A Denouncement, Stand for sovereignty

Morgan

I make this announcement on my own terms, not on behalf of my alliance.

The Supreme Gentlemen. The name would infer that the are an alliance of gentlemen, however their actions contradict that. TSG are the bullies of Orbis. They raid members of smaller established alliances like the United States of Terra and threaten to destroy your nation if you attempt to defend it. What kind of Orbis do we want? One where bullies such as the The Supreme Gentlemen force smaller alliances to obey their commands while they are defenseless against attack or one where Orbis takes a stand against this injustice? I ask Orbis to come to the defense of one another when these injustices take place and to stand up and not allow these kinds of injustices to keep occurring. The Supreme Gentlemen have the opportunity to redeem themselves for their actions and pay reparations for the damages their members have caused against UST members and others. 

Edited by Morgan

The Supreme Gentlemen. The name would infer that the are an alliance of gentlemen, however their actions contradict that. TSG are the bullies of Orbis. They raid members of smaller established alliances like the United States of Terra and threaten to destroy your nation if you attempt to defend it. What kind of Orbis do we want? One where bullies such as the The Supreme Gentlemen force smaller alliances to obey their commands while they are defenseless against attack or one where Orbis takes a stand against this injustice? I ask Orbis to come to the defense of one another when these injustices take place and to stand up and not allow these kinds of injustices to keep occurring. The Supreme Gentlemen have the opportunity to redeem themselves for their actions and pay reparations for the damages their members have caused against UST members and others. 

First, it's not the whole alliance. Second, just because some people attack you guys, doesn't mean you have to whine about it. It's in the title for god's sake. What does the word "war" even mean to you? Besides that point, we saw this post and got a bit annoyed, so we decided that if someone complains about us over the internet, it must mean that we're wrong, so we decided to disband our alliance soon. Because we are gentlemen to the end, and must please those who think we're being mean, and do their bidding

First, it's not the whole alliance. Second, just because some people attack you guys, doesn't mean you have to whine about it. It's in the title for god's sake. What does the word "war" even mean to you? Besides that point, we saw this post and got a bit annoyed, so we decided that if someone complains about us over the internet, it must mean that we're wrong, so we decided to disband our alliance soon. Because we are gentlemen to the end, and must please those who think we're being mean, so we will give you that satisfaction

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Perhaps your nations should stopped randomly declaring wars on their members.

Aggressors don't usually get the reparations.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

A public slandering of TSG was most certainly the wrong way to get your point across. You are generalizing an entire alliance of respectful people based on the actions of the few.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

You guys have more aggressive wars against TSG than they do against you, and most of them are completely unfounded. Not to mention your raids against smaller alliances and even some attacks against Seven Kingdoms and Rose. You've got no room to pass these judgements.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

So basically UST are the aggressors and when they get hit for their actions they come to the owf throwing around the victim card.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Our war policy prohibits war with the nation of any alliance. Members who violated our policy were removed from the alliance or removed themselves. There is a current member who has violated our policy but has been dealt with. There are no other instances of aggressive wars by UST members. Sam, priorly second in command of TSG, declared war against my nation without provocation. As a second top leader of his alliance, his actions represent the rest of his alliance. 

Edited by Morgan

You guys have more aggressive wars against TSG than they do against you, and most of them are completely unfounded. Not to mention your raids against smaller alliances and even some attacks against Seven Kingdoms and Rose. You've got no room to pass these judgements.

Passing judgement? Here's the facts. The nations of Wonderland and Walkerworld violated our War Policy by attacking one member of Rose. They have since not violated our war policy. The American Empire attacked one Seven Kingdom member. This attack was in violation of our war policy. The American Empire has violated our war policy several times and has been warned and punished for his actions. Eritrea is a raider and removed himself from our alliance after I warned him many times for violating our war policy. There are no other instances of aggressive wars by UST members against members of other alliances. I have been attacked by two members of TSG, twice by the same member. Other UST members have been raided as well by members of other alliances. 

Edited by Morgan

Our war policy prohibits war with the nation of any alliance. Members who violated our policy were removed from the alliance or removed themselves. There is a current member who has violated our policy but has been dealt with. There are no other instances of aggressive wars by UST members. Sam, priorly second in command of TSG, declared war against my nation without provocation. As a second top leader of his alliance, his actions represent the rest of his alliance. 

Sam was never second in command. Sam was the only contestant to the previously leader appointed incumbent. He is a Minister of War in the alliance, so it seems to me this is not within FA standings. Again, before you base judgement of all of TSG upon the few, consider who you believe represents it. Do you think the uncontested MoW reflects upon all the views of the alliance?

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Passing judgement? Here's the facts. The nations of Wonderland and Walkerworld violated our War Policy by attacking one member of Rose. They have since not violated our war policy. The American Empire attacked one Seven Kingdom member. This attack was in violation of our war policy. The American Empire has violated our war policy several times and has been warned and punished for his actions. Eritrea is a raider and removed himself from our alliance after I warned him many times for violating our war policy. There are no other instances of aggressive wars by UST members against members of other alliances. I have been attacked by two members of TSG, twice by the same member. Other UST members have been raided as well by members of other alliances.

Yet you don't see Rose, TSG, or SK making public declarations about your alliance based on the actions of these members. You've not given TSG the same chance to deal with the problem that out seems they have you. What gives you that right? This is a private problem that should have been handed in privacy.

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

Privacy is a myth. Grow up, SAI, and recognize that only the cleansing power of sunlight can truly solve the world's problems.

It was just a nice way of saying that no one gives a !@#$. :(

59a.gif

Yet you don't see Rose, TSG, or SK making public declarations about your alliance based on the actions of these members. You've not given TSG the same chance to deal with the problem that out seems they have you. What gives you that right? This is a private problem that should have been handed in privacy.

I made many attempts to establish peace in my first war with Jseon of Asgard with no help of TSG government after I sent many messages proposing to establish peace and end the war. Then about a month later TSG government, Sam of Norfican, attacks the me. I messaged other gov't member and received no responses. Of course I tried to solve this privately, and now I've made it a public issue since TSG government was unwilling to establish peace. 

Edited by Morgan

I'd just like to ask who you messaged, considering two government members have left since this problem began.

Just realized I reccomened him to speak to Sam since he's the general...  :blink:

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg