Castle Camelot and Castle stealing money from new nation

TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin

Someone need to investigate Camelot. They take advantage of nation with no discord. Many nation with no discord have no idea they’re being exploited. New nation are new to the game they do not understood fair tax. But Dictator Castle Camelot tax their player over 50/50 tax plus they don’t give city grand to help grow new nation or no aid at all. If you’re gonna tax that much at least give benefit to your members. 

Castle Camelot send money to freeman here his link (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=110520) then he send money to Camelot. All powerful alliance must stop Camelot taking advantage of new nation or nation without discord. 

IMG_9267.jpeg

Edited by Darkness666
Idk
  • Haha 3

I will be here watching while I blow up a singularity guy

5 hours ago, Milos said:

I will be here watching while i bonk HS guy 

But really, first off, low teirs (C3) get way more money raiding, so they can raid all the money needed to get to C12 and get the urban planning project. That when most alliances give grants out.

In regards to you not having discord, it's basically impossible to organise an alliance of anymore than 5 people with no discord, as gov basically shuts down cause of the impossible communication between gov without discord. Secondly it's impossible for members without discord to access a guide or even ask basic questions.

On 12/10/2023 at 6:03 AM, TheseNutDisplayOnYoChin said:

Someone need to investigate Camelot. They take advantage of nation with no discord. Many nation with no discord have no idea they’re being exploited. New nation are new to the game they do not understood fair tax. But Dictator Castle Camelot tax their player over 50/50 tax plus they don’t give city grand to help grow new nation or no aid at all. If you’re gonna tax that much at least give benefit to your members. 

Castle Camelot send money to freeman here his link (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=110520) then he send money to Camelot. All powerful alliance must stop Camelot taking advantage of new nation or nation without discord. 

IMG_9267.jpeg

Alliances with very low taxes to zero taxes do not survive long, alliances with higher tax rate are able to give out grants to build you cities, infrastructure, replenish your nation with resources needed to keep your nation running, rebuild you after each war and each alliance war, and also to build you projects, higher the taxes, higher the incentives given to it's members. Also if you feel it is very hard to communicate because you don't have discord, a simple solution is to download discord and join the server of your alliance and request to be given the correct role. Simple problem requires simple solution. I was in Castle Camelot for few months and believe me i was receiving heaps of grants, everytime i needed something, it was given to me in grants and was never expected to pay it back, i than got discord and joined main camelot where i was put in academy, they built me up even more, trained me up and from there i took the path in raiding and joined Samurai. Good luck joining an alliance with ZERO tax rate or 10-15% tax rate, let's see how they are able to afford to rebuild you after each war, provide you grants to build cities all the way upto C20 and to build multiple projects. Good luck if you can find a super low tax rate alliance. Also if you have a problem with being on a 50/50 tax rate, download discord, request a ticket and ask to be put on a lower tax rate.

Edited by Stanko1987
  • Upvote 1

On 12/10/2023 at 12:49 PM, mrbread said:

I will be here watching while I blow up a singularity guy

But really, first off, low teirs (C3) get way more money raiding, so they can raid all the money needed to get to C12 and get the urban planning project. That when most alliances give grants out.

In regards to you not having discord, it's basically impossible to organise an alliance of anymore than 5 people with no discord, as gov basically shuts down cause of the impossible communication between gov without discord. Secondly it's impossible for members without discord to access a guide or even ask basic questions.

i dunno why u telling me this pal

On 12/10/2023 at 6:49 AM, mrbread said:

The alliance announcement system, can be made into a fairly strong discord alternative in small alliances.
Members can comment, and ask question through it, guides can also easily be made available through the announcement system. And members can be given permission to create their own posts. 
Arrgh still have sudden tradition around it's use. Many people don't know that discord first started popping up here in 2016, two years after P&W first got startet.

And why many of the oldest alliances got some abouned forum site tucked away somewhere, heck NPO is still using theirs https://npowned.net/

The main issue with the ingame annoucement is that everyone in the alliance can read them. If alex made it selective who should read what post, then you got solid discord alternative even for bigger alliances. 

tenor (1).gif