[DEBATE] Militarism

Franz Von Dietrich

Militarism is way of life, though. How else does a nation/society keep its own independence? :)

Costa Rica has 0 military and keeps its independence. 

........by relying on the United States to be its protector. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

It wouldn't lose its independence per se.... it would just immediately be annexed by another country. 

Hell, if other countries decide they no longer want to protect Costa Rica, I'd be on the first flight down there to stage a coup and become its leader.

Costa Rica has sloths, guys. SLOTHS. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Hell, if other countries decide they no longer want to protect Costa Rica, I'd be on the first flight down there to stage a coup and become its leader.

Costa Rica has sloths, guys. SLOTHS

Well, it looks like I would have some competition... 

SLOTHS.

Are you Jenkins

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Well with out a military what would countries do if they had a natural or man made disaster? What would they defend themselves with if they didnt have another country to rely on? How would they defend themselves if a high profile crime takes place?

• Upvote 1
bRejPUy.jpg

Well with out a military what would countries do if they had a natural or man made disaster? What would they defend themselves with if they didnt have another country to rely on? How would they defend themselves if a high profile crime takes place?

Agreed

• Upvote 1

strong words

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

1.What do you mean natural disasters? How can a military stop an earthquake? XD

2.We have the police to fight crime, not an army. Sending an army against a bank robber is over doing it, don't you think?

3.If another country declares war on them, they can always try to make deals and treaties to get things figured out.

If USA never attacked Iraq, there would be no ISIS...If WWI never happened, nether would have WWII.

You can NEVER get total peace from war. The only thing war bring is more war...

• Upvote 1

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles - Sun Tzu

Opinions?

I came here expecting a [DEBATE].....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

1.What do you mean natural disasters? How can a military stop an earthquake? XD

2.We have the police to fight crime, not an army. Sending an army against a bank robber is over doing it, don't you think?

3.If another country declares war on them, they can always try to make deals and treaties to get things figured out.

If USA never attacked Iraq, there would be no ISIS...If WWI never happened, nether would have WWII.

You can NEVER get total peace from war. The only thing war bring is more war...

I don't know about your country. But just last week, three fighters were dispatched to "arrest" a violator of the law. Earlier this month 25 military personnel  arrested three kindergarteners illegally selling lemonade on the sidewalk!

Also, what are these "treaties" and "deals" you speak of? Don't you fight your enemy until every single last living one of their citizens are dead or dying?

Also my dear friend, the military can stop earthquakes. Send your soldiers to the fault line and have them jump in! Artificial cork.

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

"Governments and the military purport to protect the public from enemies. And if there were no enemies, they would have to invent some, for the simple purpose of rationalizing their existence."

-Laurence Labadie

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I don't know about your country. But just last week, three fighters were dispatched to "arrest" a violator of the law. Earlier this month 25 military personnel  arrested three kindergarteners illegally selling lemonade on the sidewalk!

Sounds like American Oligarchy. The only place on earth where selling lemonade is a serious crime. I mean, we can't allow children to cut into the profits of Starbucks n shit.

Also, what are these "treaties" and "deals" you speak of? Don't you fight your enemy until every single last living one of their citizens are dead or dying?

Sure. If you're a radical Salafist or a Zionist. Other than that, no, not really.

Also my dear friend, the military can stop earthquakes. Send your soldiers to the fault line and have them jump in! Artificial cork.

Wouldn't that just cause another earthquake?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--