Sigma - Public Embassy

Sailor Jerry

^^^^^I think not my good friend^^^^^

Well 30 days have come and gone.  We have now reached 12 members and we are gearing up for our first election which will determine our next group of government members.  Nominations are being conducted now and elections will follow shortly.  I'm sure whoever our next Apex will be, will stop by and make their formal announcement along with who will be working along side them.  I would just like to say thank you to both those members in Sigma and the other leaders of Orbis who have shown support for us in our early stages.  Here is to a long prosperous future! ;)  

X4EfkAB.png

It just seems like having an open embassy that you have no control over could go south and theres nothing you'd be able to do about it.

I apologize for missing this.  Like we stated in the OP, we are new alliance with just a handful of members.  With everyone's RL time being stretched thin at time, we felt this was the best way of doing business for the time being.  In the future will we ask for an Embassy or Consulate Office in individual alliance forums, possibly, it depends on how many members we get and are willing to put in the time to visit them all.  I'm not sure how many alliances have their own forums, but I'm sure there are more than a few and with one of our core valves being Transparency, having an open Embassy in this fashion will allow everyone else to see how we conduct business with other nations and other alliances.  I'm sure there will be times when things get a little heated or tensions will raise, but if Orbis as a whole is able to watch how things unfold, there should never be a "He said, She said" situation.  You know what they say, "If god gives you lemons, then find a new God, make lemon aid.  

X4EfkAB.png

• 1 month later...

Sigma is considering buying a flag for itself! If you'd be interested in submitting a flag design, let me know - I'd be willing to personally pay for your services.

Otherwise, I'll come up with my own terrible flag, and you'll all have to suffer for it.  :P

p15IoNT.gif

Sigma is considering buying a flag for itself! If you'd be interested in submitting a flag design, let me know - I'd be willing to personally pay for your services.

AyHqSPy.png

How's this?

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The inspiration for this piece of art is drawn from the 80's and 90's 8 bit gaming graphics revolution with copious amounts of work to generate an authentic and pristine look with hints of green trim alluding to your GPA origins and the color of the regal...eh actually it's a crap flag.

18phfSz.jpg

• Upvote 1

The inspiration for this piece of art is drawn from the 80's and 90's 8 bit gaming graphics revolution with copious amounts of work to generate an authentic and pristine look with hints of green trim alluding to your GPA origins and the color of the regal...eh actually it's a crap flag.

18phfSz.jpg

To much effort 0/10

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To much effort 0/10

I pity critics... never knowing the joy that is to create, only the misery to destroy. My masterpiece shall stand the test of time, mark my words underlordgc... mark my words.