KENO needs a serious rework.

Callum

As of right now it serves literally zero purpose. in the how many years since it was updated. nobody has won the major prize. which is the only prize that could be considered noteworthy. The second highest prize has been won a handful of times, and is about a weeks income, hardly worth the bandwidth used to display the page. 

Its not fun to sit there and click a button 1000 times just to be at the same finical level you started at. You either need to to be able to bet in higher amounts, or the prizes need to be worth something. 

There's currently no risk, no reward, and most importantly no fun. may as well just get rid of it entirely. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

It's not meant to have a purpose outside of mindless gambling to pass time and I'm pretty sure Alex kept the stakes low on purpose. Furthermore, I know at least two people have won the big jackpot and I know of someone who has lost a lifetime of $8 billion to keno. So... yeah. I don't think it needs to change.

• Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

It's not meant to have a purpose outside of mindless gambling to pass time and I'm pretty sure Alex kept the stakes low on purpose. Furthermore, I know at least two people have won the big jackpot and I know of someone who has lost a lifetime of $8 billion to keno. So... yeah. I don't think it needs to change.

If it has no point get rid of it. 

your latter point isn't reflected in the leaderboards, so im inclined to believe you are mistaken.  as the current highest win is 240m and the most lost is funnily enough, also 240m.

Which as previously stated, maybe 2 weeks of revenue. if The stakes are intentionally supposed to be worthless, then at least let us play several games in a single click.

play 10, 25, 50, 100 times. so im not sitting there watching paint dry.

Edited by Callum

Only solution I see is raising the max bet, since 10k is peanuts.

Other than that, just introduce new games, which has been suggested multiple times but Sheepy doesn't seem interested.

2 hours ago, Callum said:

If it has no point get rid of it. 

Get rid of baseball too by that logic.

your latter point isn't reflected in the leaderboards

Leaderboards don't show stats of deleted nations

let us play several games in a single click

Not opposed to this or raising the max bet, personally lol

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

5 hours ago, Callum said:

As of right now it serves literally zero purpose. in the how many years since it was updated. nobody has won the major prize. which is the only prize that could be considered noteworthy.

I did. Get your facts straight and lay off my gambling. 

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

12 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Leaderboards don't show stats of deleted nations

hmm, i want to argue that, but deleted nations not showing up was my fault.