Let us, the Players write a letter to Sheepy

Pwnius Scrubius

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and abbas blew skinflutes at dawn.

So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop.

Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and abbas blew skinflutes at dawn.
Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Dear Sheepy,

Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens

Also

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we

(I just had to reformat it.)

Edited by Heinrich Kaufmann

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. because

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. because my

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells

Edited by Pfeiffer

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Dear Sheepy,

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet shit

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet !@#$. But

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet !@#$. But we 

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet !@#$. But we to

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We despise you, like a flower. Your new, smexy volkswagen is on my cat. I sent it across the void into Abbas. But my crocodile converted into MLGism and Abbas blew skinflutes at dawn. So blow our sails through the open potato pudding sea of poop. Wieners roasting Jodo wants a big potato pancake. So cooked children are amazing. Plus, you eat Vlad the registered hippo immediately before stepping into Grillick's mouth. Grillick is plotting against PolPot with chickens. Also, we suck donkey poop. We also gleefully hate Kastor. Because my mommy left everyone's kush in the garden. Your junk smells.... yeasty..., yet !@#$. But we too, enjoy eating

Dear Sheepy,

Butt secks.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.