Hi, I'm Nicholas.

Alataq

Greetings, Nicholasspezia, and welcome to Orbis! Have you looked into joining an alliance yet? :)

I haven't looked into joining one yet! I'm planning on it, but for now I would like to get revenue and make my capital city strong.

dpluao815a3.png

I haven't looked into joining one yet! I'm planning on it, but for now I would like to get revenue and make my capital city strong.

I recommend doing so before your beige protection expires. Raiders are nasty. :x

If you have any questions, let me know - whether it's about game mechanics or alliances (for the sake of getting you into an alliance that's right for you, I can be unbiased). :)

xzhPlEh.png?1

I recommend doing so before your beige protection expires. Raiders are nasty. :x

If you have any questions, let me know - whether it's about game mechanics or alliances (for the sake of getting you into an alliance that's right for you, I can be unbiased). :)

Yes, I'm going to do so before my beige expires. I will definitely let you know if I have any questions. Thank you!

Welcome to P&W! Wish you and your nation well.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

• Administrators

Welcome to the game! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. If I might ask, how'd you hear about it?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I heard about it from a friend. He gave me a link and I immediately fell in love... 

Glad to hear it! Good 'ol word-of-mouth :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I heard about it from a friend. He gave me a link and I immediately fell in love... 

Glad to hear it! Good 'ol word-of-mouth :)

That friend was me! (He's my younger brother!)

Could always join SI. We have lot's of aid opportunities to help in your growth. ;)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Already joined UPN! Thanks for the offer though. ;)

Of course. God damn purple peckers!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--