[RoH] Wrong Target

Lysander

7 minutes ago, The Titan said:

What about your attempt to pry information about peace talks from pretty much every relevant ODOO leader?

Or pressure about BS-GATO relations.

Or whatever you did to tick off Sing?

Clearly you need to decide what comes first - your alliance ? Or your news network?

Peace talks were already leaked to me, and I already publicized the NAP term, before I reached out for comments and to discuss with some friends in ODOO.

Bourbon-GATO I reached out specifically to try to get an answer on what had happened to clear up the vague situation that had a lot of speculation going on.
Singularity appears to be mad they got leaked on and I posted it.

Anything else?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lysander said:

News stations in Orbis are purveyors of information. Are they completely unbiased? Never - there’s always an argument to be made that bias exists. Even if there was a magical news server where no bias did exist, someone would take that and make an argument about there being bias anyways.

When you have members handing out OPSEC like it’s candy, without any solicitation by myself or anyone else in Royal Orbis News, it seems to me like that’s not a RON problem, that’s a Singularity problem. Sure, after Singularity decided sending threats in DMs after RON leaked the merge was the proper way to go about things, my opinion of the alliance wasn’t exactly through the roof, but everything that’s been posted in the leaks and rumors channel has been relevant information, not “menial logs”. 

As for leaking being a “hostile act” - when someone knocks a hole in your boat, you don’t shoot the sea for sinking the ship. You shoot the guy who put the hole in the ship. When the someone in an alliance is freely providing OPSEC information, or, sorry, “menial logs”, it seems to me that the goal should be kicking that player. RON could stop taking those leaks today and another server or group would have them tomorrow.

It’s not an easy road, as has been demonstrated, trying to play the game with a different strategy than simply hugging a larger alliance, but House Stark remains confident in her capabilities to play the way we feel we should.

1204210331_HouseStark.png.6f779e407a1808c1adad9b12f666a9ff.png

I have stated this once before on the Singularity DoW post but Lysander himself has never done anything to be dishonorable while conducting himself as part of a high government structure. He is a man who does not harm anyone or any alliance. 

He will always be a friend of the Senate and People of Rome. 

IMG_0689.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Bro what is it with people in this game and dumbass boat analogies lmfao.

You aren't the sea buddy.

Do you prefer the leaky faucet analogy better? 

Just fix your opsec, I get it's embarrassing to have leaks but adding this level of salt is only bound to corrode the issue further.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Hobbs said:

Do you prefer the leaky faucet analogy better? 

Just fix your opsec, I get it's embarrassing to have leaks but adding this level of salt is only bound to corrode the issue further.

Something something dig your grave, lie in it

I knew of the merger ahead of time, but never leaked it. Would have expected them to get mad if I went telling people, but have fun I suppose. Don't have a horse in this fight. (If my source was Royal Orbis News and told people. would make no sense for them to be mad. However if told about it, would have expected them to feel it was a betrayal of trust. If argument is they had no reason to trust you to begin with, even if true; personally I'd rather not betray trust pointless.)

I don't like holding grudges, so even if ultimately I'll later blame myself for trusting if it goes wrong; it's not a good feeling to feel like trusting people is a mistake. So can cause people to get mad if betrayed.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

On 11/12/2023 at 3:39 PM, Tiberius Aurion said:

I have stated this once before on the Singularity DoW post but Lysander himself has never done anything to be dishonorable while conducting himself as part of a high government structure. He is a man who does not harm anyone or any alliance. 

He will always be a friend of the Senate and People of Rome. 

IMG_0689.gif

bro get it right this is PnW forum, no positives smh

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1