider this a great moment in white sphere history.  Has anyone started a white sphere Wikia? Now might be a good time to get it started if not.

If we cant own the swing sets thats fine. Time to leave the playground behind. Is it ok if we step away from our 12 yr old rl selves? What about my house? Can I own and defend that? So if someone breaks in and refuses to leave can I not put a missile up his ass? It is self defense if they kick in the door knowing it is locked.

What about my white car, American history X shows us that you smash my window, curb be the word. But the car is on the public street. To bad. Still my car.

Really who can claim anything. Just because you spent money on it? Your logic is saying that isnt good enough. We have a mutual agreement to defend what we worked to produce. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does everyone want to step up and smash my window? Im simply hanging a neighbourhood watch sign in the window. If everyone has such a big issue then just leave us be and we will never, ever have an issue.

Any protectorate who doesnt follow orders from "dad" isnt a protectorate. If you allow them to do something we see as an act of war than it is indeed a defensive war for the citadel. Really if you want a reason to attack us just ask. Ill right the declaration for you. Maybe slap each other with a glove. Or we could even meet on a fair playing feild. Unless being fair isnt your cup of tea either? For a council seeking peace we sure are getting alot of threats

If we cant own the swing sets thats fine. Time to leave the playground behind. Is it ok if we step away from our 12 yr old rl selves? What about my house? Can I own and defend that? So if someone breaks in and refuses to leave can I not put a missile up his ass? It is self defense if they kick in the door knowing it is locked.

What about my white car, American history X shows us that you smash my window, curb be the word. But the car is on the public street. To bad. Still my car.

Really who can claim anything. Just because you spent money on it? Your logic is saying that isnt good enough. We have a mutual agreement to defend what we worked to produce. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does everyone want to step up and smash my window? Im simply hanging a neighbourhood watch sign in the window. If everyone has such a big issue then just leave us be and we will never, ever have an issue.

Any protectorate who doesnt follow orders from "dad" isnt a protectorate. If you allow them to do something we see as an act of war than it is indeed a defensive war for the citadel. Really if you want a reason to attack us just ask. Ill right the declaration for you. Maybe slap each other with a glove. Or we could even meet on a fair playing feild. Unless being fair isnt your cup of tea either? For a council seeking peace we sure are getting alot of threats

The color was here before you, and it will be here after you. Unlike your car, you didn't buy the white color sphere, or bring it with you, you simply use it because it was always, and still is, public domain. When someone tries to take over the public domain and claims it as theirs, it's called tyranny. You claiming you own the white color sphere, and that anyone who isn't there without your permission will be attacked is in itself, an act of belligerence. Why? Because the color white doesn't belong to you, and you kicking someone off something that doesn't belong to you is by definition an act of aggression from your part.

You want to claim a color? Then do it. But don't cry when someone comes to kick you off of it, or attacks you for your aggressive acts, because that's what taking over the public domain is. Aggression.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

The White House is owned by the public. Please tell me why I can't just walk in and put my feet on the desk. Or why I can't worship the devil in church? Public domain is owned, by the public who use it. If you want to become part of the ownership then just drop off an application. Only requirement is you care about it

The Grand Dragon is happy for that this came about.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The White House is owned by the public. Please tell me why I can't just walk in and put my feet on the desk. Or why I can't worship the devil in church? Public domain is owned, by the public who use it. If you want to become part of the ownership then just drop off an application. Only requirement is you care about it

Why do I need to drop an application to you? Because you feel like you own it.

Also stop relating this to real-life.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Every alliance we have spoken to has moved away thus far.

That's only because of your charming personality and all around likeability Speaker. :)

I do have to say I think you guys were better off without the charter amendments you made. By better off, I mean more likely to achieve your stated goal of a high white color bonus (and your presumed goal of not having to go through an expensive war to move other alliances off.)

For instance, if our situation from before had cropped up after this thread, with all of the chest thumping, machismo and threats thrown around by several members of your bloc in this thread, it's far less likely there would have been an amicable resolution. It's very probable we'd have stayed stayed just to teach a lesson to those strutting around the forums showing off their big swinging dicks (as I said to you in private during our discussion a few weeks ago).

Your previous approach invited reasoned discussion and ultimately amicable resolution. This announcement, and the attitude taken by many CC members in the thread, invites belligerence and war. If that's what you want, well done. If it isn't, as Impero said, you may want to rethink the approach.

That being said, wish you and ESA well, and hope CC continues to work out for all it's member alliances.

wF9Bjre.gif

Valid points. Thank you for your well reasoned input, Tenages. If the policy is rethought it will undoubtedly be because of what you said, the way you behaved before, and the respect that we all hold for you as a voice of reason.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc