Bank

I don't think this is necessary for the forums, but I will point you to our previous discussions in our Server, and I also encourage you to DM me on Discord (jamie6404)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Viscount Alandroal said:

When on an Alliance i made a deposit with, for me was a lot of money. The fighting pacifists are holding my Assets. I did everything possible but without success. Thanks

You forgot to mention that after you deposited your assets, you left the alliance during wartime. You abandoned your comrades in arms. 

I don't know how other alliances would deal with their deserters, but TFP freezing your assets would be the least of your problems, I'm sure. 

• Upvote 2

IBSRHTh.png

9 minutes ago, Chernomor said:

You forgot to mention that after you deposited your assets, you left the alliance during wartime. You abandoned your comrades in arms. 

I don't know how other alliances would deal with their deserters, but TFP freezing your assets would be the least of your problems, I'm sure. 

I fought 3 wars for the Alliance. The problem came after and the only concise thing to do was to leave. You are of the most common thieves, stole a fortune from me 

6 hours ago, HurtFrosty said:

Doesn’t mean you need to spam it in every single channel you can idk why you are incompetent enough to think that someone else is gonna fix your problem talk to TFP not everyone else

Doesn’t mean you need to spam it in every single channel you can idk why you are incompetent enough to think that someone else is gonna fix your problem talk to TFP not everyone else

You are the incompetent for not knowing that i was New to the game but your arrogance blinds u

2 minutes ago, Viscount Alandroal said:

You are the most basic incompetent for not undestanding that Im New to the game, with a problem to solve, só if u werent so self assured (vulgo arrogance), you would undestand

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Viscount Alandroal said:

I fought 3 wars for the Alliance. The problem came after and the only concise thing to do was to leave. You are of the most common thieves, stole a fortune from me 

Not too sure what problem this was - if it was making a withdrawal, you had 4 people all trying to help you 🤔My DMs await a message 🙂

On 1/17/2024 at 6:26 AM, Danzek said:

{MONEY=45,994,000, FOOD=305, COAL=294, OIL=755, URANIUM=1,000, LEAD=1,000, IRON=1,200, BAUXITE=2,000, GASOLINE=1,100.44, STEEL=4,000, ALUMINUM=10,000}

Worth: $118,249,138.84

get wrecked @xDragox

21 hours ago, HurtFrosty said:

Let's be nice to new people, we lose too many!

15 hours ago, Chernomor said:

Did you freeze his assets before or after he left? With someone at 6 cities we would have taken the time to explain why it was a bad idea to make a large withdrawal during wartime. We've never had anyone insist they should receive it still. It's all about that respekt. Can't expect a 30 day old nation to have the same knowledge as a 10 year old nation, or even 6 month. That's still baby nation territory.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

16 hours ago, James II said:

Did you freeze his assets before or after he left? With someone at 6 cities we would have taken the time to explain why it was a bad idea to make a large withdrawal during wartime. We've never had anyone insist they should receive it still. It's all about that respekt. Can't expect a 30 day old nation to have the same knowledge as a 10 year old nation, or even 6 month. That's still baby nation territory.

His assets were frozen after he left the alliance, as it is during wartime, and that is what our policy dictates. We were trying to help them with the withdrawal process, and then they left. They weren't trying to withdraw everything, hence no need to explain not to withdraw a large amount - we would have approved a withdrawal if they needed. I don't really know why I'm needing to explain our Policies on a public forum, especially considering I had already informed this ex-member what was happening even prior to this thread being created

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Jamie6404 said:

His assets were frozen after he left the alliance, as it is during wartime, and that is what our policy dictates. We were trying to help them with the withdrawal process, and then they left. They weren't trying to withdraw everything, hence no need to explain not to withdraw a large amount - we would have approved a withdrawal if they needed. I don't really know why I'm needing to explain our Policies on a public forum, especially considering I had already informed this ex-member what was happening even prior to this thread being created

You mean that the bank would give it back after the war? When is war ever ending?

On 1/18/2024 at 4:05 AM, Chernomor said:

If he is a war dodger coward you should just keep his money. Serve him right 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Viscount Alandroal said:

You mean that the bank would give it back after the war? When is war ever ending?

Learn patience dude, every war ends. Even NPOLT ended, despite IQ’s efforts to the contrary. Also being ‘destroyed’ is hardly a problem, don’t be afraid of it.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1